Mod Feedback ChromatiCraft questions and suggestions

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Problem is that, that's still high. The biome is usually as large as a jungle biome and the benefits of the biome make it even more reason for it to be rarer (although this is not my reason for wanting this config option). The biome itself has a mass amount of color (as it should) but because of that; If it's so close to normal biome rarity it ruins that majesty of nature with its in your face color scheme. I less want the rarity for balance reasons, more for aesthetic reasons. I personally think I find them waaay too often and It ruins the flow of the world for me, I'd like to drop it's weight down to 2 so it's harder to find but it's never too far out of reach and like I said, the biome is usually huge so you don't have to be worried about this choking the resources for the mod.
I strongly suspect that at 2, it will never spawn.

Zandorum

Jul 29, 2019
I strongly suspect that at 2, it will never spawn.
I have all of the Ridiculous Biome's Mod's Biomes at 2 and they spawn enough to be found but not interrupt the world. However just having the weight being configurable would be amazing (Obviously make it crash if you put it to 0 so no one can make it just not gen).

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
It would also help in the case of Biomes O' Plenty which makes finding other biomes a PITA.

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
last time I tried, the pylons didnt blind you when you got close. I like the change though, but I hope theres a way around it at some point?

Because ChromatiCraft pylons inject themselves into ThaumCraft as nodes, which are cached by location.

We can still transpose TC nodes though, right? Ive grown accustomed to not doing it Azanor's way...

Last edited:

LoaTBaC

Jul 29, 2019
last time I tried, the pylons didnt blind you when you got close. I like the change though, but I hope theres a way around it at some point?

I think this is definitely a good edition to ChromatiCraft, but the appearance of the blinding color from the pylons seems too sudden. I think it would be better if it became brighter more gradually, being very faint at the borders of the pylon's range, and of course being most extreme close to the pylon.

Geekman9097

Jul 29, 2019
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Don't be sad, have a hug! <3

Time: 2/15/15 12:31 PM
Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Reika.ElectriCraft.ElectriCraft
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:162)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:502)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:204)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:867)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Reika.ElectriCraft.ElectriCraft
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.loadClass(ModClassLoader.java:58)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:249)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:420)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:492)
... 10 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum const class Reika.DragonAPI.ModList.BLOODMAGIC
at java.lang.Enum.valueOf(Enum.java:196)
at Reika.DragonAPI.ModList.valueOf(ModList.java:21)
at Reika.DragonAPI.ASM.DependentMethodStripper.remove(DependentMethodStripper.java:88)
at Reika.DragonAPI.ASM.DependentMethodStripper.transform(DependentMethodStripper.java:59)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)
... 38 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.10.2
Java Version: 1.6.0_65, Apple Inc.
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.
Memory: 108338600 bytes (103 MB) / 295567360 bytes (281 MB) up to 1060372480 bytes (1011 MB)
JVM Flags: 5 total; -Xmx1G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1277 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1277 28 mods loaded, 28 mods active
mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
FML{7.10.85.1277} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Forge{10.13.2.1277} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
CodeChickenCore{1.0.4.29} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
NotEnoughItems{1.0.3.74} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.3.74-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
OpenEye{0.6} [OpenEye] (OpenEye-0.6-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
modJ_StarMinerCore{0.9.7} [StarMinerCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
<DragonAPI ASM>{0} [DragonAPI ASM Data Initialization] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
bspkrsCore{6.15} [bspkrsCore] ([1.7.10]bspkrsCore-universal-6.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Treecapitator{1.7.10} [Treecapitator] ([1.7.10]Treecapitator-universal-2.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins184} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Waila{1.5.7} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.7a_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.1.build815} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
DragonAPI{1.0} [DragonAPI] (DragonAPI 1.7.10 V3d.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
ChromatiCraft{Alpha} [ChromatiCraft] (ChromatiCraft 1.7.10 V3d.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
RotaryCraft{Gamma} [RotaryCraft] (RotaryCraft 1.7.10 V3d.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
ElectriCraft{beta} [ElectriCraft] (ElectriCraft 1.7.10 V4b.jar) Unloaded->Errored
EnderStorage{1.4.5.27} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage-1.7.10-1.4.5.27-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
ExpandedRedstone{Gamma} [ExpandedRedstone] (ExpandedRedstone 1.7.10 V3b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
ExtraUtilities{1.2.1} [Extra Utilities] (extrautilities-1.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
GeoStrata{Gamma} [GeoStrata] (GeoStrata 1.7.10 V3b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
IronChest{6.0.62.742} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-1.7.10-6.0.62.742-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
MeteorCraft{beta} [MeteorCraft] (MeteorCraft 1.7.10 V3a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Railcraft{9.4.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.4.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
ReactorCraft{beta} [ReactorCraft] (ReactorCraft 1.7.10 V3d.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
modJ_StarMiner{0.9.7} [Starminer Mod] (Starminer1710-0.9.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
voxelmap{1.7.10} [VoxelMap No Radar] (voxelmapNoRadar-1.7.10-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.

