Whitelist Server ∆ MatureCraft ∆ Whitelisted Server ∆ 18+ ∆ 24/7 ∆ Latest Pack

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

snebby

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Snebby
FTB Experience: Used to play technical mods for a long time and recently got involved with FTB 2 months ago. Looking for a good server after I have decked out my single player world. I am pretty friendly and I like to occasionally PVP. FTB has been amazing ever since I have started.

jdog12548

Jul 29, 2019
ign (in game name): cornflakes69
age(16+): 16
banned before? No
if so why? N/A
why you'd like to join? Lave the ftb mod pack and am looking for a nice server to join with people who are friendly and can help at times.

spider mash

Jul 29, 2019
we had a greifer join the server sorry about this guys, he got me and with proof i found his links the twat don't let him onto your server his name is belgaraath
below is a link of him smashing up my house with photos.
http://imgur.com/a/2t39O

Reactions: pelmenis

reyno7771

Jul 29, 2019
ign: reyno7771
banned: no
just started playing, played tekkit a while think this mod is better

Feralnsurrection

Jul 29, 2019
ign : Jkb87
banned before? No
why you'd like to join? i have been looking for a small server to play on for ages only so much you can do on Singleplayer. looking to make some friendships and to continue learning how to use the mods in teh pack as i used to use tekkit and have made the move onto FTB

Gantara

Jul 29, 2019
ign : whoou
banned before? No
why you'd like to join?
Iam a mincraft mod addict from the very beginning. The whole new game got me hooked so i learned all the mods in ftb and now iam looking to play with nice mature people to share ideas and ressources :)
My buildstyle is "compact tech". to make super cool machines in tight space is what iam really good at. Also i can make everything look pretty afterwards ^^
I also love to teach new players all the techstuff, so if someone needs help i try to be always helpfull.
Thank you very much for your consideration.

ChrisLeo

Jul 29, 2019
ign = 10DJM
Age = 18
Banned before = Never been banned on any servers
Why you'd like to join = I want to join so I can play in peace and make you tube Videos

MatrixVIP

Jul 29, 2019
ign = MatrixVIP
age= 20/21 >_> wait.... (aww just put it 20)
banned before? = NOOO n NEVER !!
if so why? = (why not? wait just joking XD)
why you'd like to join? = Looking for a new and small comunity where we can make new friends n so =) , and i also did play in Japan server (in their live boardcast), proud to live in a multi language country =D

TheColaBre

Jul 29, 2019
ign : TheColaBre
banned before : No
if so why : - D
why you'd like to join : I love to play FTB with other players ...

nicecoldphilly

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: icecoldphilly
Banned ever: nope
Why would you like to join: I've been playing minecraft and ftb for a long while now and I've never played with a server and I think it would be really fun. But I'm lookin for a pretty small cool community of players who know the game and you guys seem like you know what's up.

Thanks!

ChrisLeo

Jul 29, 2019
ign = 10DJM
Age = 18
banned before? Never been banned
if so why? n/a
why you'd like to join? = I want To Record ftb on my channel with and Plus I am Really Good with red Stone

zax0ng

Jul 29, 2019
ign: zax0ng
banned before? Nope
if so why? N/A
why you'd like to join? so i can have another server to play in and have fun with many other people

Ryanm14

Jul 29, 2019
ign : ryanmiles14
banned before? Nope, http://mcbans.com/player/ryanmiles14
why you'd like to join? I am trying to find a good server to do a lp on since other servers use the mindcrack pack which isn’t my cup of tea because of gregtech on hard. I would also love to help people not that so good with the mods and also test out my computer craft skills by making programs. Also I have played on other servers that are bukkit and are public. The only thing about those kinds of servers is that it’s difficult to build with other people because of the plugins bulit in to stop griefing and stealing, and they limit group events. Furthermore you risk your builds being griefed since it’s a public server and trolls can just join to be well... Trolls. I also enjoy playing on whitelisted FTB servers because I can trust people to help me build or do mod-related things, and I would love to find a great server to continue my FTB Let's Play.​

Omearo

Jul 29, 2019
ign (in game name): Omearo
age(16+): 30
banned before? never
if so why? not happing
why you'd like to join? looking for my first server still, tried one but the lag was bad. Can't wait to find some friends and get building.

misskitten1992

Jul 29, 2019
ign misskitten1992
age 20 :)
banned before? never
if so why?
why you'd like to join? because i like to build have fun meet new people :3

Kaya

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kaya__ (that's 2 under scores after Kaya)
Banned Before?: No
If so why? : N/A
Why you'd like to join? I just downloaded FTB today and would like to learn the ropes of it in an amazing community.