Whitelist Server 1.7.10 Steincraft | Direwolf20 1.6.1 | Whitelist | 32 Slots | 24/7 |Plugins| Family Friendly | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drop cauldron and all the plugins to update to 1.0.2

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xavier Clinquart

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN:Xman10101
2.) Age: (optional) 24
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 5 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? It has been a while since i played and i am looking for a nice fun server to play on.

kikkpod1

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN:kikkpod
2.) Age: (optional) 14
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? about 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? because i have been looking for a fun ftb server to play with my friend for a very long time and this server looks great :3

Blueninja102

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Blueninja102_
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? scince 1.2.5
4.) Why do you want to join our server? i am looking for a smallish server to play on with a nice community and to help others

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN:Xman10101
2.) Age: (optional) 24
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 5 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? It has been a while since i played and i am looking for a nice fun server to play on.

1.) IGN:kikkpod
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? about 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? because i have been looking for a fun ftb server to play with my friend for a very long time and this server looks great :3

1.) IGN: Blueninja102_
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? scince 1.2.5
4.) Why do you want to join our server? i am looking for a smallish server to play on with a nice community and to help others

Approved

Axi

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Axi
2.) Age: 29
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Indev!
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Because single-player gets a lil dull, so it'd be nice to pal around with folks, collab on builds, that sorta thing! Also public servers aren't generally friendly to builds larger than one chunk..

diddei03

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN:diddei03
2.) Age: 16
3.) How long have you been playing:four and half years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? i want to play we my friend thejoi98 and a family friendly server

Knotts

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Knotts69
2.) Age: 30
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server?i want to be apart of a fun community again. i played on OldMenCraft for a year but the owner finally let it go, time to find a new home.

joi_98

Jul 29, 2019
I am going to ask you BG to restart the server. me and skebben are trying to log on and there comes the same message "Timed out". So would you be so kind to restart the server pls

TheJoi98

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
I am going to ask you BG to restart the server. me and skebben are trying to log on and there comes the same message "Timed out". So would you be so kind to restart the server pls

TheJoi98

i am having the same problem to :c

Sorry for the downtime today I have been having problems with the host today it seems someone else on the box was causing problems. The joys of a VPS

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Axi
2.) Age: 29
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Indev!
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Because single-player gets a lil dull, so it'd be nice to pal around with folks, collab on builds, that sorta thing! Also public servers aren't generally friendly to builds larger than one chunk..

1.) IGN:diddei03
2.) Age: 16
3.) How long have you been playing:four and half years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? i want to play we my friend thejoi98 and a family friendly server

1.) IGN: Knotts69
2.) Age: 30
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server?i want to be apart of a fun community again. i played on OldMenCraft for a year but the owner finally let it go, time to find a new home.

Approved

Galaxy Yin

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: GalaxyYin
2.) Age: (optional) 18
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? sinces october of 2010
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Just want to play and experience new people and have fun

tigerfrog555

Jul 29, 2019
Hey bgsteiner! I don't know if you remember me but I was one of the original players. I wanted to come back and use my new learned skills but when I tried to join, it rejected 139 of my mods! What version of dw20 are we playing on now?

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
Hey bgsteiner! I don't know if you remember me but I was one of the original players. I wanted to come back and use my new learned skills but when I tried to join, it rejected 139 of my mods! What version of dw20 are we playing on now?
As listed in the title 1.0.3

tigerfrog555

Jul 29, 2019
I tried to run 1.0.3 but it stopped running and said something about ignoring perm size option....and a big, red, unable to launch message

DArk_AJ

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Dark_AJ
2.) Age: (optional) 38
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? about 3 years now
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Looking for a good friendly community to have fun exploring and building.

tigerfrog555

Jul 29, 2019
I got it to work by "Force Updating" it. I'll be on soon! I love this server so much and have missed it for the past year or so! I can't wait to meet the new players!

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Dark_AJ
2.) Age: (optional) 38
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? about 3 years now
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Looking for a good friendly community to have fun exploring and building.

Approved