[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

edo123456

Jul 29, 2019
i realy need some help.
i am playing on the map and when i put the dimention "ice palace" it simply remove the glass layer from the spatiol io chamber. but nothing else is seem to work.
i belive i need to update the dimentions but for that i will need an updated list of all the dimentions from the new update(such as "ice palace" and "reds")
if there is anything else that whould fix it i will try

thenks ahead

Shurhaian

Jul 29, 2019
Any tips on where to go in the cave in the overworld? that place is huge!
Your quest book should have a "go here" location. Use that as your guide, using F3 to get your current coordinates.

Once you get to the ore cave, it's a winding but unbranching passage and should be straightforward to follow.

XxMeizterxX

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, Retloh is beneath the stairs in the green room of the inclusion chamber. Its a baked potato with protection V enchantment that has been renamed Retloh. I have no idea where Boni Bacon is. I may have missed it since i'm now on Miners Delight^4 and havn't seen it.

There is also a storage with more retloh that you will ever need with infinityX on it

I am shocked, I cant seem to find REDS WOOL anywhere in the REDS chamber ... can anyone gimme some pointers

Thx

Shurhaian

Jul 29, 2019
There is also a storage with more retloh that you will ever need with infinityX on it

I am shocked, I cant seem to find REDS WOOL anywhere in the REDS chamber ... can anyone gimme some pointers

Thx
I believe, as with the Boni Bacon, that storage cell is actually what you need to satisfy the Retloh objective.

As for the Reds wool... unfortunately, it's buried in the block of silverfish stone. You may want to consider using explosives and just dealing with the superficial damage that will result to the chamber walls (so long as you use it roughly in the middle of the block, there should be no chance that it does anything to the corners), or possibly make an obsidian blast shield around the explosive so the only way it can go is down through the stone (which will at least limit the damage to the walls as it'll have to go through the silverfish eggs first).

Not sure if there's a ready way to deal with the resulting spawns - Metallurgy's death explosives might be specifically for killing things rather than doing block damage, I don't know.

csum367

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone please tell me the process of updating special area, because the i do not understand what parcel said in the first post, (moving the dimension folder into the saves folder).

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
Your quest book should have a "go here" location. Use that as your guide, using F3 to get your current coordinates.

Once you get to the ore cave, it's a winding but unbranching passage and should be straightforward to follow.

Thanks, I got to the cave using the location, now I need the brown wool. From this thread I read that I need to go into the nether (unless I miss read that). So I am looking for a portal or something. I am running past walls of diamond blocks and such.

Its a good thing I have night vision on my helmet or this place would cost a fortune in torches!

Edit: Nevermind, I went the wrong way, I went into the more structure like area. I got the brown wool now :)

Last edited:

skwiggs

Jul 29, 2019
umm.. Why can you not make Silicon (Ender IO) from Si (Minechem)? You can make gold powder (Ender IO) from Au (Minechem).

jayjay

Jul 29, 2019
dos anyone else use the ender thermic pump to get liquids from the spatiol io chambers but then finding out its taken the liquid from reactor n placed stone inside it has this happen to other ppl as well as its a pain when it happens

5il3nc3r

Jul 29, 2019
dos anyone else use the ender thermic pump to get liquids from the spatiol io chambers but then finding out its taken the liquid from reactor n placed stone inside it has this happen to other ppl as well as its a pain when it happens
This was mentioned a few pages back. A couple of us got it to happen to us, sadly. The best solution is move the Reactor elsewhere (I personally moved it above the Spatial Room)
At the very least somewhere higher than the lower area of the Spatial Room, so the pump doesn't try to take it.

