Whitelist Server 1.7.10 Steincraft | Direwolf20 1.6.1 | Whitelist | 32 Slots | 24/7 |Plugins| Family Friendly | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drop cauldron and all the plugins to update to 1.0.2

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XanQoS

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: XanQoS
2.) Age: 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Started with the Minecraft Alpha (when it started to become more popular), played FTB 1.6 for a very long time (at least 150h playtime -> very much experience with DW20 pack) and a bit of 1.4 and 1.7 DW20
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Im looking for a server with active members so that i dont play alone and because of possible team projects or pranks :D
I was not able to find one on DW20 1.7 and i hope that this server is not as empty like all the others i played on :)

BrahminMan

Jul 29, 2019

Attachments

• ign.PNG
    ign.PNG
    5.3 KB · Views: 70

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: XanQoS
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Started with the Minecraft Alpha (when it started to become more popular), played FTB 1.6 for a very long time (at least 150h playtime -> very much experience with DW20 pack) and a bit of 1.4 and 1.7 DW20
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Im looking for a server with active members so that i dont play alone and because of possible team projects or pranks :D
I was not able to find one on DW20 1.7 and i hope that this server is not as empty like all the others i played on :)

Approved

ShortFused

Jul 29, 2019
) IGN Ian_Whu
2.) Age (optional) 14
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft I've been playing since 1.3 or 1.4, so it's 2 years?
4.) Why do you want to join our server Because I see that there is a lack of modded servers, and I'm sick of vanilla so I wanted to join a nice community to play in on my favourite Modpack: Direwolf20. I'm not gonna grief or anything.

Thanks.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
) IGN Ian_Whu
2.) Age (optional) 14
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft I've been playing since 1.3 or 1.4, so it's 2 years?
4.) Why do you want to join our server Because I see that there is a lack of modded servers, and I'm sick of vanilla so I wanted to join a nice community to play in on my favourite Modpack: Direwolf20. I'm not gonna grief or anything.

Thanks.

Approved

Evilshallwin

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: EvilShallWin
2.) Age: (optional) 23
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 2 or 3 years. (since before 1.0)
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I want to play on a modded server that has an active community where the admins actually listen to the players.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: EvilShallWin
2.) Age: (optional) 23
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 2 or 3 years. (since before 1.0)
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I want to play on a modded server that has an active community where the admins actually listen to the players.

Approved

vlad_morash

Jul 29, 2019
1) IGN: iReaperxX
2)Age: (optional) 17
3)How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 2-3 years.
4) Why do you want to join our server? I want to find friends and spend time in good company

Last edited:

PeacfulBob

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: PeacfullBob
2.) Age: 30
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? for quite a while.. But off and on.. So i may still act like a newb on some mods...
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I prefer people to play with.. Teamwork, Someone to tell me how awesome my builds are.. You know.. All the good stuff.. That and smaller servers are just more friendly.

KingofSpoons

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: KingofSpoons
2.) Age: (optional): 16
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I have been playing for a bit more than 3 years.
4.) Why do you want to join our server?: I would like to join a server with a nice community that is also active. The last few servers I have been a member of have closed down due to inactivity.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1) IGN: iReaperxX
2)Age: (optional) 17
3)How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 2-3 years.
4) Why do you want to join our server? I want to find friends and spend time in good company

1.) IGN: PeacfullBob
2.) Age: 30
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? for quite a while.. But off and on.. So i may still act like a newb on some mods...
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I prefer people to play with.. Teamwork, Someone to tell me how awesome my builds are.. You know.. All the good stuff.. That and smaller servers are just more friendly.

1.) IGN: KingofSpoons
2.) Age: (optional): 16
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I have been playing for a bit more than 3 years.
4.) Why do you want to join our server?: I would like to join a server with a nice community that is also active. The last few servers I have been a member of have closed down due to inactivity.

Approved

Skrubs123

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Skrubs123
2.) Age: (optional) 34
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Tekkit released MC 1.2.5
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I have been playing solo on my private server for a long time, and I really want to play apart of a tight community. I really enjoy playing with others, learning from what others do and helping the community grow. I am basically looking for a home in Minecraft.

