Whitelist Server 1.7.10 Steincraft | Direwolf20 1.6.1 | Whitelist | 32 Slots | 24/7 |Plugins| Family Friendly | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drop cauldron and all the plugins to update to 1.0.2

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kody1169

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Kody1169
2.) Age: (optional) 16
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing pc for about 3 years, and I played minecraft xbox edition since release.
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I like the idea of not being raided, while still being on multiplayer. I'm tired of open servers, since raiders can still pop in and take stuff. I like having a "family" server where we can all get to know each other and be able to get along. I believe that I can bring tech experience to share, and what's mine is everyone's. If someone says "Hey, I need to borrow your silk touch pickaxe", I like the thought of being able to give them it, without having to be weary of them stealing it.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Kody1169
2.) Age: (optional) 16
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing pc for about 3 years, and I played minecraft xbox edition since release.
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I like the idea of not being raided, while still being on multiplayer. I'm tired of open servers, since raiders can still pop in and take stuff. I like having a "family" server where we can all get to know each other and be able to get along. I believe that I can bring tech experience to share, and what's mine is everyone's. If someone says "Hey, I need to borrow your silk touch pickaxe", I like the thought of being able to give them it, without having to be weary of them stealing it.

Approved

PhoenixLuffy

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: PhoenixLuffy
2.) Age: 14
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years.
4.) Why do you want to join our server? All public servers are filled with immature players that I can not trust. Whitelist servers usually have a mature community.
(I an experienced at graphic design, could possibly help.)

Last edited:

LegendOfStuff

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LegendOfStuff
How long have you been playing minecraft: vanilla for about 3 years, FTB for about 2 years
Why do you want to join our server: from what i read this looks like a good, mature, and friendly community that i could make some memories in

videodog

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: deathless_dj
2.) Age:14
3.) 3 years
4.) whitelist servers are generally less laggy better community etc

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: PhoenixLuffy
2.) Age: 14
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years.
4.) Why do you want to join our server? All public servers are filled with immature players that I can not trust. Whitelist servers usually have a mature community.
(I an experienced at graphic design, could possibly help.)

IGN: LegendOfStuff
How long have you been playing minecraft: vanilla for about 3 years, FTB for about 2 years
Why do you want to join our server: from what i read this looks like a good, mature, and friendly community that i could make some memories in

1.) IGN: deathless_dj
2.) Age:14
3.) 3 years
4.) whitelist servers are generally less laggy better community etc

Approved

rickeh82

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: cASHIOUS
2.) Age: 32
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? since 1.1
4.) Why do you want to join our server? im looking for a private server to play on, a community, i want to situate myself on one server and get to know a small group of players that i can enjoy the game with, and maybe even record my story on the server from the first day i am accepted.

Awerick11

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Awerick11
2.) Age: (optional): I am mature, but 10
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 1.5 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server?: I've been playing on a vannila whitelist server, just got into modded, but love servers! Especially, small, whitelisted ones!

BasedCreature

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: BasedCreature69
2.) Age: 16
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I strongly feel that this specific server would be excellent for playing in. I would enjoy playing with my friends on here.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: cASHIOUS
2.) Age: 32
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? since 1.1
4.) Why do you want to join our server? im looking for a private server to play on, a community, i want to situate myself on one server and get to know a small group of players that i can enjoy the game with, and maybe even record my story on the server from the first day i am accepted.

1.) IGN: Awerick11
2.) Age: (optional): I am mature, but 10
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 1.5 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server?: I've been playing on a vannila whitelist server, just got into modded, but love servers! Especially, small, whitelisted ones!

1.) IGN: BasedCreature69
2.) Age: 16
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I strongly feel that this specific server would be excellent for playing in. I would enjoy playing with my friends on here.

Approved

HeroGabe

Jul 29, 2019
I will try again, but with more information this time.
1.) IGN: HeroGabe
2.) Age (optional) 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since 1.0.0 release, modded since Tekkit 1.1 release, migrated to FTB in 1.4
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I really am looking for a good community to play in, and that I want to do awesome things on this server.

ABroStudios

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: ABroStudios
2.) Age: 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 Years
4.) Why do you want to join our server?: I have many friends on the server that want me to play with them. Also, I cannot immature players. I have been looking for a good server and this one seems right up my alley. :)

Alan Zhang

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: DonJonCheedle
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Everyone in public servers seem to be really immature and not up to my standards. I want to be in a community where everyone is responsible for their own actions. Also, I have friends in this community that I would like to join in.

Thias0n

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Thias0n
2.) Age: 18
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Well, I've been playing minecraft for around 2 years, however only just started looking into the modded/technical side of it. Please take care of me :D
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I've been playing single player for a while and have finally decided to join a server, one with a loveable community and something for me to call my second home? :L.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
I will try again, but with more information this time.
1.) IGN: HeroGabe
2.) Age (optional) 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since 1.0.0 release, modded since Tekkit 1.1 release, migrated to FTB in 1.4
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I really am looking for a good community to play in, and that I want to do awesome things on this server.

1.) IGN: ABroStudios
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 Years
4.) Why do you want to join our server?: I have many friends on the server that want me to play with them. Also, I cannot immature players. I have been looking for a good server and this one seems right up my alley. :)

1.) IGN: DonJonCheedle
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Everyone in public servers seem to be really immature and not up to my standards. I want to be in a community where everyone is responsible for their own actions. Also, I have friends in this community that I would like to join in.

1.) IGN: Thias0n
2.) Age: 18
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Well, I've been playing minecraft for around 2 years, however only just started looking into the modded/technical side of it. Please take care of me :D
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I've been playing single player for a while and have finally decided to join a server, one with a loveable community and something for me to call my second home? :L.

Approved

thacad

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: thecad
2.) Age: (optional) 20
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Have been playing since alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Playing singleplayer has gotten a bit boring, and this looked like an awesome community ^^

Last edited:

Schenton

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Schenton
2.) Age: (optional) 40
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Beta something, don't recall the nr.
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I joined and was part of a community a few years back when FTB was new. It went away and I miss it a bit so time to join a new community.

Matsuli

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to apply for myself and my friend

1.) IGN: Matsuli, Maxadmiral
2.) Age: Both 18
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since the beta
4.) Why do you want to join our server? We are looking for a server we can play on and this one looks nice. We haven't played on the newest updates and we are eager to try them out.

spam5000

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN spam5000
2.) Age: (optional) 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.3 beta or so
4.) Why do you want to join our server? it has been too long since I last played modded

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: thecad
2.) Age: (optional) 20
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Have been playing since alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Playing singleplayer has gotten a bit boring, and this looked like an awesome community ^^

1.) IGN: Schenton
2.) Age: (optional) 40
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Beta something, don't recall the nr.
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I joined and was part of a community a few years back when FTB was new. It went away and I miss it a bit so time to join a new community.

I'm going to apply for myself and my friend

1.) IGN: Matsuli, Maxadmiral
2.) Age: Both 18
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since the beta
4.) Why do you want to join our server? We are looking for a server we can play on and this one looks nice. We haven't played on the newest updates and we are eager to try them out.

1.) IGN spam5000
2.) Age: (optional) 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.3 beta or so
4.) Why do you want to join our server? it has been too long since I last played modded

All approved