T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I'm trying to set up the regrowth pack as a server for a few friends but I can not seem to get the world to gen correctly. I keep getting a normal vanilla world. If you could replay with a solution it would be amazing. Thanks in advance.
    M
    montz14
    pregen a world, stick it in the world folder of the server.
    Ahoj psal jsem ti ohledně bugu s TNT kde se dá přeskočit celá větev úkolů, a až pak si všiml že seš slovák chceš to rozepsat v češtině?
    Hi, I experienced a crash while playing the regrowth modpack in single player version 0.7.1.

Do you have a dedicated bug tracker for your project?
    Hello! Im having a problem starting up a server!
    The modpack looks really good and when i try and start it up it goes to the crapper.

It all loads up and stuff but i or anyone cant join the server, it is not showing up on the list.

Is anyone else having this problem?
    T
    thephoenixlodge
    There's a FAQ floating around in the thread for the pack, look at the part about setting up a server. the 0.6.5 launch file is a little broken.
    Hi.

Is there a way to migrate the Single Player world to a server? Thanks in advance!

Love your mod pack!

EDIT:

I found out by myself. Haha! Thanks again.
    Hi,
    Just setup a regrowth server and needed to update the agrcaft to the lastest in the server pack.

other than that all working great.
    Thanks
    for a great modpack
    Hey, I was wondering if you were taking applications for that test server for Regrowth? Really interested, please let me know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…