[1.7.10] The Dark Trilogy [PUBLIC BETA]

Hirix

Jul 29, 2019
I simply updated and added power converters back in, screw breaking my systems over that

Mekanofreak

Jul 29, 2019
might just do that as well, but since i'm a curious person, i'd still like to know why it was removed, was I because of a bug or something ?

Brid

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance you could fix the Genetics Machines, so that their recipes actually point to the correct machines(which exist and function), currently every single RF or EU recipe makes the MJ version, which I could only power via power converters.... Cheers

Zyin

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance we can get an update to Extra Utilities 1.2.0? They have Diamond Spikes now and I really want to use them.

Reactions: Crhymez

tclord

Jul 29, 2019
Every single update I always have to go and unbind the grave key so I don't heal all the time. Why does this always revert from updates? Does the config constantly change every update so it needs to be reset or something? Annoying. :(

Azrhei

Jul 29, 2019
1.0.6 removed power converters? How are we intended to convert between RF and EU without conduits or converters?

Furthermore Extra Utilities pipes still don't provide power to Thermal Expansion machines. You have to use an energy cell for each machine connection.... Is this intentional?
Have you tried using Rednet power cable? That's what I've always used to power EU machines with RF :) NEver had to use PowerConverter. Also, EnderIO does a decent job with some machiens too.

Danagor

Jul 29, 2019
Does this modpack has an IRC Channel? would help lots... also This is a really fun Modpack congratz tfox83 finally something that will make me delve into all the mods it's really fun, everything makes more sense now Tier wise :p at least it's what i think :D

Neverfinishanyth

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to disable the waypoint teleporting function in Journey Map? It seems anyone can teleport to waypoints whether opped or not.

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
How do I remove the fireworks on obtaining an achievement?

EDIT: Also, when I try to draw from a node with my thaumcraft wand, it repeatedly does the first second of the animation over and over. Known issue?

Last edited:

tawling

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried using Rednet power cable? That's what I've always used to power EU machines with RF :) NEver had to use PowerConverter. Also, EnderIO does a decent job with some machiens too.
Rednet seems to solve the problem, thanks! I guess I didn't realize it carried EU as well. Oops!

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
@tfox83

Any ideas what would cause the mobs in this pack to use so much of a servers resources?
We are trying to trouble shoot this and would really like any info you can provide. If its a single mod or forge itself
Below is info from the server

Without mods:
QvAmxp5.png

With all mods:
lGIXZLS.png

Usmeaglefan

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a reason why Witchery in the pack? I would greatly appreciate if it was, although I understand if it is too difficult.

Last edited:

seanbrockest

Jul 29, 2019
I am having trouble with servers today.... Here is a print screen of what it looks like
http://prntscr.com/5lcbc5
Any help... Pm me please :)
First, don't ask for PM's, we're all here to help each other and the answer to your question could help someone else later.

This error appears to be a problem with accessing that file specifically. Did the name of it somehow get changed? is the file missing?

If not, try downloading a new copy of the server (to a different location). Check the file sizes OF THAT FILE. Maybe your copy got corrupted. As a last resort, move a new copy of that folder into your server folder. ONLY COPY THAT .JAR file, and nothing on your server will change.

If you still keep having the problem, it could be an access restriction problem on your computer. I cant help with that.

kiux977

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Everyone , I dont know where is the bugs section so i decided to get it here , when i logged today into my world , i saw around 14 or more missing chuncks suddenly , but the case here is , they were close to each other , dont know if bug or not