Last edited:

Meeko011

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Romini1
2.) Age: (optional) 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 4 years, since the 1.3 beta. And I've been playing FTB for one or two.
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Whenever I see videos of Forgecraft, I really feel envious because of all the rough and tumble servers I've been stuck with. An actual tightly-knit community with no griefing, but good clean family fun, would be amazing for me.

Last edited:

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: NimeniAltu666
2.) Age: 19
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.2.5
4.) Why do you want to join our server?Looking for a friendly, nice community witthout half the items banned, ruining the fun.

Cat Sensei

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: FurryPaw
2.) Age: 26
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? - I don't remember o_O ~3 or 4 years I think.
4.) Why do you want to join our server? - Well it looks like you have a nice place there, reliable and friendly, so I'd like to join and check it out :p Thing is I've never played modded minecraft online, only in SSP. I did host my own vanilla server for like 2 years (on and off), but going out to a modded servers was a questionable idea to me. Mainly because I was afraid that evil peopleses will steal my goodies and destroy all my work O_O Or admin will simply abandon the server :S So, knowing how hard it is to moderate and develop a really nice community even in vanilla I kinda decided to keep myself away from modded servers :D
... But it is time to embrace the horrors-terrors! Or in this case more like the pleasures of a nicely developed modded server community :D

* O_O Those smiles look really weird!~

Quango

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: John_Quango
2.) Age (optional): 21
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Three years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I played SSP for a long time and started playing on a server resently and thought it was really fun to play with others, share ideas and builds as well as help and get help. Sadly it closed down and that's why i'm here looking for a new group of players to share the fun and exiting experience of playing awesome modpacks.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Skrubs123
2.) Age: (optional) 34
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Tekkit released MC 1.2.5
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I have been playing solo on my private server for a long time, and I really want to play apart of a tight community. I really enjoy playing with others, learning from what others do and helping the community grow. I am basically looking for a home in Minecraft.

1.) IGN: Romini1
2.) Age: (optional) 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 4 years, since the 1.3 beta. And I've been playing FTB for one or two.
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Whenever I see videos of Forgecraft, I really feel envious because of all the rough and tumble servers I've been stuck with. An actual tightly-knit community with no griefing, but good clean family fun, would be amazing for me.

1.) IGN: NimeniAltu666
2.) Age: 19
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.2.5
4.) Why do you want to join our server?Looking for a friendly, nice community witthout half the items banned, ruining the fun.

1.) IGN: FurryPaw
2.) Age: 26
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? - I don't remember o_O ~3 or 4 years I think.
4.) Why do you want to join our server? - Well it looks like you have a nice place there, reliable and friendly, so I'd like to join and check it out :p Thing is I've never played modded minecraft online, only in SSP. I did host my own vanilla server for like 2 years (on and off), but going out to a modded servers was a questionable idea to me. Mainly because I was afraid that evil peopleses will steal my goodies and destroy all my work O_O Or admin will simply abandon the server :S So, knowing how hard it is to moderate and develop a really nice community even in vanilla I kinda decided to keep myself away from modded servers :D
... But it is time to embrace the horrors-terrors! Or in this case more like the pleasures of a nicely developed modded server community :D

* O_O Those smiles look really weird!~

1.) IGN: John_Quango
2.) Age (optional): 21
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Three years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I played SSP for a long time and started playing on a server resently and thought it was really fun to play with others, share ideas and builds as well as help and get help. Sadly it closed down and that's why i'm here looking for a new group of players to share the fun and exiting experience of playing awesome modpacks.

Approved

oneeedkitty

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN:Oneeyedkitty, and my friend Bancroft97
2.) Age: 17, and 18
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? since beta, so like 5-6 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I would like an environment me and my friend can play together and learn the modpack with others

bancroft97

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Bancroft97
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I feel as though this would be a great modding server based on the requirements to get in, and that the community would be highly positive.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN:Oneeyedkitty, and my friend Bancroft97
2.) Age: 17, and 18
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? since beta, so like 5-6 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I would like an environment me and my friend can play together and learn the modpack with others
1.) IGN: Bancroft97
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I feel as though this would be a great modding server based on the requirements to get in, and that the community would be highly positive.

Approved