[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

Jason Betts

Jul 29, 2019
Newest version on FTB is listed at 1.0.4, forum says 1.4.5 is FTB way behind?

I have also installed a fresh FTB and redownloaded ME^4 several times and the textures on the loading screen are broken.

Gwang959

Jul 29, 2019
In the chest of "tears of sorrow" (or whatever) in the corrupted disk, there is a bunch of radioactive elements that blow up when I open the chest. Is there anyway to stop that from happening, or was that supposed to happen?

Gwang959

Jul 29, 2019
Nice job on the corrupted disk, too! I worked very hard on lighting everything. The fortress was especially hard, but that made it fun! I love your mod pack, and it is the best one I've played yet.

Gwang959

Jul 29, 2019
Here's a problem I had: How does one get tungsten for the fission reactor? Don't you need to get the fusion thing to get tungsten? But when I start getting the fusion thing, I still need tungsten platings. Also, the projector is only showing a 2-d part of the structure. Is this supposed to happen?

Gwang959

Jul 29, 2019
Villager: Hey, you got the stuff?
Me: Yes. Coke and meth. You got the money?
Villager: Yes, 14 coins!
Me: Only 14 coins? I'd rather take these myself!

Sirbeast1269

Jul 29, 2019
OK can anyone tell me how I can transport all the stuff from say chests directly into the ME system? I can't find anything on the 1.6.4 AE set up, Any assistance would be deeply appreciated

Gwang959

Jul 29, 2019
Say u want cobble. You'd make that automatic cobble gen going into the chest. Using the bus, the cobble would automatically go to the ME System

Laasusah

Jul 29, 2019
im new to this. but after i watch yogcast play i would to try this. anyone can help me to setup this? really need to play this badly

RyTechro

Jul 29, 2019
im new to this. but after i watch yogcast play i would to try this. anyone can help me to setup this? really need to play this badly
Howfar did you come? Did you dowload the launcher? Did you install the pack? Where is the problem?

RyTechro

Jul 29, 2019
well my knowledge is 0. i dont know about anything just buy minecraft yesterday. soo where do i start to get play with it?
You've got to download the launcher on the homepage of ftb. When the download compleates you can log into the launcher there with the mc account you've bought.

After that you see 5 tabs, one of them is 3th party modpacks. Click on that one and search for ME^3. Click play/dowload and the game will download, install and boot. Create a new world and dont forget to have fun ;)

Laasusah

Jul 29, 2019
You've got to download the launcher on the homepage of ftb. When the download compleates you can log into the launcher there with the mc account you've bought.

After that you see 5 tabs, one of them is 3th party modpacks. Click on that one and search for ME^3. Click play/dowload and the game will download, install and boot. Create a new world and dont forget to have fun ;)
thanx alot. is resource pack also in there? there sure alot of map there haha