Whitelist Server 1.7.10 Steincraft | Direwolf20 1.6.1 | Whitelist | 32 Slots | 24/7 |Plugins| Family Friendly | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drop cauldron and all the plugins to update to 1.0.2

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skebben

Jul 29, 2019
will we still have infinite lava after the reset?

(more or less a question of if i should have tons of magmatic dynamos with me)

Reactions: ceddj

wacky_123

Jul 29, 2019
1) IGN: wacky_123
2) Age 13
3) Since 1.3.(something) modded 1.4.7
4) I want to play on this server because my friends blockhead7547hd and xBEASTMODEx00 currently play on it and say it's a nice server.

brianzomx9

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN : BrianZeroX
2.) Age 18
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since alpha. i dont know how many years that is
4.) Why do you want to join our server: because i have 3 friends that are currently playing in this server.

danriduk

Jul 29, 2019
1.) danriduk
2.) 21
3.) Too long to remember, since alpha, mods since tekkit started.
4.) I have been looking for a solid server that seems well set-up to join that has a fairly fresh map, seeing as your maps resetting 17th it would be perfect to build up from the start alongside everyone else going their different roots. I am an active player in chat as well as playing.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Buh1975
2.) Age: 39
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since 4 yrs
4.) Why do you want to join our server: i am expecting to find a good community consistent and friendly

1.) IGN: neoandrew
2.) Age (optional): 28
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since 1.2
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Need a small comunnity server, with friendly people to play and share ideas.

1) IGN: wacky_123
2) Age 13
3) Since 1.3.(something) modded 1.4.7
4) I want to play on this server because my friends blockhead7547hd and xBEASTMODEx00 currently play on it and say it's a nice server.

1.) IGN : BrianZeroX
2.) Age 18
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since alpha. i dont know how many years that is
4.) Why do you want to join our server: because i have 3 friends that are currently playing in this server.

1.) danriduk
2.) 21
3.) Too long to remember, since alpha, mods since tekkit started.
4.) I have been looking for a solid server that seems well set-up to join that has a fairly fresh map, seeing as your maps resetting 17th it would be perfect to build up from the start alongside everyone else going their different roots. I am an active player in chat as well as playing.

Approved

Note that the server is in progress of a reset

tzuf23

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: tzuf23
2.) Age (optional): 13
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since beta 1.7.3 i think
4.) Why do you want to join our server: i would like to find a good direwolf 20 server and this one seems cool​

doxavg

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
Code:
1.) IGN - doxavg
2.) Age - 39
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft - 4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server - Ran a small server with friends that have since moved on to other things, want to continue playing in a smaller server with other cool people.  Other peoples builds motivate me to play the game...single player is boring me! ;)

Flassie

Jul 29, 2019
1.) Flassie
2.) 20
3.) Since 1.2.1
4.) Because I want to play on the whitelisted server and be sure that I can play on it for a long time (many servers closing after 1-2 month)

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
Tonight at midnight the servers will switch over you will be able to access the old server via legacy.steinserv.net I will transfer over all user data for those that are needing the extra time just contact me and I will copy over the data again

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: tzuf23
2.) Age (optional): 13
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since beta 1.7.3 i think
4.) Why do you want to join our server: i would like to find a good direwolf 20 server and this one seems cool​
Application:
Code:
1.) IGN - doxavg
2.) Age - 39
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft - 4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server - Ran a small server with friends that have since moved on to other things, want to continue playing in a smaller server with other cool people.  Other peoples builds motivate me to play the game...single player is boring me! ;)
1.) Flassie
2.) 20
3.) Since 1.2.1
4.) Because I want to play on the whitelisted server and be sure that I can play on it for a long time (many servers closing after 1-2 month)

Approved

Frozzenfire

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Frozzenfire1
2.) Age (optional) : 25
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft:
Since 1.5.2
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Want to find a home, where i can enjoy minecraft, while haveing fun with others. And a server is also a great place to learn new things.

Hibern

Jul 29, 2019
PSA: when moving your base, DO NOT put me storage cells into strong boxes
DVeagle did that and now neither of us can connect

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Frozzenfire1
2.) Age (optional) : 25
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft:
Since 1.5.2
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Want to find a home, where i can enjoy minecraft, while haveing fun with others. And a server is also a great place to learn new things.

Approved

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
As a note too many items changed id's with the new server for the whole inventory thing to work In necessary I gan give you all a little boost to start if needed

vasponger

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN vasponger
2.) Age 30
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft couple years
4.) Why do you want to join our server looking for a new server thats not dead.. and with helpful mods

Coldburnout

Jul 29, 2019
FireKnight121
Age 15
How long have you been playing minecraft: I have been playing for 2 years so far
My friend told me how great your server was and was interested in joining

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN vasponger
2.) Age 30
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft couple years
4.) Why do you want to join our server looking for a new server thats not dead.. and with helpful mods

FireKnight121
Age 15
How long have you been playing minecraft: I have been playing for 2 years so far
My friend told me how great your server was and was interested in joining

Approved

kboyer3

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: kboyer3
2.) Age (optional): 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since end of beta.
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I know Blopper77 and am looking for a modded server that I can play and now get griefed on. I hope to join and play with all of the members