If it helps, this is the list of mods i have installed:
Bspkrs Core
Treecapitator
Dragon API
Chromaticraft
Expanded Redstone
GeoStrata
Rotary Craft
Electricraft
Reactor Craft
Code Chicken Core
NEI
WAILA
Ender Storage
extra utils
Iron Chests
Mantle
Tinker’s construct
OpenEye
Railcraft
Starminer
Voxelmap

Zandorum

Jul 29, 2019
It would also help in the case of Biomes O' Plenty which makes finding other biomes a PITA.
I didn't even think about that, that would actually be super useful as well; I've been steering away from Biome adding mods that add alot recently because I Like how vanilla looks. I added Ridiculous Biomes just for a little fun here and there occasionally, but If they showed up too much (which at one point until I dropped their weights to 2 they did) I would uninstall it. I do intend to add BOP but only for the Nether (I like how it looks, Makes the nether look like how it should in my opinion).

Last edited:

Geekman9097

Jul 29, 2019
Your Electricraft version is V4b while DragonAPI, ChromatiCraft, RotaryCraft and ReactorCraft are at V3d. You need to update all of them to V4b.
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Shall we play a game?

Time: 2/15/15 1:14 PM
Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: mods/railcraft/common/items/ItemCrowbar
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:162)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:515)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:239)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:867)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: mods/railcraft/common/items/ItemCrowbar
at mods.railcraft.common.modules.ModuleCore.initFirst(ModuleCore.java:120)
at mods.railcraft.common.modules.ModuleManager.initFirst(ModuleManager.java:254)
at mods.railcraft.common.modules.ModuleManager.preInit(ModuleManager.java:174)
at mods.railcraft.common.core.Railcraft.preInit(Railcraft.java:169)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:513)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor5.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:513)
... 10 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mods.railcraft.common.items.ItemCrowbar
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
... 40 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: buildcraft/api/tools/IToolWrench
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:637)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:621)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:141)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182)
... 42 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: buildcraft.api.tools.IToolWrench
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:101)
... 47 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.10.2
Java Version: 1.6.0_65, Apple Inc.
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.
Memory: 121706104 bytes (116 MB) / 367288320 bytes (350 MB) up to 1060372480 bytes (1011 MB)
JVM Flags: 5 total; -Xmx1G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1277 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1277 28 mods loaded, 28 mods active
mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
FML{7.10.85.1277} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Forge{10.13.2.1277} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CodeChickenCore{1.0.4.29} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
NotEnoughItems{1.0.3.74} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.3.74-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
OpenEye{0.6} [OpenEye] (OpenEye-0.6-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
modJ_StarMinerCore{0.9.7} [StarMinerCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
<DragonAPI ASM>{0} [DragonAPI ASM Data Initialization] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
bspkrsCore{6.15} [bspkrsCore] ([1.7.10]bspkrsCore-universal-6.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Treecapitator{1.7.10} [Treecapitator] ([1.7.10]Treecapitator-universal-2.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins184} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Waila{1.5.7} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.7a_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.1.build815} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
DragonAPI{1.0} [DragonAPI] (DragonAPI 1.7.10 V3d.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ChromatiCraft{Alpha} [ChromatiCraft] (ChromatiCraft 1.7.10 V3d.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
RotaryCraft{Gamma} [RotaryCraft] (RotaryCraft 1.7.10 V3d.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ElectriCraft{beta} [ElectriCraft] (ElectriCraft 1.7.10 V3d.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
EnderStorage{1.4.5.27} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage-1.7.10-1.4.5.27-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ExpandedRedstone{Gamma} [Expanded Redstone] (ExpandedRedstone 1.7.10 V3b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ExtraUtilities{1.2.1} [Extra Utilities] (extrautilities-1.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
GeoStrata{Gamma} [GeoStrata] (GeoStrata 1.7.10 V3b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
IronChest{6.0.62.742} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-1.7.10-6.0.62.742-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MeteorCraft{beta} [MeteorCraft] (MeteorCraft 1.7.10 V3a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Railcraft{9.4.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.4.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
ReactorCraft{beta} [ReactorCraft] (ReactorCraft 1.7.10 V3d.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
modJ_StarMiner{0.9.7} [Starminer Mod] (Starminer1710-0.9.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
voxelmap{1.7.10} [VoxelMap No Radar] (voxelmapNoRadar-1.7.10-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.

