[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Rubik842

Jul 29, 2019
Started a new easycore game, died on the first morning as I went out to plant a tree, after that spawned in the middle of nowhere with spires containing punji sticks and slime tree leaves instead of ores. In running away I found a ghast spawner GAH!

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
uiUESLL.png

..... These gets boring after awhile.... in 1.2.2 this is how the deepest basement looks like.... Guess what happened?
od5ou0B.png

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Started a new easycore game, died on the first morning as I went out to plant a tree, after that spawned in the middle of nowhere with spires containing punji sticks and slime tree leaves instead of ores. In running away I found a ghast spawner GAH!
first page has base coords u can tp to

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
..... These gets boring after awhile.... in 1.2.2 this is how the deepest basement looks like.... Guess what happened?
od5ou0B.png

The room gets filled up with blaze juggernauts and skeleton majors?

Continued adventuring and saw a blaze spawner, ghast spawner, and something impressive from a chest near the blaze spawner :D

hGO5tEt.png

aNNmI7E.png

ZMh3Y00.png

jckiller2089

Jul 29, 2019
Is version 1.2.2 in launcher yet? Awesome modpack with lots of content, I'm having a blast trying to figure it all out! Thank you for your hard work Karmarcharger.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
The room gets filled up with blaze juggernauts and skeleton majors?

Continued adventuring and saw a blaze spawner, ghast spawner, and something impressive from a chest near the blaze spawner :D

hGO5tEt.png

aNNmI7E.png

ZMh3Y00.png
od5ou0B.png

Random machines/shells there now, There are 3 slots, each have a 40% chance of spawning something there, and there are like 10-12 machines to choose from :3

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
i cant smash snow block in blacksmiths anvil
You need EXP... Do it the leaves cider way if you dont have EXP
Is version 1.2.2 in launcher yet? Awesome modpack with lots of content, I'm having a blast trying to figure it all out! Thank you for your hard work Karmarcharger.
Soon... waiting for the admins :) Bugs always arise when i push new updates >_<
..... And now some simple tips on water automation by Xolan

vrak

Jul 29, 2019
So, any particular reason for disabling the ender pumps? They do exactly the same thing as regular BC pumps, except without the flowing-lava FPS death. I'm assuming that you're not opposed to using lava as a power source, since various generators from various mods are still in the game.

Also, now that infinite water is in the game, can we have our ender io reservoirs back?

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
Karmarcharger
What do you recommend for a map editor, I want to edit the map for multi-player.
Are you still working on cities, if so are you still looking help with buildings?

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
od5ou0B.png

Random machines/shells there now, There are 3 slots, each have a 40% chance of spawning something there, and there are like 10-12 machines to choose from :3

:eek: that is more exciting to run around to find those bases. I guess I'll restart on 1.2.2 since the new water update is a game changer.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Karmarcharger
What do you recommend for a map editor, I want to edit the map for multi-player.
Are you still working on cities, if so are you still looking help with buildings?
For multiplayer just use world edit for forge and copy paste....

Citie will be on hold for a long while cause the mod has issues :3

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So, any particular reason for disabling the ender pumps? They do exactly the same thing as regular BC pumps, except without the flowing-lava FPS death. I'm assuming that you're not opposed to using lava as a power source, since various generators from various mods are still in the game.

Also, now that infinite water is in the game, can we have our ender io reservoirs back?
Their chunkloaders can cause issues =/... No reserviors go use Archimedes scews/BC pumps :D

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
Are you interested in making the guide book with Enchirdion 2? you seem pretty good at writing :p
Sorry, just got my lazy ass out of bed --- sure, I'd be happy to. Could someone give me an accurate/complete rundown of how water and thirst work before I do, though? A lot has changed and I'm not entirely clear on all of the details myself. Basically, Leaf Cider vs. Cider vs. Water vs. Fresh Water, how to get each, what each one does and doesn't do, and how each one works with Camel Packs.

I'll include that, plus a short summary of the food/thirst/air/sanity icons (no details on how to increase/lower them, as I think that's in the HQM) and, of course, the "open to LAN, enable cheats" front and center.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, just got my lazy ass out of bed --- sure, I'd be happy to. Could someone give me an accurate/complete rundown of how water and thirst work before I do, though? A lot has changed and I'm not entirely clear on all of the details myself. Basically, Leaf Cider vs. Cider vs. Water vs. Fresh Water, how to get each, what each one does and doesn't do, and how each one works with Camel Packs.

I'll include that, plus a short summary of the food/thirst/air/sanity icons (no details on how to increase/lower them, as I think that's in the HQM) and, of course, the "open to LAN, enable cheats" front and center.
Leave cider heals about 45% Hydration, Fresh water heals 15%+-, Fresh water can be used in camel packs, leaves cider cant be used in camel packs.... Leaves cider can easily be automated ( No expensive machines), Fresh water needs Blacksmith stuff to automate...... https://github.com/Funwayguy/EnviroMine/wiki/Downloads Check this out for the sanity & Air quality ( Hydration would be wrong obviously :p)