[1.7.10] After End [ALPHA][HQM][Spaceblock - sorta]

ItsYasin

Jul 29, 2019
Lord_Elitius said "What???" I replied asking what, then you replied with what with which what is what I replied with. Then you wondered why was I asking what Lord's what was about...
Damn, too many W's
Yeah but why did he said " What " oh yeah and im mindfucked with all the " W's " in your quote xD

Reactions: jordsta95

Xeph

Jul 29, 2019
Your suppose to use the escape pods right? cause when I do "Death" I think Jordsta is secretly targeting me

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to play with other players on this. It would be cool.

Your suppose to use the escape pods right? cause when I do "Death" I think Jordsta is secretly targeting me

Jordsta is targeting us all.

*On a side note, can we expect any "less theme related mods" such as Thaumcraft, or no? :p

Last edited:

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Death? What do you mean? :3

I'd like to play with other players on this. It would be cool.

Jordsta is targeting us all.

*On a side note, can we expect any "less theme related mods" such as Thaumcraft, or no? :p
*points to no more normality* I don't really care for it too much, but it's there :p

I notice there's enough beds and air tanks for 6 people, is there a server download somewhere's?
Not until I have finished the map, but yes, I designed this to be playable by up to 6 people (hence the 3 escape pods having a spare seat)

Saeko

Jul 29, 2019
It's not quite a problem but in the first page of the HQM book it's written 4 years, 12 weeks, 13 days etc but the voice say 4 years, 6months, 13 days etc.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
It's not quite a problem but in the first page of the HQM book it's written 4 years, 12 weeks, 13 days etc but the voice say 4 years, 6months, 13 days etc.
Oh my bad. That audio may be changing. But I will probably change the text next update.

is there a map download somewhere?
The map comes when you download the pack, it's called "SpacePack" as I had no idea what to call the pack when I started making the map

Saeko

Jul 29, 2019
is there a map download somewhere?

Here's a link to the map you get when you first download the pack for the current version without anything changed to it. Make sure to keep a copy of it in case you loose yourself in space, want to try again from the beginning or something.

To author : you might want to link that somewhere so people don't need to re-download everytime they fail.

http://puu.sh/geNbS/021cf75c37.rar

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Here's a link to the map you get when you first download the pack for the current version without anything changed to it. Make sure to keep a copy of it in case you loose yourself in space, want to try again from the beginning or something.

To author : you might want to link that somewhere so people don't need to re-download everytime they fail.

http://puu.sh/geNbS/021cf75c37.rar
Thanks a lot. But if the player didn't take all the oxygen (which can be there as a "mercy situation" for singleplayer, when they die they will respawn in the broken space station (and will have 2 escape pods nearby, and there is a 3rd space ship not too far from there (I think I put secrets there, so I won't divulge its location) *yes there are secrets in the map.

Saeko

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks a lot. But if the player didn't take all the oxygen (which can be there as a "mercy situation" for singleplayer, when they die they will respawn in the broken space station (and will have 2 escape pods nearby, and there is a 3rd space ship not too far from there (I think I put secrets there, so I won't divulge its location) *yes there are secrets in the map.

I guess that makes sense but personally on my first try I slept in a bed in the second station (the one with the broken big reactor) so I couldn't grab the tanks that are in the first station afterward.