Whitelist Server 1.7.10 Steincraft | Direwolf20 1.6.1 | Whitelist | 32 Slots | 24/7 |Plugins| Family Friendly | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drop cauldron and all the plugins to update to 1.0.2

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bohne

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: NonsenseInc
2.) Age (optional): 27
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since beta.
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Looking for some cool people to play modded Minecraft with, hopefully still some who just joined and would like to team up :)

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: kboyer3
2.) Age (optional): 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since end of beta.
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I know Blopper77 and am looking for a modded server that I can play and now get griefed on. I hope to join and play with all of the members
1.) IGN: NonsenseInc
2.) Age (optional): 27
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since beta.
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Looking for some cool people to play modded Minecraft with, hopefully still some who just joined and would like to team up :)

Approved

Moonseeker12

Jul 29, 2019
1.) Moonseeker12
2.) 15
3.) I have been playing Minecraft since the Beta 1.7 days.
4.) I would love to join your server so I may make new friends and relax in the evenings. I love a great community that I can help and be a part of, also one that I can hopefully make a town in!

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) Moonseeker12
2.) 15
3.) I have been playing Minecraft since the Beta 1.7 days.
4.) I would love to join your server so I may make new friends and relax in the evenings. I love a great community that I can help and be a part of, also one that I can hopefully make a town in!

Approved

MELINSTARELITE

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN-ISTURKEN
2.) Age-17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft- 4 years maybe.
4.) Why do you want to join our server- My friends is playing there and it seems nice.

Hellbentx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Hellbentx
2.) 27 but, younger at heart
3.) since alpha i have played modded since tekkit's launch
4.) from what i have read everyone on the sever seems really nice, im just looking for some cool guys/gals to enjoy modded mc with

BestMitch

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GrayWarrior99999
Been playing Minecraft since good old Tekkit Classic
I want to join your server because I prefer playing MC with other people (singleplayer gets boring) and because I've been on a lot of servers but I always have to leave because someone becomes obnoxious and being a friendly server would eliminate this problem.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN-ISTURKEN
2.) Age-17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft- 4 years maybe.
4.) Why do you want to join our server- My friends is playing there and it seems nice.

IGN Hellbentx
2.) 27 but, younger at heart
3.) since alpha i have played modded since tekkit's launch
4.) from what i have read everyone on the sever seems really nice, im just looking for some cool guys/gals to enjoy modded mc with

IGN: GrayWarrior99999
Been playing Minecraft since good old Tekkit Classic
I want to join your server because I prefer playing MC with other people (singleplayer gets boring) and because I've been on a lot of servers but I always have to leave because someone becomes obnoxious and being a friendly server would eliminate this problem.

approved

mwerschy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mwerschy
Been playing for 3 years or so.
I'm looking for a new server since the one I used to play on was shut down, and from what I've seen this one sounds pretty nice.

Vynren

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Vynren
Since the browser version of the alpha.
Mikster5000 told me to. And, I'd like a stable server to complete a large build on that is actually up 24/7.

pain_bringer

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN gawainethemighty, dragonwizard (my companion)
2.) Age (optional) 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft longer than most people.
4.) Why do you want to join our server I need to find a stable server with a great community to make youtube videos and to create crazy builds

Wrighting

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: natboy6500
2.) Age (optional) 19
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since about beta 1.8
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I really would like to play on a server with a great group of people, and to just have some fun.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mwerschy
Been playing for 3 years or so.
I'm looking for a new server since the one I used to play on was shut down, and from what I've seen this one sounds pretty nice.

IGN: Vynren
Since the browser version of the alpha.
Mikster5000 told me to. And, I'd like a stable server to complete a large build on that is actually up 24/7.

1.) IGN gawainethemighty, dragonwizard (my companion)
2.) Age (optional) 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft longer than most people.
4.) Why do you want to join our server I need to find a stable server with a great community to make youtube videos and to create crazy builds

1.My IGN is Sneakybiscuit
2.Age:25
3:about 4 and half years
4:just looking for a server to play and have fun on

1.) IGN: natboy6500
2.) Age (optional) 19
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since about beta 1.8
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I really would like to play on a server with a great group of people, and to just have some fun.

Approved

RiokuTheSlayer

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN : RiokuTheSlayer
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3 ish years?
4.) Why do you want to join our server : I've been wanting to mess with the new pack, I wanted to wait for some servers to come out.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:

arranms96

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN iOnlyUseMyFists
2.) Age (optional) 18
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server very fun game moved onto tekkit classic then ftb direwolf20 now new pack out what to complete it love a nice big community and like interacting with others to do big projects like spawn etc.

linus9988

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN Lakris2
2.) Age (optional) 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft since beta 1.5 and ftb about a year
4.) Why do you want to join our server I like smaller servers cause they dont have the jerks that big servers have and this one seems very friendly :)

Nabusaja

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN : Nabusaja
2.) Age (optional) : 33
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since early Beta.
4.) Why do you want to join our server : Its been about a month, since i seen another player on my current server.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN : RiokuTheSlayer
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3 ish years?
4.) Why do you want to join our server : I've been wanting to mess with the new pack, I wanted to wait for some servers to come out.

Hope to hear from you soon!

1.) IGN iOnlyUseMyFists
2.) Age (optional) 18
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server very fun game moved onto tekkit classic then ftb direwolf20 now new pack out what to complete it love a nice big community and like interacting with others to do big projects like spawn etc.

1.) IGN Lakris2
2.) Age (optional) 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft since beta 1.5 and ftb about a year
4.) Why do you want to join our server I like smaller servers cause they dont have the jerks that big servers have and this one seems very friendly :)

1.) IGN : Nabusaja
2.) Age (optional) : 33
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since early Beta.
4.) Why do you want to join our server : Its been about a month, since i seen another player on my current server.

Approved