ZayneCK

Jul 29, 2019
FOR THOSE WHO ARE TRYING TO COMPLETE THE "SECRETS" QUEST LINE BUT CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT

A detailed walkthrough to achieve the final Secret Quest (Which has nothing to do with Boni Bacon):

There has been alot of speculation so far on the forums regarding the Retloh and Boni Bacon in regards to the hidden secret quests.
Assuming you have found Suzie and Simba and all the other trophies, you will have 93% completion on the Secret quests.
There are 2 more hidden quests. One for Retloh and the other for Drallkus' Chisel which.
Now, the Retloh quest can only be unlocked once you have obtained the Ocean Wool from Nether Sphere^4. Then, if you grabbed the Retloh Potato from the biosphere, it will unlock and give you the drive full of RETLOHs

Many have said that Boni Bacon is the final secret quest but it is not. I set HQM into edit mode and looked at the secret quests. The final quest is for the Chisel that can be found in the pyramid structure 2 levels below the observatory. The only problem with this is that, if you have already found the chisel and used it before you updated to 1.0.3, then there is no way to complete this quest.

For some reason, when you use a chisel, it takes some durability. This final secret quest was added in 1.0.3 (I assume) so, unless you started a new world in 1.0.3, or haven't used the chisel before then, there is no way to unlock the quest.

I have found a solution to this problem, and a way to complete the final Secret Quest even if you have used the chisel, and thus changed the meta data:
Back up your ME^4 Folders before doing this just in case you mess up.
1. Find a program capable of editing NBT Data. I used NBT Explorer.
2. Empty your inventory (Everything) in the world that you are trying to complete the quest in.
3. Create a new world, go into creative mode, grab the Chisel from the center of the inverted pyramid. The only thing in your inventory of the new world should be the Drallkus' Chisel.
4. Now for the editing:
1. Open your NBT Explorer and open the folder with your ME^4 saves.
2. In the folder for the new world you made in step 3, open level.dat, then Data, then Player, and copy the file called Inventory (Should have only 1 entry in it)
3. Now go back to the start of the saves folder, open your main world, navigate to the same place where you found Inventory.
4. Delete the inventory file already there and paste in the inventory form your new world.
5. Save your changes.
5.Open up your main world and you should have a new chisel in your inventory. The quest will now be complete.

Note: You can not just rename a new chisel to Drullkus' Chisel. It does not work.

Feyriin

Jul 29, 2019
This was mentioned a few pages back. A couple of us got it to happen to us, sadly. The best solution is move the Reactor elsewhere (I personally moved it above the Spatial Room)
At the very least somewhere higher than the lower area of the Spatial Room, so the pump doesn't try to take it.

Alternatively, you can put the reactor inside a Compact Machine, which you can also then upgrade with a nether star so it doesn't drop blocks when you break it.. and boom, portable reactor.

Nitsua_Revaew

Jul 29, 2019
I have a strange glitch. I'm on the smp version, and all of the dimensions are gone. The quest "Marble Mountain" requires to go to the deep dark, but the entire dimension is empty. When entering, I fall continously till about level 80, where my coordinates glitch like I am stuck in a block. This also happens in the spectre dimension. Is there any fix?

mr_the_tohru

Jul 29, 2019
I keep crashing every time I load up my game, after visiting the Ice related spacial storage. Is there anything I can do to fix this? (Crash log, because I can't do a single thing)

Attachments

• crash-2015-02-04_20.18.59-client.txt
    22.4 KB · Views: 58

lbjodom

Jul 29, 2019
I have a strange glitch. I'm on the smp version, and all of the dimensions are gone. The quest "Marble Mountain" requires to go to the deep dark, but the entire dimension is empty. When entering, I fall continously till about level 80, where my coordinates glitch like I am stuck in a block. This also happens in the spectre dimension. Is there any fix?
Try logging out when you change dimension and log back in that fixs it sometimes

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
Can someone please tell me the process of updating special area, because the i do not understand what parcel said in the first post, (moving the dimension folder into the saves folder).

Step 1. In game, go to your spatial storage area & make sure all the rooms are put back on the drives. The space beside the observatory should be empty.
Step 2. Figure out which drives you actually want to update. There is a numbered list in the 1st post of this thread.
Step 3. By the numbers, copy the DIM files from the template folder into your saved game folder. If you copy ALL the files from the template folder, you will effectively overwrite your saved game with a brand new game, so be careful! NOTE: If you have already started a drive & don't want to start over, don't update it!

10881540_10204490463254946_4975899138092600866_n.jpg

I haven't looked at the dim list for a while, so if there are any dims between 32 & 100, you will want to copy them too.