I Derp, You Derp, We all Derp, What's your's?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
Removing thaumcraft, with a thaumium Tconstruct item.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: xTordX

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
So yeah,
Mr. Crayfish's Furniture Mod.
Made a microeave a week ago. All nice so far. @ljfa decided to try autmomating it with a hopper. I told him that it wouldn't work because it's made to be manual 1 at a time.
He still does it, server crashes, NEED FUCKING MCEDIT TO REMOVE THE HOPPER SO WE CAN EVEN PLAY AGAIN!!!

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
So yeah,
Mr. Crayfish's Furniture Mod.
Made a microeave a week ago. All nice so far. @ljfa decided to try autmomating it with a hopper. I told him that it wouldn't work because it's made to be manual 1 at a time.
He still does it, server crashes, NEED FUCKING MCEDIT TO REMOVE THE HOPPER SO WE CAN EVEN PLAY AGAIN!!!
That's what you guys are for.

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
Spent 2 hours trying to figure out why NEI crashed my client. Repeatedly.
I redownload. Still crashes.
Check version numbers against Forge reqs. Wait.
NEI 1.8

*facepalm*

I did this exact same thing when I was putting together my private pack.

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
Don't plant darkwood trees from the twilight forest in a tree farm. They send roots down into the ground, which replace blocks, their leaves don't decay, and they don't burn easily. I tried burning down the leaves, and lit several places, however, it took several minutes before the leaf blocks were consumed. The fire though doesn't spread through, and it takes forever to break the blocks in survival. I had to cheat and resort to creative to clean up the mess.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Don't plant darkwood trees from the twilight forest in a tree farm. They send roots down into the ground, which replace blocks, their leaves don't decay, and they don't burn easily. I tried burning down the leaves, and lit several places, however, it took several minutes before the leaf blocks were consumed. The fire though doesn't spread through, and it takes forever to break the blocks in survival. I had to cheat and resort to creative to clean up the mess.
If it hasn't also been removed from the mod, then the Wrath Igniter from Factorization can make quick work of any flammable materials. Its special fire will spread fast to all similar adjacent blocks to the ones you initially ignited.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I have a new Derp!

Chucking iron into a TC crucible while playing AgSkies, and accidentally throwing my Enchiridon book binder containing all of my books, including my Thaumonomicon, in there straight after...

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
I have a new Derp!

Chucking iron into a TC crucible while playing AgSkies, and accidentally throwing my Enchiridon book binder containing all of my books, including my Thaumonomicon, in there straight after...
Don't right click with your wand!
I did this with a TTKAMI Ichor wand, and inventory tweaks brought out my backup staff, which pretty much meant the end of the world

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
Don't right click with your wand!
I did this with a TTKAMI Ichor wand, and inventory tweaks brought out my backup staff, which pretty much meant the end of the world

I actually went into inventory tweaks settings and disabled the "auto refill". I was having similar issues, but not quite to this same degree.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Draconic evolution tools mine VERY fast. Never accidentally click where you don't want to mine.
EYHfu9i.jpg

Like your ME network and storage and reactor and autocrafting and....
Used to use the IC2 Mining laser a lot back in 1.4.7. Built a lot with Sandstone and because a pick would often mine out several blocks I used the Laser in low power mode(just removes one block per shot). What I often didn't count on was that last I used the Laser I was using Long range mode or on a few occasions the Scatter mode(25 beams in a cone shape)...