Whitelist Server 1.7.10 Steincraft | Direwolf20 1.6.1 | Whitelist | 32 Slots | 24/7 |Plugins| Family Friendly | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drop cauldron and all the plugins to update to 1.0.2

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN blockhead7547hd (No caps)
2.) Age (optional) 14
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft 1.8 beta but modded 1.4.7
4.) Why do you want to join our server I've been looking for a good server to play and i stumbled upon this and i thought might as well try to join, im very helpful i know mostly all mods on this modpack and very experienced!
1.) IGN DerpPilz
2.) Age (optional) 20
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since Minecraft Beta
4.) Why do you want to join our server Im looking for a good a DW20 server, and this looks very nice! Especially the fact that it's family friendly, as my little brother may be playing on my account as well sometimes (when its allowed)

Approved

acc1dent

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN
acc1dent

2.) Age (optional)

3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft
Since early alpha

4.) Why do you want to join our server
Been away from minecraft for awhile, always liked the DW20 packs. Want to get back into it with a small friendly community :)

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN
acc1dent

2.) Age (optional)

3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft
Since early alpha

4.) Why do you want to join our server
Been away from minecraft for awhile, always liked the DW20 packs. Want to get back into it with a small friendly community :)

Approved

Blackroseofwar

Jul 29, 2019
1.) Blackroseofwar
2.) 22
3.) Acording to my Mojang account, I have been playing minecraft since November 9th 2011
4.) I just got a proper gaming computer and would love to get back into minecraft by playing with my friends who are already on your server.

mikster5000

Jul 29, 2019
1) mikster5000
2) 23
3) Playing since alpha
4) Looking to join a nice server community, playing by yourself is pretty boring.Would like to enjoy these awesome mods with other like minded people on a stable server.

DarDeDar07

Jul 29, 2019
ign crafty58
age 15
how long have you been playing minecraft?.....3 years
why do you want to join our server ......i want to play with a lots a guys this amazing modpack

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) Blackroseofwar
2.) 22
3.) Acording to my Mojang account, I have been playing minecraft since November 9th 2011
4.) I just got a proper gaming computer and would love to get back into minecraft by playing with my friends who are already on your server.

1) mikster5000
2) 23
3) Playing since alpha
4) Looking to join a nice server community, playing by yourself is pretty boring.Would like to enjoy these awesome mods with other like minded people on a stable server.

ign crafty58
age 15
how long have you been playing minecraft?.....3 years
why do you want to join our server ......i want to play with a lots a guys this amazing modpack

Approved

Chili_HD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Chili_HD
How long have you been playing Minecraft? For about 3 years, on and off.
Why do you want to join our server? I'm looking for a friendly server to play on and contribute to the community in a positive way!

xBEASTMODEx00

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN xBEASTMODEx00
2.) Age 16
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft - I have been playing vanilla and modded since version 1.2.5
4.) Why do you want to join our server - I have been trying to find a server that has a respectable community to suit my needs. I am known to be a very understandable and helpful player to other players that I might play with. My intentions are to have a great time and help people in the process.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Chili_HD
How long have you been playing Minecraft? For about 3 years, on and off.
Why do you want to join our server? I'm looking for a friendly server to play on and contribute to the community in a positive way!

1.) IGN xBEASTMODEx00
2.) Age 16
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft - I have been playing vanilla and modded since version 1.2.5
4.) Why do you want to join our server - I have been trying to find a server that has a respectable community to suit my needs. I am known to be a very understandable and helpful player to other players that I might play with. My intentions are to have a great time and help people in the process.

Approved

boomcrashdoh

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: mambomatt123
2.) Age (optional) 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: About 2 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I'm looking for a good server with a mature members that can provide a positive experience.

Stirke

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Stirke7
2.) Age (optional) 19
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server looking for a server where I can make friends and build with other people. I hate playing solo.

Dracoknight200

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Dracoknight200
Age (optional) 18
How long have you been playing Minecraft... 3years
Why do you want to join our server looking to play with friendly people with mods

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: mambomatt123
2.) Age (optional) 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: About 2 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I'm looking for a good server with a mature members that can provide a positive experience.

1.) IGN: Stirke7
2.) Age (optional) 19
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server looking for a server where I can make friends and build with other people. I hate playing solo.

IGN Dracoknight200
Age (optional) 18
How long have you been playing Minecraft... 3years
Why do you want to join our server looking to play with friendly people with mods

Approved

Hibern

Jul 29, 2019
Hey bg, is there any explanation for all this lag? I come home from New Years vacation and there's just an absolute ton of it all of a sudden.

Thanks, -irishwolf93

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
Due to some unforeseen problems the current plan is to refresh the map on January 17th. You will keep your inventory that is all so before then pack it up. Or you could be like me and start fresh with nothing. I will provide a map download after for those who wish to continue on in single player.

mikster5000

Jul 29, 2019
I am pretty new to the server but i already love the people on it and look forward to the reset. However, I don't know if the world will make it 2 weeks even tonight i could barely dismantle my 5 block AE system, (it took around 10 minutes to break it 5 blocks) So i advise anyone on there to pack up quick:p

Adem Musaoglu

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Buh1975
2.) Age: 39
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since 4 yrs
4.) Why do you want to join our server: i am expecting to find a good community consistent and friendly

neoandrew

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: neoandrew
2.) Age (optional): 28
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since 1.2
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Need a small comunnity server, with friendly people to play and share ideas.