[1.7.10] AgriCraft

nimO

Jul 29, 2019
a few times there was also a server crashlog posted, here's one of those crashlogs aswell, though it should be noted that in those crashlogs there's no specific mention of Agricraft

This crashlog seems more related to wireless redstone. Also I was not able to reproduce the crash that happens when you die and respawn. I suspect it has something to do with forge multipart levers placed on valves but that is just
a wild guess. Can you post a picture of your setup and also what version of AgriCraft, Forge and Forge Multipart you are using?

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
was this perhaps also fixed?
whenever I died and respawned I'd crash when I respawned at my spawn location, where I had a sprinkler setup.
it happened with the Infinity modpack on 1.0.1

First time I see this crash, I'll add in a null check, however I'd like to know what is causing it, so screenshots of your setup are appreciated

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
This crashlog seems more related to wireless redstone. Also I was not able to reproduce the crash that happens when you die and respawn. I suspect it has something to do with forge multipart levers placed on valves but that is just
a wild guess. Can you post a picture of your setup and also what version of AgriCraft, Forge and Forge Multipart you are using?
First time I see this crash, I'll add in a null check, however I'd like to know what is causing it, so screenshots of your setup are appreciated

sadly my world is kind of... gone, but I can rebuild the same setup in a creative world.

AY6Yc9n.png
dh66CDF.png
X2PW9IQ.png

I used an aqueous accumulator to fill the 3x3x3 tank, channels go from the tank to 4 sprinklers, and before each of the last channels that'd provide the sprinklers there are valves.
ontop of the valves is a solid block with ontop of the solid block a signal terminal each which are all hooked onto a signal bus, with a fifth signal terminal hooked onto a solid block with a lever attached.
if I flip the lever a redstone signal is send from the terminal to the bus, and the bus send the signal to the other 4 terminals which provide a redstone signal to all the valves.

I'm also using an unedited version of the Infinity modpack version 1.0.1, so the version numbers are AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.2.1, ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.0.314-universal and forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291-universal

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
sadly my world is kind of... gone, but I can rebuild the same setup in a creative world.

I used an aqueous accumulator to fill the 3x3x3 tank, channels go from the tank to 4 sprinklers, and before each of the last channels that'd provide the sprinklers there are valves.
ontop of the valves is a solid block with ontop of the solid block a signal terminal each which are all hooked onto a signal bus, with a fifth signal terminal hooked onto a solid block with a lever attached.
if I flip the lever a redstone signal is send from the terminal to the bus, and the bus send the signal to the other 4 terminals which provide a redstone signal to all the valves.

I'm also using an unedited version of the Infinity modpack version 1.0.1, so the version numbers are AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.2.1, ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.0.314-universal and forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291-universal

Nice setup, was agricraft the culprit for the broken world? Anyway, it crashed when logging out and then logging back in near that setup? My first guess was it was a valve on the boundary of a chunk and the lever in the other. But that can't be the case :s

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Nice setup, was agricraft the culprit for the broken world? Anyway, it crashed when logging out and then logging back in near that setup? My first guess was it was a valve on the boundary of a chunk and the lever in the other. But that can't be the case :s

well, let's just say I kind of raged when I died 10 times in a row while trying to recover my items in the nether :p
but the crash was caused whenever I respawned after death. I had my base very close to spawn, and in my base I had this setup for my crops.

so whenever I died and respawned, I ended up crashing and I had to restart minecraft.
after logging back in I didn't crash, unless i died again.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
well, let's just say I kind of raged when I died 10 times in a row while trying to recover my items in the nether :p
but the crash was caused whenever I respawned after death. I had my base very close to spawn, and in my base I had this setup for my crops.

so whenever I died and respawned, I ended up crashing and I had to restart minecraft.
after logging back in I didn't crash, unless i died again.

I'm totally confused right now, did this crash the server, or just your client?

EDIT: derp, it was obviously the client as its a rendering crash...