I have recently been assembling an updated pack, so I had the v4b on hand by accident. took a bit of work, but I managed to locate where i had put a v3d version. this is the crash report. If I remove ElectriCraft 1.7.10 V3d.jar from the mods folder it launches fine.
Speaking of which, does anyone know where i can download old versions of Reika's mods? I cant seem to locate an older downloads page on his site.

Last edited:

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Speaking of which, does anyone know where i can download old versions of Reika's mods? I cant seem to locate an older downloads page on his site.
That's intentional. He doesn't want old versions to be used.
This bug might be fixed in v4b. Is there a particular reason why you want to stay at v3d?

Geekman9097

Jul 29, 2019
That's intentional. He doesn't want old versions to be used.
This bug might be fixed in v4b. Is there a particular reason why you want to stay at v3d?
I no longer wish to stay at V3d, but I thought that I might bring it to Reika's attention if he had not already known about it. I am currently re-assembling a modpack around V4b, and would hate to restart if I forgot a mod.

SourC00lguy

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't tested this for I have just thought of it. But would it be possible to make a program with computer craft to automatically lay down relays from a found pylon to a predetermined spot? Or do they need to be placed by hand? Sorry if this doesn't make any sense, like I said I was just thinking of it

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
I think this is definitely a good edition to ChromatiCraft, but the appearance of the blinding color from the pylons seems too sudden. I think it would be better if it became brighter more gradually, being very faint at the borders of the pylon's range, and of course being most extreme close to the pylon.
I have seen that too, but it is coded to fade in...

No, and save for what appears to be a graphics card issue, they do not blind you, only add a haze to the edges of your screen.

We can still transpose TC nodes though, right? Ive grown accustomed to not doing it Azanor's way...
Yes.

Zandorum

Jul 29, 2019
Thought you'd like to know, Dragon API messes up the Aether 2 Glove and Armor Set Renders and potentially others. I have confirmed that it IS dragon api after only having Aether 2 and Dragon API installed. I've tried seeing if other mods are incompatible with Aether 2 and it seems the only mod that it has issue with is Dragon API.

Reactions: TheTodd

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Thought you'd like to know, Dragon API messes up the Aether 2 Glove and Armor Set Renders and potentially others. I have confirmed that it IS dragon api after only having Aether 2 and Dragon API installed. I've tried seeing if other mods are incompatible with Aether 2 and it seems the only mod that it has issue with is Dragon API.
Messes up how?

Zandorum

Jul 29, 2019
Messes up how?
They don't render at all. I've also been looking around a little more and it seems to only be on player additions.

Edit: As a side note, could you make an option to exclude Dye Tree's from Taint Biomes; They don't fit in with the "Death" and "Darkness" the biome's trying to exude or maybe make it so only purple dye trees can spawn in Taint biomes or something.

Last edited:

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
They don't render at all. I've also been looking around a little more and it seems to only be on player additions.

Edit: As a side note, could you make an option to exclude Dye Tree's from Taint Biomes; They don't fit in with the "Death" and "Darkness" the biome's trying to exude or maybe make it so only purple dye trees can spawn in Taint biomes or something.
This is a good idea.

Zandorum

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for the biome weight option Reika :).

Edit: So, I found this odd loot dungeon kind of thing added by your mod... Is there any significance to it as it seems like it's an odd underground crystal Pylon. (Figured this out on my own).

Edit 2: Would Ocean Temples still exist if I have Mariculture on since it does alot to Ocean Biomes?

Last edited:

Goof

Feb 18, 2014
Regarding the Lumen Tree, is it supposed to grow to maximum size as fast as soon as it's on the network? I have all 16 colours linked, all with 8 power crystals each, and my tree just kind of sits there. It grew a tiny leaf for most of the colours then stopped.

If I draw from one of the leaves, all of the others rapidly grow and the one I'm drawing from does nothing. I can repeat this with each colour to grow the tree out to it's maximum size, but this behaviour seems... odd to me.

Also... this happens when something else on the network requests power, such as a charger:
SmqBIut.png

EDIT: The pylon compass renders a black screen again... It only seems to happen once you get a warp event through thaumcraft, but once it happens, the compass is useless :(

Last edited:

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Regarding the Lumen Tree, is it supposed to grow to maximum size as fast as soon as it's on the network? I have all 16 colours linked, all with 8 power crystals each, and my tree just kind of sits there. It grew a tiny leaf for most of the colours then stopped.
It needs to be full to grow a new leaf, and each leaf adds to the capacity.

Also... this happens when something else on the network requests power, such as a charger:
Not for me.