Whitelist Server Chill the Beast: Direwolf20 1.7.10 Modpack Server, All Mods/Items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

shina

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Skylord_Stewart
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: Since 2010
Type of Minecraft player you are: Builder/Survival
How long you plan on staying: As long as my friend Minuette stays.
Cool pics/optional extras: images (4).jpg
Skype(Optional): shadow.tnt (Almost always on)

bbend502

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bbend502
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: since the beta release about when the nether was added i think but not certain.
Type of Minecraft player you are: I love to build medieval houses / buildings as well as playing like a RPG.
How long you plan on staying: a couple weeks or months.
Cool pics/optional extras: http://onefacility.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/COOL-image-small.jpg (literary cool pics)
Skype(Optional): mudkipz90001

Last edited:

Peregrine

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Peregrine1
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: Played Minecraft since beta 1.5 (weather and charged-creeper update), played modpacks since technicpack launcher was released
Type of Minecraft player you are: Experienced in lots of mods, from Ars Magica to IC2
How long you plan on staying: While the server's up, or 'till hell freezes over :)
Cool Pics/optional extras:
http://omimattress.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/flames_reflected_on_glass_or_mirror.jpg
Skype(Optional): I have it, but would prefer to keep it private so I can pm it to you if needed

Sotmaster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Sotamaster
AGE 22
I've been playing since beta, soon as you could buy it. if I remember that right.
I enjoy building complex machinery to automate my mining and all things related. Plus I'm really interested in player based economy.
As long as i can.

Skype Sotamaster

raceroo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: raceroo
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: About 2 years, been playing with mods for almost 1.5 years. I have attempted to make several whitelisted modded survival servers but all of them didn't end up with more than 3 or 4 players
Type of Minecraft player you are: I consider myself a very well rounded Minecraft player but I would say tech most likely.
How long you plan on staying: As long as I'm able to (As long as there is people and probably after!)
Cool pics/optional extras: I can help out with the server if wanted (Admin or something) I had a few other servers as I mentioned so I could help.
Skype(Optional): OinkMooBark

Thanks for reading!

EDIT: Sorry wrong Skype

Last edited:

boomcrashdoh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:mambomatt123
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: I have played minecraft for almost two years now. I have played with teams from 2 members to 10 and I have been a part of many servers.
Type of Minecraft player you are: I try to be organized and neat and I usually focus on my machines before a fancy house.
How long you plan on staying: a while, depends on server activity and the community.
Cool pics/optional extras:
Skype(Optional):boomcrashdoh

Soulus64

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jDek_
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: Several months.
Type of Minecraft player you are: I'm keen on automation process.
How long you plan on staying: I really can't say right now, it depends.
Skype(Optional): PM me.

IGN: Darkus666
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: I've been a minecraft player since it's infant stage in 2009.
Type of Minecraft player you are: Magic-focused, new to modded scene.
How long you plan on staying: As long as I can ^^
Skype(Optional):
dmitry.zaripov

IGN:ben_scannell
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: since early beta
Type of Minecraft player you are: I enjoy mining and building
How long you plan on staying: As long as possible
Skype(Optional):

IGN: Minuette_
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: I've played MC ever since the beta release, about the time the nether was released
Type of Minecraft player you are: Someone that likes to build and help others out with the stuff I know how to do lol
How long you plan on staying: As long as the server is up :)
Cool pics/optional extras: Um, http://i.imgur.com/r31FuU0.png (Pic of Shaymin lol)
Skype(Optional):Mui.Kay

IGN: Skylord_Stewart
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: Since 2010
Type of Minecraft player you are: Builder/Survival
How long you plan on staying: As long as my friend Minuette stays.
Cool pics/optional extras: View attachment 13859
Skype(Optional): shadow.tnt (Almost always on)

IGN: bbend502
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: since the beta release about when the nether was added i think but not certain.
Type of Minecraft player you are: I love to build medieval houses / buildings as well as playing like a RPG.
How long you plan on staying: a couple weeks or months.
Cool pics/optional extras: http://onefacility.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/COOL-image-small.jpg (literary cool pics)
Skype(Optional): mudkipz90001

IGN: Peregrine1
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: Played Minecraft since beta 1.5 (weather and charged-creeper update), played modpacks since technicpack launcher was released
Type of Minecraft player you are: Experienced in lots of mods, from Ars Magica to IC2
How long you plan on staying: While the server's up, or 'till hell freezes over :)
Cool Pics/optional extras:
http://omimattress.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/flames_reflected_on_glass_or_mirror.jpg
Skype(Optional): I have it, but would prefer to keep it private so I can pm it to you if needed

IGN Sotamaster
AGE 22
I've been playing since beta, soon as you could buy it. if I remember that right.
I enjoy building complex machinery to automate my mining and all things related. Plus I'm really interested in player based economy.
As long as i can.

