Botania - An innovative natural magic themed tech mod (Not in beta any more!)

Zandorum

Jul 29, 2019
I don't feel that it being in books that don't have the trim matters. There's the original copy and there's not. It's even been like this in real life, there's the original copy some of which in the ye olde days were dolled up with all kinds of things because the author thought it was "Special" and the other copies were extremely plain.

Reactions: SynfulChaot

Vazkii

Jul 29, 2019
I don't want to add that gold trim on elven knowledge only since knowledge types aren't hardcoded and I don't want to make special cases. So to do that I'd need to a platform for rendering onto the book, which is a bit of work as you can guess :p

Reactions: SynfulChaot

Zandorum

Jul 29, 2019
I don't want to add that gold trim on elven knowledge only since knowledge types aren't hardcoded and I don't want to make special cases. So to do that I'd need to a platform for rendering onto the book, which is a bit of work as you can guess :p
So, Could I get an option for client side that allows me to see the old Lexica Botania or no :\

Zandorum

Jul 29, 2019
Tutorial's broken since you I assumed moved something from natural apparatus to Ender Artefacts.

joust1187

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Vazkii,

First, I want to just say thanks for developing such a great mod. It's pretty much my favorite since I started playing modded minecraft. I've been toying with the force relays this week and I was wondering if we could ever get them to push tile entities? I'm trying to set up a chunk eating frame quarry using the bore warp lens combination recently released. I have everything up and running, but unfortunately you can only push blocks meaning no moving chunk loader for it to continuously devour the world.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Fix it, Va--
30824931.jpg
Okay, that works too.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
C5oJkL5.gif

Can't stop laughing at the last page

-----------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Succubism

Zandorum

Jul 29, 2019
It's like you're trying to see just how little information you can give me.
I'm not trying to be unhelpful however it should be fairly easy to figure out yourself, I've given you all the tools to do so; all you have to do is start the tutorial and you will see however I'll do it for you since you seem unable to for some reason:
When it points at Natural Apparatus it gets stuck in a loop of going in and backing out. I'm using a Lexica Botania with Elven Knowledge as well.