Whitelist Server ∆ MatureCraft ∆ Whitelisted Server ∆ 18+ ∆ 24/7 ∆ Latest Pack

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sjryan98

Jul 29, 2019
ign = sryan123456789
age = 15
banned before? = Nope I have always enjoyed playing legit so I dont hack and mess with other people.

if so why? = n/a
why you'd like to join? = I have been playing ftb for a while now, and on servers they get reset and go down frequently or / I get greifed I hope I can get away without that happening if I get on this server.

facegr1nd

Jul 29, 2019
So my first impression on the server:

Rarely any lag, very cool admin (as in helpful and nice), cool world thats almost untouched, you can build whatever and whereever you like...pretty awesome. youve got almost every freedom you would want, its pretty nice!
guys join, its a fun community and its gonna get even better! peace

Reactions: spider mash

pivotdude37

Jul 29, 2019
ign (in game name): pivotdude38
age(16+): 16
banned before? nope
if so why?
why you'd like to join? I like playing with other people co-operatively

VMPsycho

Jul 29, 2019
ign (in game name): VMPsycho
age(16+): Im 16
banned before? I have never been banned before
if so why? n/a
why you'd like to join? I like FTB and i have been looking for a friendly whitelisted server. I dont like servers without whitelist. Respond as soon as possible. Thanks :D

pelmenis

Jul 29, 2019
ign (in game name): pelmenis
age(16+): 23
banned before? No.
if so why? N/A
why you'd like to join? I would play in a stable server to have fun with other people and help each other.

Medved_Niger

Jul 29, 2019
ign: medved_niger
banned before?: have never been banned
if so why?: n/a
why you'd like to join?: whould like to play whith Leoxandro

BelGaraath

Jul 29, 2019
ign (in game name): BelGaraath
age(16+): 17
banned before? Never
if so why? N/A
why you'd like to join? Im looking for a nice, smallish DW20 comunity. I like to build in projects, and have my base in towns if possible. If you dont already have one id build a town with free power and a shared resources area.

spider mash

Jul 29, 2019
Belgaraath I'd add you tonight you can team up with me and another lad and we gonna build a comm area. So I'll add u onto whitelist tonight as well.

As it stands there isn't any more free spots on the server but a few people may drop out so ill keep checking

It_was_not_me

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: It_was_not_me

age 12 but not stupid

no never

n/a

I love ftb and been looking for a server for a while[DOUBLEPOST=1359995323][/DOUBLEPOST]will you accept meh??

MagusUnion

Jul 29, 2019
ign (in game name): MagusUnion
age(16+): 24
banned before? No
if so why? N/A
why you'd like to join? Looking to help develop a server economy, and attempt at creating feasible infrastructure within the Minecraft world...

xStyke

Jul 29, 2019
ign: xStyke
banned before? No.
if so why?
why you'd like to join? I would join in a stable server and play with other people to learn more about mods :)

Str8UpWHITE64

Jul 29, 2019
ign: Str8UpWHITE64
banned before? Nope
if so why?
why you'd like to join? I'm pretty new to the whole FTB mod, but I'm picking it up fairly quickly. Just looking for a group to play with, because I'm tired of playing alone. :/

rakkie

Jul 29, 2019
ign: rakkie3
banned before? Nope
if so why?
why you'd like to join? I love the direwolf20 pack and just looking for a community to play with and chat with because i'm bored of playing alone no one to talk to.​

Bcpwd

Jul 29, 2019
ign (in game name):Bcpwd
age(16+):13 and a half
banned before?Yes I was Banned on Desolation Faction
If so why? Because We Pvp Log when there was no rule that said we could't and then this guy reported like 10 of my friends and me and we all god banned for one thing he had no proof or anything the admin believed every thing he said because he was most trusted because he played for a long time we all got really mad because only 3 of us pvp log and the other 7 did't which was stupid the admin acted like a 10 year old and banned us with no warning just for doing it once

why you'd like to join?To play in a Small community server where I don't have to worry about childish people and talk with other people and have fun and hope for the admin to be a very kind person who listen to what people have to say and i would also love to Improve the server in anyway I can I will follow all rules and future Rules Added Thank You :)

Gyriasi

Jul 29, 2019
ign (in game name): iMinExCrafteRx
age(16+): 17
banned before? no
if so why?
why you'd like to join? Looking for a server to play with my friends on.

LowZaar

Jul 29, 2019
ign (in game name):LowZaar
age(16+):16
banned before?Yes
if so why?I was a griefer, but i don't do that anymore...
why you'd like to join?i'm trying to look for awesome server with awesome people