[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

KichiTheWind

Jul 29, 2019
love the pack already :D found a hay man so im set for food and im lighting up all loaded chunks right now XD but the pack could really use tinker tweaks for the tool levelup system that could be NICE :D

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
Having some problems with this steam/laser setup. The lasers are flickering on/off, and the table only says 80-120rf/t are going into it. I have 9 industrial steam engines running off a 3x3x2 HP liquid boiler, with mek pipes feeding the steam into the engines, so the engines are all running at yellow, and between 50-75rf/t each... So why aren't the lasers running smoothly, or at least at over 100rf/t

And I've tried mek energy cables, but they don't play nice with the engines or BC pipes. Is there some special way to get the power into them from the engines? And wooden pipes only connect to the in extract mode...

Have you tried upgrading the pipes change out the wooden kinesis pipe for emerald kinesis pipes as it sounds like there could be a bottleneck in the system.

Rodger

Jul 29, 2019
Haven't tried them yet, I'll give them a go. I also finally have an energy cube which the BC pipes can fill, then I can use mek cables for the rest of my power lines.

earlbrownie

Jul 29, 2019
The currently released version has ~190. My development instance for 0.7 is currently sitting at around 290.
So much yes, I can't wait
On another note: I have reached 91% completion on the first quest line (cant remember the name) but no other quests are available for completion, I'm up to the stage of finally getting my hands on some diamonds but I still have no quests to complete there
Is this by design or am I missing something?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
So much yes, I can't wait
On another note: I have reached 91% completion on the first quest line (cant remember the name) but no other quests are available for completion, I'm up to the stage of finally getting my hands on some diamonds but I still have no quests to complete there
Is this by design or am I missing something?
There are two hidden quests in the first chapter. One is related to spelunking, while the other is related to moving spawners and requires diamonds. I'm debating moving that second one to the Embraces set.

KichiTheWind

Jul 29, 2019
hey :D im having trouble with agricraft i cant breed sugarcane or mandrake.... doing things right im quite sure like this crop with wheat /crop with crop/ crop with carrot

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
hey :D im having trouble with agricraft i cant breed sugarcane or mandrake.... doing things right im quite sure like this crop with wheat /crop with crop/ crop with carrot
I've been playing for a couple hours now, I was able to do this without any issue.

Make sure the plants you're crossbreeding have a space between then, do a double-crop between them, wait for the parent plants to mature a bit (dunno if fully mature is necessary) and give them plenty of light.

KichiTheWind

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing for a couple hours now, I was able to do this without any issue.

Make sure the plants you're crossbreeding have a space between then, do a double-crop between them, wait for the parent plants to mature a bit (dunno if fully mature is necessary) and give them plenty of light.
the thing that is confusing me is that i am doing all that is there some trick to it like u cant bonemeal the doublecrop (btw both sides had mature plants)

earlbrownie

Jul 29, 2019
There are two hidden quests in the first chapter. One is related to spelunking, while the other is related to moving spawners and requires diamonds. I'm debating moving that second one to the Embraces set.
Oh, that's sounds like something fun I have to do, I haven't done much spelunking yet

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
update 2.... sry for spam but found out that the sugarcane only worked that one time...... i was using bonemeal but just went to creative and tried 3 min bonemealing... doesnt work at all
You cannot bonemeal the empty double-crop afaik. You have to be a tiny bit patient, but the good news is that this operation increases pace exponentially as you gain more plants to work with.

Only the sugarcane requires sand (at this point)

DnsR

Jul 29, 2019
Can we get a little more information like are you self hosting or using a hoster also remove any custom java arguments you have added as that's what usually causes this issue.
The server is located on hosting. I noticed a problem with the mod Climatcontrol. Old version 13 does not work properly (but the server is running), and the latest version of the 17 crash the server. (sorry for my bad english).