(just one note about your setup, connecting the channels to the top of the tank isn't very effective, as only the fluid above the connection can actually flow into the channels, so you only have a small buffer. But considering your aqueous accumulator it doesn't really matter now does it.)

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I'm totally confused right now, did this crash the server, or just your client?

EDIT: derp, it was obviously the client as its a rendering crash...

(just one note about your setup, connecting the channels to the top of the tank isn't very effective, as only the fluid above the connection can actually flow into the channels, so you only have a small buffer. But considering your aqueous accumulator it doesn't really matter now does it.)

yup, I know it's not exactly efficient, but I had created 27 tanks before I found out I only really needed 1 tank (I first tried connectiong the channels vertically, but they only connected horizontally, so I had to change the build a bit)
so I just created one very huge buffertank, and seeing as the aqueous could easily keep up with 4 sprinklers I didn't worry too much about it.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
I've added a null check, so it'll probably not crash becasue of that and maybe you can see what's visually going on.

Gemberkoekje

Jul 29, 2019
Hi man, great mod~! However, I'm running into storage issues... Is it possible for you to, similarly to Forestry's Apiarist's chest for bees, make a special seed chest (but for the love of whatever you believe in, with a better interface than the Apiarist's chest) which can hold a load of seeds of different seed 'strengths', so I don't have to make a huge amount of chests for each variety of seed I get.

In either case, keep up the good work, I'm loving it ;)

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Hi man, great mod~! However, I'm running into storage issues... Is it possible for you to, similarly to Forestry's Apiarist's chest for bees, make a special seed chest (but for the love of whatever you believe in, with a better interface than the Apiarist's chest) which can hold a load of seeds of different seed 'strengths', so I don't have to make a huge amount of chests for each variety of seed I get.

In either case, keep up the good work, I'm loving it ;)
I'll just leave this here
https://github.com/InfinityRaider/AgriCraft/issues/43

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Just came across your mod in a couple of packs & must say great job, you took the ic idea & fixed the major flaw randomness, really enjoying how some pack authors have integrated it into packs, the sprinkler seems a little buggy would be my only if any critic, all in all a good mod that does what its meant too, & does it well.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Just came across your mod in a couple of packs & must say great job, you took the ic idea & fixed the major flaw randomness, really enjoying how some pack authors have integrated it into packs, the sprinkler seems a little buggy would be my only if any critic, all in all a good mod that does what its meant too, & does it well.

Thanks, and about the sprinkler, can you elaborate a bit more than "buggy" please?

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Can be hard to get it to work, some times when setup just does not seem to work, it could be a purely visual bug, & at times on relog it will not be working some times does seems random & again could be visual.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Can be hard to get it to work, some times when setup just does not seem to work, it could be a purely visual bug, & at times on relog it will not be working some times does seems random & again could be visual.

Odd, do you mean you can't attach sprinklers to channels? Because that is fixed in next version (Railcraft's hidden blocks struck again)

perhaps extra seeds that've been analyzed could be grind up and be used as nutrients for other crops...
at one point I had so many extra seeds that I didn't need to use anymore that I just started deleting them
Stuff is planned

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Yes you got it & cool will be fixed soon ty for prompt reply, now just need a way to make it look better or hide it all :).

Xiaminou

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there,

I tried this mod recently after I found out about it in FTB Infinity, and I must say it's pretty cool and well done, especially since there is compatibility with other mods, Pam's Harvestcraft plants can be a hassle to find sometimes but now you can just breed everything.

I also added Fertilized Dirt (Random Things) to the Soil's whitelist, I can now plant crops on it. However it says that the soil is not fertile and the plant (Wheat/Carrot) will not grow. Is there a way to whitelist it as a fertile soil?

Finishing up with a suggestion/question, is there any plans to add Pneumaticraft's plants compability? Now that they can be farmed by MFR it wouldn't be too unbalanced to add them.

Keep up the good work!