Whitelist Server ∆ MatureCraft ∆ Whitelisted Server ∆ 18+ ∆ 24/7 ∆ Latest Pack

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

spider mash

Jul 29, 2019
Comment on here if you would like to join our small but hopefully soon to be growing community ftb server.
We are looking for members to join our server, all are welcome builders, magicians, techinical builders, redstone wizards

Brand New Server White list IS EMPTY apply now!

ip: 82.145.61.19

About Server
2.5gb dedicated server running 24/7 Uk based with Creeper Host
With latest Direwolf Modpack
Nukes are disabled

Rules
No greifing
No stealing
No giant unsightly builds
And try not to build too close to each other
No Crystal chests to help keep it lag free
descriptive books are disabled
Morph flight only after nether
Mobs will attack if in Morph

If you would like to join please leave a comment with the following

ign (in game name):
age(16+):
banned before?
if so why?
why you'd like to join?
(i will check your name on mc ban)

Last edited:

coolkieto

Jul 29, 2019
ign: coolkieto
banned before? No
if so why? -
why you'd like to join? I want to play Dw20 pack online, with good community and bored to play with friends.

Lucas97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lucas97
Banned Before: Never banned
Why you'd like to join: Looking for a friendly smallish community playing ftb. This server looks just like what I am Looking for

Jaarl

Jul 29, 2019
ign (in game name): Jaarl
banned before? NO
if so why? N/A
why you'd like to join?: I'd like to join because I'm looking for a friendly non-grief DW20 server and my last one has gone stale and noone plays there anymore. I like playing with others more so than on my own , I've been trying out solo but that just aint for me :D it's more fun building and exploring together! hope to hear from you soon! / Jaarl

Gillas

Jul 29, 2019
ign (in game name): xGillas
banned before?no
if so why?N/A
why you'd like to join? i searching for new friendly community and good server for play and creating my ideas :D :) i have lots of ideas and i like building (IC,BC,TE,RP2,Extrabiomes,xycraft,Thaumcraft, etc...) too creating machines and automatical systems
i hate griefers.... i prefer harmonic game :D

facegr1nd

Jul 29, 2019
ign (in game name): facegr1nd
banned before? no
if so why? -
why you'd like to join? i have been playing FTB since release day and before that i played tekkit for quit some time, so i know my mods :) but i played singleplayer exlusivly so far and i would like to meet some new players and check their stuff out and show them my contraptions since singleplayer starts to get a little boring :)

silentz

Jul 29, 2019
ign (in game name): Justyn814
banned before?no
if so why?N.A
why you'd like to join? i have been playing single player for 5 months now and getting bored of it and looking for a community to join!

Rustik

Jul 29, 2019
ign (in game name): RustikGaming
age(16+): 18
banned before? No
if so why? N/A
why you'd like to join? I really like good small server communities and doing mod related builds, if accepted will probably focus on creating a community based area kind of similar to DW20's workshop on the Forgecraft server

Baminater77

Jul 29, 2019
ign (in game name): Baminater77
age(16+): 16 exactly!
banned before? No.
if so why? not applicable
why you'd like to join?Looking for a small DW20 server, others I've joined have either had no 24/7 or laggy, or just so few people that I might as well have been playing SSP.