[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

SinanOzerS

Jul 29, 2019
Whoops. You are correct. NEI's forum front page isn't updated so I didn't even think to look at MC version number on the download page. Something about your problem sticks in my mind relating to NEI though. Reminds me of NEI lag issues. Turning off synchronized search with AE terminals and making sure no subsets were hidden in NEI was the solution...but I'm certain this was fixed as I was able to do both in an updated version of ImpactFlux.

That wasn't solve the problem either. I know you're trying to help and thank you so much, but that really annoys me sooo much. I LOVE this pack but it's currently unplayable to me :(

Bahmi

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
I can't craft the knife from kitchenmod, even if I change the pattern or recipe value in the kitchen.cfg or when I change chisel.cfg to variant 2. Does anyone know what to do?

Bahmi

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, thanks a lot. I got it now!
And thank you for this fantastic modpack. For me it´s the best i ever tried!

Reactions: Yulife

MADZEH

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, do you need the yellow Laserfocus to get yellorium in this modpack or is it the green one to get "uranium" ? I mean the MFR Laser Drill

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
Will it break the mod pack if I were to use buildcraft 3.2 instead of the 3.3 included? I want to be able to add logistics pipes but it only supports buildcraft 3.2.

Edit: nvm, it seems it was updated 3 days ago to support BC 3.3.2

Will you be adding quests and/or will logistics pipes be added to the modpack? I and I assume some others, aren't to fond of the new AE2.

Last edited:

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Will it break the mod pack if I were to use buildcraft 3.2 instead of the 3.3 included? I want to be able to add logistics pipes but it only supports buildcraft 3.2.

Will you be adding quests and/or will logistics pipes be added to the modpack? I and I assume some others, aren't to fond of the new AE2.

If you [and others] are so dead-set against using AE2 as-is [I'm speaking of channels], Algo added a config option [in rv2] so you could still enjoy using his mod. If instead you're talking about the RNG gateway to access the mod, you have several paths you could take [minetweaker recipes/Creative items/etc]. If you're on a server [with nice ppl], RNG shouldn't be a big deal.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019

No LP. Never ever.

Nebulous

Jul 29, 2019
Logistics pipes is notorious for causing lag, it has been disabled on most servers I've played on for that reason.

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
Logistics pipes is notorious for causing lag, it has been disabled on most servers I've played on for that reason.

Is this a new thing? I played it back in 1.6.4 and very early 1.7.10 with no lag problems on an absolutely huge logistic pipes setup. (talking 300+ crafting recipes autocrafting system)

Nebulous

Jul 29, 2019
Not really, it was causing problems back in 1.6.4 with Direwolf20's modpack, replacing the logistics pipes with an AE system reduced the server load for a simple forestry biofuel power system dramatically.

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
I recently had to move my base with MCedit, needless to say that was a bad idea. MCedit does NOT like moving modded blocks at all. I was wondering is there a safe way to do this? I accidentally selected Amplified world type instead of BoP.

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
I recently had to move my base with MCedit, needless to say that was a bad idea. MCedit does NOT like moving modded blocks at all. I was wondering is there a safe way to do this? I accidentally selected Amplified world type instead of BoP.
I don't know of anything like MCE that has mod support, but I'm no expert. MCE has no trouble removing modded items, as this is the go-to fix for some problems. I even recall moving mod blocks [item ducts] with MCE no problem. Maybe it's a 1.7.x thing? Were you using the most recent version of MCE? Just out of curiosity, what did you lose?

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know of anything like MCE that has mod support, but I'm no expert. MCE has no trouble removing modded items, as this is the go-to fix for some problems. I even recall moving mod blocks [item ducts] with MCE no problem. Maybe it's a 1.7.x thing? Were you using the most recent version of MCE? Just out of curiosity, what did you lose?

Kind of wish I took a picture, basically I exported the surrounding area + my house so I could put it on a different map but that seemed to mess everything up. My modded trees, the leaves turned into conveyor belts, my carpenter torches turned into slabs, the entire taint biome next to me turned into quartz + fluix blocks

Somehow I got weird red fire that spawned netherrack and wouldn't stop, my chests turned to sand, my crops got turned into QDS, There were random forestry machines underground where ores were supposed to be, project red quartz was turned into IC2 hardened stone.

Luckily I had a backup but I really want to be on a normal BoP world instead of amplified, thats all I wanted... Why does this have to be so hard D:

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Kind of wish I took a picture, basically I exported the surrounding area + my house so I could put it on a different map but that seemed to mess everything up. My modded trees, the leaves turned into conveyor belts, my carpenter torches turned into slabs, the entire taint biome next to me turned into quartz + fluix blocks

Somehow I got weird red fire that spawned netherrack and wouldn't stop, my chests turned to sand, my crops got turned into QDS, There were random forestry machines underground where ores were supposed to be, project red quartz was turned into IC2 hardened stone.

Luckily I had a backup but I really want to be on a normal BoP world instead of amplified, thats all I wanted... Why does this have to be so hard D:
What @mrbaggins said and you changed the world gen engine, right? That's my guess. When I was moving stuff around in 1.6, it was all in the same world...which is prob why it worked for me.

"Entire taint biome next to me turned into quartz + fluix blocks"...I don't get how this is a bad thing.

Unrelated: Been trying to figure this out for a few days now and can't seem to wrap my head around it. How are we supposed to use the in-game IRC. I mean actually type something and have it appear in IRC, not the IRC settings.