[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

exochris

Jul 29, 2019
Wait.. You are expecting me to go outside? Like.. I have kind of an army waiting for my head to show up outside and rape me.. Also, it's the second quest. What quests you expect me to do? Of course I tried going outside, I'm not an idiot, created like 5 or 6 worlds and every time there is at least 10 or 15 mobs, 3 or 4 are bosses. I even found a fucking boss archer riding a boss spider that fucking teleported. Like seriously, I tried cleaning them but I can't. I can't get out of the base. If I could at least get some tools to start digging and making something underground.. Ok.. But without wood that's not a possibility either. Maybe you started your world in a previous version? I can't get out and I don't seem to be the only one.. There is a dude that posted an image showing a triple mounted piece of killing machine. 2 Options, or the maker makes the roof higher to be able to at least get wood, or he puts at least a paper pickaxe so I can make a space for the trees without spending an hour.
Dude, put it to peaceful, wait a sec, change it back to whatever difficulty you were playing on. Fixed. (that is if your playing easycore like me at least)

KayelGee

Jul 29, 2019
How do I get red meteor gems? Do I have to hervest meteors with a pickaxe for this or do I need to hammer them? Is there a difference in drops between the burning hot meteors and the cooled down ones?

Asurada11

Jul 29, 2019
How do I get red meteor gems? Do I have to hervest meteors with a pickaxe for this or do I need to hammer them? Is there a difference in drops between the burning hot meteors and the cooled down ones?
kill alien creepers or mine the hot meteor with a pick,hammers dont work on hot meteors

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I took a look at the new map, three questions.

1)given that the initial quest line (assuming you don't want us to dive nearly naked into the roguelike) is wood, why does the map always start at night, why not the morning so we have a day to grow trees and prepare for the night? I just end up huddled by doors killing the occasional zombie for the first night.

2)why do you keep insisting that we break the cable, when AE has a relatively easy to get to cable that will block the power when redstone is applied. Other maps that run like this usually have a lever to control the power as opposed to breaking the cable.

3) also I got the following when i logged onto the map the first time, does this mean that the new galgador is in .5 but not .6?

It took some figuring out, I don't dislike the new map, but there is decidedly less area inside for early game setups. It definitely looks a lot cooler and techy, but my first inclination was to use the travel anchors, which confused me a lot, before i noticed the elevators. maybe move the travel anchors upstairs?

Just for fun tried to open my old map in 1.2.5/6 and this happened, didn't crash the client just kicked me back to the load screen.

I got my old 1.2.4 folder back in play and opened up in 1.2.4 and I'm getting the same issue. even with the default map save
Remove Justanotherspawner.jar and justanotherspawnercompat.jar

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.2.6 BETA
-Galgador changes....
-Fixed some botania bugs
-Smelting hardened ores get 1.5 ingots
-Added Buildcraft addition
-Added Eureka
-Modtweaked Buildcraft addition into Flaxbeard
-Removed JustAnotherSpawner (Fix some bugs)
-Lowered Enderman slave's base health to 50 from 140
-Lowered Skeleton base health to 20 from 60or80 cant rmb
-Lowered Zombie base health to 20
-Disabled Pigman Major 100% infernal
-Enabled Pigman 100% infernal
-Lowered Blaze master base health to 150~200
-Mekanism quest fixes
-New world (Aesthetics changes) , the spatial drives from the quest may not be able to use in old world... If you are on old world use server quests to get reward...
- ____Sirlion___ Quest fixes again >_<
-All vanilla food can only be cooked in vat
-Lowered zombie aggro range to 20 blocks from 60 blocks
-Updated Pnematicraft
-Updated Galacticraft
-Updated Botania
WARNING, DRAG YOUR SAVE FILES AND BACKUPS FOLDER TO THE DESKTOP FIRST!
BETA LINK
CLIENT: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_X3lOYy14OUdIdEk/view?usp=sharing

Installation guide
Open Feedthebeast folder, delete the blastoff folder there, drag the blastoff folder in the zip folder into the feedthebeast folder, then you can copy your saves into the saves folder... At your own risks!

Last edited:

Asurada11

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.2.6 BETA
-Galgador changes....
-Fixed some botania bugs
-Added Eureka
-Mekanism quest fixes
-New world (Aesthetics changes) , the spatial drives from the quest may not be able to use in old world... If you are on old world use server quests to get reward...
BETA LINK
CLIENT: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_MFR4c216UVhqSkE/view?usp=sharing

Installation guide
Open Feedthebeast folder, delete the blastoff folder there, drag the blastoff folder in the zip folder into the feedthebeast folder, then you can copy your saves into the saves folder... At your own risks!
this one seems safe enough. I shall give it a go
Just wanna thank karma for ur effort
the new galgador thingy looks really cool

Redominus

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.2.6 BETA
-Galgador changes....
-Fixed some botania bugs
-Added Eureka
-Mekanism quest fixes
BETA LINK
CLIENT: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_MFR4c216UVhqSkE/view?usp=sharing

Installation guide

Enhanced Inventories chests keep breaking too fast and don't work with inv tweaks.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Just realized that some enhanced inventories chests have scrolling with no auto-sort. Welp. Iron chest mod?

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.2.6 BETA

The galgador.zs doesn't work, it's failing on the kawaiicrops blocks for some reason, so you can't craft galgador. Edit: Sorry, I goofed, copied over too many config files, it's working fine.

I have to agree with others, the enhanced inventory chests are worse than vanilla chests.

Last edited:

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
I guess I'll just make tons of golden pouches and store misc items then put all of them in a single golden pouch :D Except for blocks. They go in drawers. Clutter free base.

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
So you dropped the mekanism stuff down a tier so a lot of it uses the normal galg metal and not the enhanced, but the Steel Casing you need for almost every machine still requires an Advanced PCB, which still requires EnderIO Basic capacitors, which require the Enhanced Galg Metal. Not sure if that is intentional.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So you dropped the mekanism stuff down a tier so a lot of it uses the normal galg metal and not the enhanced, but the Steel Casing you need for almost every machine still requires an Advanced PCB, which still requires EnderIO Basic capacitors, which require the Enhanced Galg Metal. Not sure if that is intentional.
Thanks for the Info, i will look into this

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_dlhVQ3RjQ1ZzS1U/view?usp=sharing

Replace your modtweaker file....

Download for the BETA has been changed with the fixed file....

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
Looks good. Might take me a bit to form an opinion on the new recipes, I have to update my AE system so it can autocraft it all again. There's so many steps it's going to be hard to get a feel for the actual cost until I start making a bunch.