[1.7.10] The Dark Trilogy [PUBLIC BETA]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

plagie006

Jul 29, 2019
I've have this problem, too. I added in a few other mods, like Morph (I like being able to fit into 1 high spaces for my wiring). Every time I morph (the ` key), it heals me. I thought it was maybe that mod until I read your post. How do you unbind it? There's only 1 key bound to "GRAVE" in-game, and that doesn't seem to solve it.

It's an NEI keybind. Open your inventory, hit the options button in the bottom right, then keybindings, then world, and it's second from the bottom.

Maffeo404

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to thank you for the modpack! This is the first modpack I have considered looking for a server to play on.

mti_

Jul 29, 2019
Same, I like it, too.
Thats fantastic but you voicing your opinion is not contributing towards helping people who do not agree with your views. This is a support thread after all and with multiple people working together on one base on a rather new server its just explosions and particles all the time. Needs fixing

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
I would also like to chime in and say adding an option to turn off fireworks would be a good thing.

Mexibird

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone have tips on finding Forestry apatite? Haven't found any and I want to make a multifarm for rubber

Edit: Just found a ton in an extreme hills biome :D

Last edited:

gerb82

Jul 29, 2019
i have a bug, i was tring to add some mods and it apears that mekanism has a conflict with modtweaker. i know the pack isn't supposed to support adding mods but i found out that if you remove modtweker it works fine. so i have to questions:
1) does mod tweaker do somthing important.
2) can someone help so i won't need to remove that thing?

actually it just can't open the server/singleplayer, but no real crash, i can open the main screen

Darkmagi

Jul 29, 2019
You can turn off the fireworks its in the configs if you check either the last changelog or the one before it you can see what mod adds it and check its config.

Edit: Sorry wasn't home when I posted it's in the ttCore.cfg file set superDuperFunMode: to false to disable the fireworks from achievements.

Last edited:

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
I have a server running Dark Trilogy 1.0.6 and non op users are able to use /tp and /gamemode. Can I change it so that they can't use those commands?

gerb82

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe you can try some mod tweaking/just use some sort of commands mod that allows disabling commands/ do somthibg tha gamemode 0 enyone that are not in the list you add and the tp will allways work becouse of jernurymap's waypoints

jacob814

Jul 29, 2019
Addition to the Microblock Config file? I would like some of the Big Reactor blocks and Enderio Blocks to be microblock compatiable. I have already done this in my config file but I would like it to be also added to the whole pack. At the bottom of the config file I added this:

#EnderIO
"EnderIO:blockIngotStorage":0-7

#BigReactors
"BigReactors:BRMetalBlock":0-4

This allows all of the decoration blocks from these two mods to work with forge microblocks. If you can add this addition to the pack that would be great.

P.S. If you have already read this in another post, ignore

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
Maybe you can try some mod tweaking/just use some sort of commands mod that allows disabling commands/ do somthibg tha gamemode 0 enyone that are not in the list you add and the tp will allways work becouse of jernurymap's waypoints

The thing is, I have no idea if it's a mod or a config setting that allows using those commands. As far as I know you still need to be op to be able to tp with journeymap.

gerb82

Jul 29, 2019
The thing is, I have no idea if it's a mod or a config setting that allows using those commands. As far as I know you still need to be op to be able to tp with journeymap.
You don't need op, this is my and my friend's transfer system for pepole and we have no op so we won't use the feed key by mistake

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
I'm actually ok with being able to tp, non op players shouldn't be able to use gamemode.

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
Ok update 1.0.7 is now live. I have been working on this update for over 2 weeks, so it's a big one. After reading the backlog of messages on here it seems to fix everyone's issues for the most part. @VikeStep is going to work on the changelog this afternoon and he will get it posted when it's done. It is a large changelog so it may take him some time to complete. One of the biggest changes is the removal of Project Red. PR was just a filler while BluePower's wiring and gates did not work. Now that they are fixed I wanted to pull PR due to it being almost a clone of cables/lamps and gates, and yes BP has state cells now. All world gen was added by Bluepower so your worlds will not be affected in anyway, however I do know it is quite a pain to have to replace all of your red alloy wiring and I am sorry for this but it has been planned for some time now to pull it once BP was fixed. Other than that you will notice some more recipe changes to help with cross mod balance on the nature and tech side of things. I am still working on all the magic custom recipes and they will probably not be finished until after I get back from PAX South. (end of this month) At that time hopefully this pack will move out of a beta state and into a release state, starting with version 1.1.0

Some things in the changelog I want to share here since they relate to a few posts in this thread:
-Achievement Fireworks disabled. If you want them enabled again the setting is in ttcore.cfg
-NEI heal/feed keybind removed from "grave" key and set to none by default

Also the TP commands have nothing to do with this pack, they are in your server settings for people having problems with that. I play on a server that I am not op'ed on and I cannot TP or use JM to TP to coords. If you are using some permission mod/plugin make sure there are no TP nodes set to players or they will be able to use that command and also TP in JourneyMap.

Reactions: EchoingZen

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
...and Thaumcraft just updated! It must be tough for mod pack creators to keep everything up-to-date.

Thanks for your hard work, tfox83!