Skype Sotamaster

IGN: raceroo
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: About 2 years, been playing with mods for almost 1.5 years. I have attempted to make several whitelisted modded survival servers but all of them didn't end up with more than 3 or 4 players
Type of Minecraft player you are: I consider myself a very well rounded Minecraft player but I would say tech most likely.
How long you plan on staying: As long as I'm able to (As long as there is people and probably after!)
Cool pics/optional extras: I can help out with the server if wanted (Admin or something) I had a few other servers as I mentioned so I could help.
Skype(Optional): OinkMooBark

Thanks for reading!

EDIT: Sorry wrong Skype

IGN:mambomatt123
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: I have played minecraft for almost two years now. I have played with teams from 2 members to 10 and I have been a part of many servers.
Type of Minecraft player you are: I try to be organized and neat and I usually focus on my machines before a fancy house.
How long you plan on staying: a while, depends on server activity and the community.
Skype(Optional):boomcrashdoh
All of you have been added

war132

Jul 29, 2019
GN: war132
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: Been playing since Beta on and off. Have a good deal of experiance with FTB Monster pack as i played that for awhile adn before that i played aload of Tekkit when it first came out.
Type of Minecraft player you are: I like to intereact with other players and help them or build with other people if they want. Also i enjoy building a complex base that is as neat as possible.
How long you plan on staying: If the server is lag free and has anice community forever until the world is cleared or taken down.
Skype(Optional): mrkiller84

DoKM91AS

Jul 29, 2019
_-=Applications-_
IGN: minecraftbfhpro
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: since 1.2.3 Ive stopped for some time but i recently came back and wanted to play some Ftb
Type of Minecraft player you are: Builder
How long you plan on staying: 1 mabye 2 hours a day on school days other days less cause other stuff
Cool pics/optional extras: Dont have any atm My pc has been formatted recently
Skype(Optional): [email protected]

arcaru

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

Ingame name: Arcaru
How long have you've Minecraft/Past experience: Since 1.25, and have been playing modded minecraft ever since.
Type of Minecraft player you are: I like to learn all i can about a specific mod i.e Thaumcraft and then use that knowledge to help other players.
How long do you plan on staying: I will most likely be able to stay for 3,5 years before i go to university.
Cool pics/optional extras: http://www.htxt.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/hadron-collider.jpg
Skype(Optional): Jesper Holm

Last edited:

Julián Franco

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HarelexJuls
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: I've played Minecraft for almost 2 years now, played the Direwolf20 modpack back in 1.6.4 and also played Bevo Techpack from ATLauncher, so I know pretty well most of the mods inside the Direwolf pack.
Type of Minecraft player you are: I love to learn from new mods and new stuff even if it's expensive or hard, and after getting some knowledge about it I like to try and automate stuff in a compact and easy way using different mods in the same build.
How long you plan on staying: As long as you're wanting me around :3
Cool pics/optional extras: I'm not the best player in the world. :(
Skype(Optional): I'll prefer giving it inside the server, if I get accepted.

mjbentley100

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: blowery
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: since it was in early beta, and i have allot of experience with the mods in this pack
Type of Minecraft player you are: I like doing technical things, such as redstone, machines and even some magical mods.
How long you plan on staying: I dont have any plans of leaving so probably as long as i still play minecraft
Cool pics/optional extras: the u, and j, key on my laptop are broken so writing this took a while (if i hold them down it eventually works (i normally play on a desktop though) )
Skype(Optional): mjbentley1001

widmox

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: widmox
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: I had been playing since 1.2 beta, and started my adventure with mods with technic pack back in 1.4 I believe
Type of Minecraft player you are: I am not a great builder, but I love to play with mods, make big contraptions with a lot of automatization, but also like to learn new intresting things from others, that is why I would like to join a whitelisted server
How long you plan on staying: A long time probably, depends on the community :)
Cool pics/optional extras: I would love to help new people get into mods, but also learn new things that I don't know yet :)
Skype(Optional): widmox4

