[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Which version are you on and that is intentional until you complete the quest because of earlier issues with people losing quest items

The council summons is independent of the other mages quests.

dazric

Jul 29, 2019
In the downloaded folder it should have a readme file with FPS Solutions

That worked, thanks! Another thing now, though. I went to middle-earth... and now I seem to be stuck there. Also, I can't figure out how to start any quests there. I figured talking to Legalos would get me set in the right direction... but I can't even select him to right click and chat. What do I do?

Reactions: GreatOrator

Kaan K

Jul 29, 2019
Which version are you on and that is intentional until you complete the quest because of earlier issues with people losing quest items

The council summons is independent of the other mages quests.
I'm on the version 2.4.2 and if you mean that I have to complete the quest that requires to kill the troll, i have already done it. I've done all of the investigation quest and all of the quest journal quests. Also for the Council quest, when I talk to each and every member of the mage tower none of them takes the summons.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
alright, I'll review the quests to see where the issue might be, thank you for reporting.
That worked, thanks! Another thing now, though. I went to middle-earth... and now I seem to be stuck there. Also, I can't figure out how to start any quests there. I figured talking to Legalos would get me set in the right direction... but I can't even select him to right click and chat. What do I do?
He won't have a quest until you are further in the quest line. The ring portal back is at the crossroads near him

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh yeah, seen that already and thought i had it fixed. Unique artifacts config was changed to blacklist middle-earth but for some reason it reverted.
Alright, but I completed all the quests in "Welcome to Tolkiencraft," so what do I do to proceed?
Move to the next NPC, talk to the town, read the FAQ

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

Kaan K

Jul 29, 2019
It seems like ''See the king'' quest fixed by itself, it does now work. Although I still can't seem to be able to give the Summons to any of the Council member.

birdiegirl4444

Jul 29, 2019
just a fair fun warning for those on the whitelist server... spraun's house is still uber crashy... dont go near

I know, Spyropulse, I am sure I crashed the server again yesterday when I tried to log in after updating to .17. was hoping that would fix it but it did not and I apologize.
Morvash and I will NOT try to log in again until they update to the new content and we all have to start over. I hate that his happened to you and everyone on the whitelist server.
we are playing a lan single world for now on .17 and will just bide our time.

birdiegirl4444

Jul 29, 2019
Hopefully I can get a crash report to find out what the cause is.

i looked and I do not have a crash report from yesterday GO. probably because I tried logging in before I redownloaded the pack after Rangerx fixed the server last. then I downloaded the pack again but did not try to log into the server again. I have a "report" that is a zip file and when I unzip it it creates a json file but I am not able to copy it to pastebin to be able to put it here. not sure if it would tell you anything or not.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
i looked and I do not have a crash report from yesterday GO. probably because I tried logging in before I redownloaded the pack after Rangerx fixed the server last. then I downloaded the pack again but did not try to log into the server again. I have a "report" that is a zip file and when I unzip it it creates a json file but I am not able to copy it to pastebin to be able to put it here. not sure if it would tell you anything or not.
Well, I was hoping ranger could provide me a crash report so I can try to see what's happening. Most of the mod dev's I deal with are pretty good as fast response times.

micka13012

Jul 29, 2019
Hello ,

To begin , i would like apologize for my bad English .

I have an problem with ur ModPack , I would like to open a server, server openning works fine on my PC but not in my host ( VeryGames ) what to do? I contacted Verygames and they sent me to you ...

I need ur help ...

