[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I really dont like mariculture.... :p

Now its the scuba tank that gives me problems! Any trick to fill it? I right click with it on the air compressor which is full of air(full green bar) and nothing happens!

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I really dont like mariculture.... :p

Now its the scuba tank that gives me problems! Any trick to fill it? I right click with it on the air compressor which is full of air(full green bar) and nothing happens!
I've seen that reported as a bug, I'll make sure Joshie is aware of it.
@thephoenixlodge

FYI, the v0.6.3 Server file is corrupt. Looks like it didn't get fully uploaded. It's only 51MB in size compared to the previous version which is 113MB.
Hmmm, bugger. Here's a mirror of the 0.6.3 server to tide you over until I push 0.6.4: Dropbox

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Hey got the next episode up. Almost finshed with the first chapter of quest and set up a make shift mana pool just for quest.

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
Noticed two problems with the new AgriCraft crops.
  1. Cactus crops drop Cactus Green instead of plain Cactus.
  2. Botania crops do not drop flowers. Right-clicking a full grown crop just lowers the growth percent like it has been harvested but you get no flowers.
I reported both problems on the AgriCraft github.

Also, the temporary 0.6.3 server zip file you provided is being blocked by Chrome. Chrome thinks it is 'malicious'. :rolleyes:

Merlyn

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, removed the requirements for the t3 and t4 stones(I already had them) and book is smooth again! To many dependencies depending of other things that also depend on a lot of things seems to cause the lag.

In the past, I have seen the same behaviour in another pack that did similar dependencies

I just got the time available to be able to do this, as I said earlier having already having the T3 & T4 stones, so I did the same thing, and the book is smooth for me too. Finally, after over a week of not being able to play, I can finally play again, huzzah!

kremlar68

Jul 29, 2019
Hadn't been back to the nether after the 1.6 patch.. was something done to adjust mob spawn rates? Hell hounds are now spawning, while a lot of the vanilla nether mobs just aren't around. Haven't seen any new ghasts, wither skeletons, slimes, &c. My nether fortress is just empty now.

Hell Hounds were only added to witchery in the version I updated to with 0.6, but I can offer no explanation to the lack of other mobs unless it may be due to hellfish hiding in ores.

I was back in the nether today and decided to use opis to see what was going on with the spawning. There were about a hundred hellhounds and not much else, did a kill all on the hellhounds and a few things spawned but about another 75 hellhounds showed up.

Flipped open the witchery config and saw the hellhoundspawnweight=50, changed it to 5, reloaded, killed all the hellhounds again, and spawning seems sane now. Decent looking mix on the entity list. There are still hellhounds showing up, just not by the hundred.

Reactions: JustHeyo

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
Noticed two problems with the new AgriCraft crops.
  1. Cactus crops drop Cactus Green instead of plain Cactus.
  2. Botania crops do not drop flowers. Right-clicking a full grown crop just lowers the growth percent like it has been harvested but you get no flowers.

I was informed that #1 is intended.

Anyone else having the same issue with Botania crops not dropping flowers or petals? (sounds like it should drop petals)

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Turn the editor on in the config file: FTB\Regrowth\minecraft\config\hqm\editmode.cfg and look in the quest book in game.
There's a quest requirement tool, forget the exact name, lets you shift click on quests to remove the requirements. Ditch the ones on the t3/t4 stones, save changes, turn off editmode in the config and reload. Should be all you need.

Just starting to suffer this problem. Just checking I understand ... when you say t3/t4 stones, do you mean the Strong & (higher tier - can't remember name) Infusion stones used to craft the essences?

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Well, its another narrated video from myself demonstrating how good the Ring of Chordata (Botania underwater magic) is..

Elshar

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, has anyone found a good way to start on ae2? Haven't found any sky craters with the circuits in them. Are they in the other dimensions?

Spacecowboy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, has anyone found a good way to start on ae2? Haven't found any sky craters with the circuits in them. Are they in the other dimensions?

Look up the recipes... take a chisel and iron blocks, I think it is. You'll cycle through each of the inscribing plates. The chisel is a stick + flint as well in this pack I believe.