[1.7.10] AgriCraft

Wolfofthenyght

Jul 29, 2019
Is there some tricky sprinkler plqcement? I cant place one DX

I'm not sure where you are attempting to place them, but it seems like for the moment they need to be placed in the middle of a row rather than on the end. ie,

Like this:
=+===
Rather than:
+====

Haighyorkie also experiences this phenomenon in his spotlight from the OP @ Timestamp 14:35 Hope this helps :O!

Jough Psmythe

Jul 29, 2019
Has anybody else had any trouble with harvesting the new Botania petal crops? I can grow them fine, but when I right click on one to harvest it, it reverts to an earlier growth stage but doesn't drop anything, and something like this:

[21:03:31] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Attempted to add a EntityItem to the world with a invalid item at (-98.23, 63.79, 257.51), this is most likely a config issue between you and the server. Please double check your configs

appears in the Minecraft log. It also only creates a single seed when breaking it (even if planted on ordinary farmland without a crop), and doesn't drop any petals.

kysoto

Jul 29, 2019
how does one legitimately aquire the new botania petal crops? or the cactus seeds? because i know it matters, im using infinity 1.02. should i ask here or in the modpacks sub forum?

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there,

I tried this mod recently after I found out about it in FTB Infinity, and I must say it's pretty cool and well done, especially since there is compatibility with other mods, Pam's Harvestcraft plants can be a hassle to find sometimes but now you can just breed everything.

I also added Fertilized Dirt (Random Things) to the Soil's whitelist, I can now plant crops on it. However it says that the soil is not fertile and the plant (Wheat/Carrot) will not grow. Is there a way to whitelist it as a fertile soil?

Finishing up with a suggestion/question, is there any plans to add Pneumaticraft's plants compability? Now that they can be farmed by MFR it wouldn't be too unbalanced to add them.

Keep up the good work!
What version is in Infinity? Soils have been reworked recently, so I'll probably not look into that bug unless it persists in the new system. I could look at Pneumaticraft's plants, however they are probably not ItemSeeds and have their own mechanic so it will be tricky, low priority atm.

Is there some tricky sprinkler plqcement? I cant place one DX
I'm not sure where you are attempting to place them, but it seems like for the moment they need to be placed in the middle of a row rather than on the end. ie,

Like this:
=+===
Rather than:
+====

Haighyorkie also experiences this phenomenon in his spotlight from the OP @ Timestamp 14:35 Hope this helps :O!

That is not a thing, this is a bug with Railcraft's hidden blocks, if you moved under the channel recently, Railcraft places a hidden block there for the tracking aura. This is already fixed for the next version.

Has anybody else had any trouble with harvesting the new Botania petal crops? I can grow them fine, but when I right click on one to harvest it, it reverts to an earlier growth stage but doesn't drop anything, and something like this:

[21:03:31] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Attempted to add a EntityItem to the world with a invalid item at (-98.23, 63.79, 257.51), this is most likely a config issue between you and the server. Please double check your configs

appears in the Minecraft log. It also only creates a single seed when breaking it (even if planted on ordinary farmland without a crop), and doesn't drop any petals.
Yes this is a known bug and is also already fixed in the next version.

how does one legitimately aquire the new botania petal crops? or the cactus seeds? because i know it matters, im using infinity 1.02. should i ask here or in the modpacks sub forum?
Regenerate your mutations config. (If you had any custom mutations, back those up first)

Xiaminou

Jul 29, 2019
What version is in Infinity? Soils have been reworked recently, so I'll probably not look into that bug unless it persists in the new system. I could look at Pneumaticraft's plants, however they are probably not ItemSeeds and have their own mechanic so it will be tricky, low priority atm.

I'm not actually playing Infinity, I included it in my own modpack and then made the modification in the config file.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
You can stick with 1.2.3, depending on what bugs you want. 1.2.2 has bugs, which are fixed in that alpha build, but that alpha build introduces other bugs=p

wyck7pq.gif

ariosos

Jul 29, 2019
Finally a mod that expands on IC2's crop mechanics (one of my favorite things from the mod, and I think THE-MOST under-appreciated mod mechanic in all of Minecraft - Reeds on a 9x9 crops farm, anyone?)! Definately would add this one to my private modpack collection. Maybe I'll use Pam's Harvestcraft with it now? (Still have to figure out how to tweak PHC, if I can, so I'm not overwhelmed with Pam's 50+ seeds!). Can PHC seed spawn be disabled? I may use Agricraft crops to mutate seeds into PHC seed if that's possible.

This would go perfect with my "No Mining Challenge" rule I like to play with at times, too. "Bees & Seeds".
(Am I the only one that still likes IC2, even if just for the advanced solars plugin?)

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019

That is not a thing, this is a bug with Railcraft's hidden blocks, if you moved under the channel recently, Railcraft places a hidden block there for the tracking aura. This is already fixed for the next version.

Yes this is a known bug and is also already fixed in the next version.

Regenerate your mutations config. (If you had any custom mutations, back those up first)
Oh thats helpful. I'll turn off the blocks in the config.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Finally a mod that expands on IC2's crop mechanics (one of my favorite things from the mod, and I think THE-MOST under-appreciated mod mechanic in all of Minecraft - Reeds on a 9x9 crops farm, anyone?)! Definately would add this one to my private modpack collection. Maybe I'll use Pam's Harvestcraft with it now? (Still have to figure out how to tweak PHC, if I can, so I'm not overwhelmed with Pam's 50+ seeds!). Can PHC seed spawn be disabled? I may use Agricraft crops to mutate seeds into PHC seed if that's possible.

This would go perfect with my "No Mining Challenge" rule I like to play with at times, too. "Bees & Seeds".
(Am I the only one that still likes IC2, even if just for the advanced solars plugin?)

Pam's harvestcraft seed drops can be completely disabled and AgriCraft has a default tree for pam's crops

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
How to make crops grow fast as hell:
Sprinkler+Autonomous activator with watering can+Ritual/sigil of the green grove+Growth:10 crops.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
How to make crops grow fast as hell:
Sprinkler+Autonomous activator with watering can+Ritual/sigil of the green grove+Growth:10 crops.
Watering can + any fake player is OP in my opinion, not only for my crops, but for all crops in general. I might just add something in that if you water your crops too much, they actually drown...
Ritual of the green grove is balanced by the fact that it drains your LP, so I won't touch that.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Watering can + any fake player is OP in my opinion, not only for my crops, but for all crops in general. I might just add something in that if you water your crops too much, they actually drown...
Ritual of the green grove is balanced by the fact that it drains your LP, so I won't touch that.

I'm surprised RWTema never made the watering can more difficult, you fill the watering can once and it'll never run out of water again... instead of the watering can breaking when you try to automate it I'd rather have it require you to refill the watering can, and when fake players use the watering can the watering can will run out of water faster

Reactions: SynfulChaot

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
I'm surprised RWTema never made the watering can more difficult, you fill the watering can once and it'll never run out of water again... instead of the watering can breaking when you try to automate it I'd rather have it require you to refill the watering can, and when fake players use the watering can the watering can will run out of water faster
His mod, his choice.
My mod, my choice.