Whitelist Server ∆ MatureCraft ∆ Whitelisted Server ∆ 18+ ∆ 24/7 ∆ Latest Pack

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GabeDahLegit

Jul 29, 2019
ign (in game name): gabtron and ThatGuyWhoCanRun
age(16+):both 16 years old
banned before?: I Gabtron have before and I'm pretty sure everyone has, on the other hand my friend ThatGuyWhoCanRun hasn't :D
if so why?: I got banned for raging at an admin who was abusing his admin rights :p hate admin abuserzz! ^.^
why you'd like to join?: My friend an I have been looking around for some good servers and without any luck we cant find a single one that is small and deticated enough to stay 24/7 :L but now that we found this server this looks like it will be an amazingly awesome experience. Oh and I really hope you don't mind me filling out and an app for my friend and myself if so sorry, I guess ill get him to do it if mind c: thanks!

Kinjiru

Jul 29, 2019
ign (in game name): kinjiru
age(16+): 37
banned before? nope
if so why? n/a
why you'd like to join? I actually have my own server that I got going for a group of friends who rarely play now. I don't want to spend all my time administering so instead of looking for players, I'm looking for a server to join. Seems like a good match. :)

Notelok

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Notelok
Age(16+): 21
Banned before? Nope
Why you'd like to join? Looking for a nice group of people to play with.

Faetten

Jul 29, 2019
ign (in game name): faetten
age(16+): 35
banned before? No
if so why? n/a
why you'd like to join? Looking for a good FTB community server.

MicroRiot

Jul 29, 2019
ign (in game name): MicroRiot
age(16+):I am 15, however soon to be 16 as my birthday is this December.
banned before? Never been banned before, always on good terms and very helpful.
if so why? N/A
why you'd like to join? I would like to join because I have been looking for an FTB direwolf20 server that is nice and stable with a good community. =)

10xephos01

Oct 31, 2012
ign: 10xephos01
banned before? No
if so why? -
why you'd like to join? I want to play Dw20 pack on a server where i can enjoy a good time with a friendly community

countryboy2327lp

Jul 29, 2019
ign (in game name): countryboy2327
age(16+):22
banned before?no
if so why?
why you'd like to join? im looking for a small people server to play on n love to help ppl out
(i will check your name on mc ban)

Zephyre

Jul 29, 2019
ign: Superokiko
banned before? Once, on the minecraft server years ago, still dont know why though...
if so why? I have no idea, i havent been able to find any rules i might have broken.
why you'd like to join? I have been looking for a good FTB server with a small community.

Nivil

Jul 29, 2019
ign: Nivil
age(16+): 21
banned before?: No
why you'd like to join?: I got bored of playing alone, I want to play with other people that enjoy the pack.

Hcean

Jul 29, 2019
ign: hcean
banned before? No
if so why? -
why you'd like to join?
Because I've been lokking for a good server for a while now, and this one seems to be exactly what i'm looking for. :)

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
ign (in game name): TehKnight117
age(16+): 15
banned before? Nope
if so why?
why you'd like to join? Looking for a server that is always on and a mature community.

Minecraftnerd634

Jul 29, 2019
ign MINEcraftnerd634
age(16+):14
banned before? not banned
if so why?
why you'd like to join? I would like to join cause I have been looking for a good direwolf20 ftb server and I do lots of magic and wizardry stuff and along with tech stuff here and there.

rakkie

Jul 29, 2019
Ok why not, it was a good server and the other server i was playing on is empty for now, so re-applying.

ign: rakkie3
banned before?: still no.
why you'd like to join?: because it was a good server with good people and really missing all that now

baggysweatpants

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tobster2105
banned before?: Nope!
why I'd like to join: I like playing on small community focused servers that try to go beyond anonymous co-exsitence :D

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
ign (in game name): MW1000
age(16+): 17
banned before? nope
if so why?
why you'd like to join? i what a small server to make friends
(i will check your name on mc ban): oke :)

japanese_pie

Jul 29, 2019
ign (in game name):japanese_pie
age(16+):19
banned before? Not that i know of
if so why?
why you'd like to join? bored of making build on my single player world, where no-one can enjoy and share in it.
(i will check your name on mc ban)