Resonant Rise

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
I came to this thread because I was interested in RR. I got to page 4 and gave up, skipped the next 8 pages and, yes, it's still just browser/os/social trash talk.

Welcome to general chat.

Try filtering by KirinDave, he's on topic most of the time.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I came to this thread because I was interested in RR. I got to page 4 and gave up, skipped the next 8 pages and, yes, it's still just browser/os/social trash talk.

You know what we be awesome? Someone doing How To for something like Multi-MC

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
It seems like no one anwsers my reply in G+(Yes, I'm David Gravanita althought that is not my real name) I think I should post it here:
Just FYI, this will be in the next drop of RR for the testers and we have permission to actually distribute it in the future. I think these textures are awesome and unify the buildcraft space. TE-style textures for all the buildcraft and forestry engines.

The idea that a modpack can distribute textures with the modpack to help unify the experience seems unique to me, I've never seen it done. Heck, I rarely see people do unique modpack configs except Big Dig. I'm hoping we can set a few new bars here in terms of modpack design.

Wait....WHAT?"TE-style textures for all the buildcraft and forestry engines."
I'm definitly not keeping up.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
well to be honest your replay does not seem to be much of a question and more of a statement.

Reactions: RedBoss

Trunks9809

Jul 29, 2019
Either it comes with a bundled texture pack (A mod pack is effectively just a trimmed down version of the .minecraft folder, normally just the mods, config and coremods folder, but no reason you couldn't include the texturepacks folder as well), or the actual textures within the .jar or .zip of the mod have been replaced.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Either it comes with a bundled texture pack (A mod pack is effectively just a trimmed down version of the .minecraft folder, normally just the mods, config and coremods folder, but no reason you couldn't include the texturepacks folder as well), or the actual textures within the .jar or .zip of the mod have been replaced.

I was thinking in that...

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
What I don't understand is this:can a modpack change textures?If yes how?

Yes it can. You can set a defaulted texture pack it seems. The last update to RR that just happened came with a set texture pack. But it is just that you can go and change it back if you want.[DOUBLEPOST=1370609048][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't even know what texture your referring to.

Cutebcengines_v2

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Yes it can. You can set a defaulted texture pack it seems. The last update to RR that just happened came with a set texture pack. But it is just that you can go and change it back if you want.[DOUBLEPOST=1370609048][/DOUBLEPOST]

Cutebcengines_v2

Your search - Cutebcengines_v2 - did not match any documents.
Suggestions:
  • Make sure that all words are spelled correctly.
  • Try different keywords.
  • Try more general keywords.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
That is the file name. I have no idea if the texture pack is public or any of that jazz. But fell free to keep coping and pasting random stuff into posts instead of asking actual questions.

Reactions: Lambert2191

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
That is the file name. I have no idea if the texture pack is public or any of that jazz. But fell free to keep coping and pasting random stuff into posts instead of asking actual questions.

It is google and it is not random...

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
It is google and it is not random...
image.jpg

(I'm feeling randomly agressive today.. )

Trunks9809

Jul 29, 2019
I'm at work, so no G+ atm. I vaguely remembered there being a link when I read it last night though.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
I can't wait check this out later today.

And expect lots of wisps near my cave base very soon. IJS

Status
Not open for further replies.