Jacob Lopez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ClonedTwice
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience:I've been playing since early beta, 1.2 I believe. I've always loved modded multiplayer servers, and even spent a short time as a server owner so I understand the responsibilities of being a server owner/admin.
Type of Minecraft player you are:I enjoy experimenting with new mods and different combinations of mods, I don't have an extensive knowledge of any one mod but I have a broad understanding of how they function as a whole.
How long you plan on staying:I'm looking for a permanent server to play FTB, so if I get accepted I plan to stay for as long as modded Minecraft continues to be a pleasurable experience.
Cool pics/optional extras:I live in the mid-west United States and I like to be outside during the summer. I am on a downhill mountain bike team that competes in nation championships, so I can't be on all the time. I will most likely be on in the afternoon on weekdays, and later at night on the weekends. I'm in the mountain time zone.
Skype(Optional):thepushpin

Blues

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Blauklotz

How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: I started with modded minecraft about 2 years ago, never played the original vanilla. I have played on singleplayer, with friends and on public servers with almost all modpacks. While i have been doing tech stuff a lot when i started playing, i came down to often just build houses with basic blocks. Create a nice home and maybe some tech later.

Type of Minecraft player you are: Depends and changes, sometimes a lot tech stuff, sometimes more raw buildings with very basic tech. While i like to interact with others, thats more for trades and or help others with certain things, i like to do my buildings on my own and i dont like to get a lot of help for myself, i prefer to achive things on my own. I might be a very silent player sometimes, but if there is an interesting discussion i usually have opinions to share. I am experianced with most mods but there still are tons of things that i have not done yet. Especially with new mods, i am usually very late to try them and stick to those that i know. But i think there are a lot that i know and can share infos and help others.

How long you plan on staying: Forever if you keep the server up that long.

Cool pics/optional extras: Optional Extra: I am from germany, my english is fine but not perfect.

Skype(Optional): Maybe i give that out after i got to know you guys.

D

Deleted user 6123

IGN:Joshiboy2402
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience:
I've been playing since 2011(ish)
Type of Minecraft player you are:I enjoy experimenting with mopacks, I never have any one mod, i just use loads at a time (because of modpacks)
How long you plan on staying:I'm looking for a permanent server to play FTB, so if I get accepted I will play a lot.
Cool pics/optional extras:I live in the United kingdom and I like to be inside during the summer xDDD.
Skype(Optional):joshiboy2402
:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Xerocry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xerocry
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: around 3 years
Type of Minecraft player you are: tech-lover
How long you plan on staying: As long, as I have fun playing
Skype(Optional):
Will setup if necessary.

thelonious

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LOLCODEFTW
How long you've played Minecraft: since 2012
Type of Minecraft player: I enjoy playing with tech mods such as BuildCraft and Industrial Craft 2. I also have played Lord of the Rings modded survival and some Feed the Beast.
How long you plan on staying: As long as I continue to play Minecraft.
Skype(optional): jvkw88

Khelbyn

Jul 29, 2019
-=Applications-_
IGN: Khelbyn
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: I've played a few years now. I used to play only single player on a cracked client but for a couple years now I've been playing with a real account. I started playing FTB because of the Mindcrack server and made my start on the Mindcrack pack, and from there have gained experience through it, then Ultimate, Unleashed, Monster, and hope to learn some of the new and cool things on Direwolf. I remember that within a few months of my playing, the piston update came! So a little bit before beta 1.7
Type of Minecraft player you are: I like to explore the mods at my own pace. I have a good knowledge of them already so I can usually get started quite quickly, and usually I just go through the mods that interest me and play around with them as much as possible, finding cool and new ways to do different things. I love interacting with the community and playing with people that i get to know. I'm a sociable person.
How long you plan on staying: As long as the server is up and running. My previous server seems to have fallen as of late, and I hope I can find a new community to base myself in.
Cool pics/optional extras: http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/Khelbyn (It's still a work in progress. Have a few more tweaks to make to it, but it's mostly complete)
Skype(Optional): Edrosty (It might show up as Steampunk Engineer, in reference to my skin)

arranms96

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iOnlyUseMyFists
How long you've played Minecraft/Past Experience: 3 years played normal minecrafr tekkit classic ftb any many others with friends
Type of Minecraft player you are: i got OCD in symmetry like my chest organised and like a nice clean house but like to play with other who like to talk and help each other
How long you plan on staying: as long as the server does not lag and stay on direwolf20 pack
Cool pics/optional extras: dont take screenshot of minecraft to busy focusing
Skype(Optional):liamberry000 :p