TolkienCraft version : 2.3.17

Server Errors :

1.We appear to be missing one or more essential library files.
You will need to add them to your server before FML and Forge will run successfully.java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch

2.[15:46:46] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving...
[15:46:47] [Server thread/INFO]: Saved the world
[15:46:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [Server] Server reboot in 5
[15:46:47] [Server thread/INFO]: [Server] Server reboot in 4
[15:46:49] [Server thread/INFO]: [Server] Server reboot in 3
[15:46:50] [Server thread/INFO]: [Server] Server reboot in 2
[15:46:51] [Server thread/INFO]: [Server] Server reboot in 1
[15:46:52] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving...
[15:46:52] [Server thread/INFO]: Saved the world
[15:46:52] [Server thread/INFO]: Stopping the server
[15:46:52] [Server thread/INFO]: Stopping server
[15:46:52] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving players
[15:46:52] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving worlds
[15:46:52] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'world'/Overworld
[15:46:52] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'world'/Nether
[15:46:52] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'world'/The End
[15:46:53] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension 0
[15:46:53] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension -1
[15:46:53] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Unloading dimension 1
[15:46:53] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[15:46:53] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
Thu Feb 26 15:46:53 CET 2015
Server is stopped.

3.[15:52:04] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream: println:748]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
[15:52:04] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream: println:748]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
[15:52:17] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving...
[15:52:17] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving failed: The save is being accessed from another location, aborting
[15:52:17] [Server thread/INFO]: [Server] Server reboot in 5
[15:52:18] [Server thread/INFO]: [Server] Server reboot in 4
[15:52:20] [Server thread/INFO]: [Server] Server reboot in 3
[15:52:21] [Server thread/INFO]: [Server] Server reboot in 2
[15:52:22] [Server thread/INFO]: [Server] Server reboot in 1
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving...
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving failed: The save is being accessed from another location, aborting
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Stopping the server
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Stopping server
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving players
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving worlds
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'world'/Overworld
[15:52:23] [Server thread/WARN]: The save is being accessed from another location, aborting
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'world'/Nether
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream: println:748]: java.io.FileNotFoundException: ./world/DIM-1/data/villages.dat (No such file or directory)
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream: println:748]: at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream: println:748]: at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:221)
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream: println:748]: at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:171)
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream: println:748]: at net.minecraft.world.storage.MapStorage.func_75747_a(SourceFile:92)
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream: println:748]: at net.minecraft.world.storage.MapStorage.func_75744_a(SourceFile:75)
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream: println:748]: at net.minecraft.world.WorldServerMulti.func_73042_a(WorldServerMulti.java:22)
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream: println:748]: at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_73044_a(WorldServer.java:802)
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream: println:748]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71267_a(MinecraftServer.java:318)
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream: println:748]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71260_j(MinecraftServer.java:350)
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream: println:748]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:480)
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream: println:748]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'world'/The End
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream: println:748]: java.io.FileNotFoundException: ./world/DIM1/data/villages.dat (No such file or directory)
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream: println:748]: at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream: println:748]: at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:221)
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream: println:748]: at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:171)
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream: println:748]: at net.minecraft.world.storage.MapStorage.func_75747_a(SourceFile:92)
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream: println:748]: at net.minecraft.world.storage.MapStorage.func_75744_a(SourceFile:75)
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream: println:748]: at net.minecraft.world.WorldServerMulti.func_73042_a(WorldServerMulti.java:22)
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream: println:748]: at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_73044_a(WorldServer.java:802)
[15:52:23] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream: println:748]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71267_a(MinecraftServer.java:318)

Last edited:

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
The server package was tested to run fine in a forge environment, I would try re-downloading but otherwise that is the limits of my help. Maybe someone else in this thread can help you out.

dazric

Jul 29, 2019
I've tried talking to everyone I can find. Including both kings! (Why are there two kings on the throne?) No one says anything new. It's just 'I hope you can save our kingdom" and "GTFO" with the king. Some of them offer to sell me shit though.

teagan75

Jul 29, 2019
Sometimes Custom NPCs doubles entities. It shows up in the console log. I usually delete one of them with the npc wand. If you have done all of the Welcome to Tolkiencraft in the book and with the NPCs, done the troll in book and with the commander, talked to the ancient, talked to Ahab, gone to the other two towns, you are right where I am and I havent found how to progress either. I have done all the fetch quests, some of the mini quests, done the reinforcement and botania quest lines to the end. The other mages wont give me anything and the commander keeps saying the mage council wants to see me but never gives me a summons. So, i too am stuck.