[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Since it really isn't game-breaking, it will probably be in an upcoming update. But to recap, to fix the issues with the picks in the recent update, change the line that is exactly DraconicEvolution to draconicevolution.

As for the NEI issues, the version in the current update was the one prior to it breaking, so definitely something we will need to find a way to duplicate. The unfortunate reality is chickenbones is hard to pin down when there are bugs so we kind have to wait for them to work themselves out.

Vals NoisyToys

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to give you all an update:

According to the tracker I use, in the 10 days since the pack was listed on the FTB laincher by default, there have been 27,000 downloads! Grand total right now sits at 29326 total downloads!

Thank you everyone who has made this pack to popular and those in the early stages that helped me make this pack as good as it is!

Wow! That is fantastic! :) No wonder the FTB thread has been hard to keep up with now. :p

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
You have created a masterpiece. My hat is off to you. Your timely responses to quirks and bugs have made it even better.
I try, very hard. Mainly because of past experience where you wait far too long for a response in the first place, and second waiting for a fix if possible on top of that.

It also helps that such a wonderful group of players have been with me from the start to help as well, finding bugs, answering questions, would not be able to keep up if not for all of you helping each other!

Bill Kilmer

Jul 29, 2019
Kind of need some direction. Most mod packs we have IC2 to run RF power to machines. What cabling options do we have here? For example a Fluid Transposer I can't get a cable or wire to attach to transmit power into it. Thermal expansion used to have conduit but it appears this mod packs version doesn't. Any suggestions?

One other thing is we are trying to integrate the Draconium power into a power network but not sure what cabling works with it. Seems it outputs and stores RF but can't find compatible cabling.

Thanks.

kaosjr

Jul 29, 2019
Just something...
I noticed you said that you use optifine with your pack. Well, this is the graphical weirdness that shows up:
http://imgur.com/xiRRvi4
Seems that Chisel blocks aren't showing up, like you use an x-ray texture pack with it. Furthermore, those blocks on Carpenter's Blocks blocks don't show up either.
For now, going to try without Optifine. It seems like it breaks a lot of packs I try to use it in ;(
-kaosjr

EDIT: I might try another version of Optifine at a later time. Possibly mine is broken.

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
Just something...
I noticed you said that you use optifine with your pack. Well, this is the graphical weirdness that shows up:
http://imgur.com/xiRRvi4
Seems that Chisel blocks aren't showing up, like you use an x-ray texture pack with it. Furthermore, those blocks on Carpenter's Blocks blocks don't show up either.
For now, going to try without Optifine. It seems like it breaks a lot of packs I try to use it in ;(
-kaosjr

EDIT: I might try another version of Optifine at a later time. Possibly mine is broken.

Use the B4 version of Optifine. The older A versions have that problem.

SargeantFilms

Jul 29, 2019
I've started playing this pack and I was just left speechless once world was created. Are there other cities throughout Middle Earth or is it just cause I haven't left the Shire yet? Been traveling a while and decided to head to Rivendell, haven't reached there yet but curious if you have or haven't made other cities just yet.

Reactions: GreatOrator

lbjodom

Jul 29, 2019
I've started playing this pack and I was just left speechless once world was created. Are there other cities throughout Middle Earth or is it just cause I haven't left the Shire yet? Been traveling a while and decided to head to Rivendell, haven't reached there yet but curious if you have or haven't made other cities just yet.
You start in the Kingdome of Draconis and through quests you will unlock the portal to the Shire in MiddleEarth. At the moment Draconis is the only city but GreatOrator has teased about great things to come.

Zankou

Jul 29, 2019
Found these hanging in the Nether, Must be one of the vines. ID conflict.
F7v6w1B.png

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Odd, since ID conflicts are actually a thing of the past...that has to be the result of something else like the java version or one of the updates that have gone out the level.dat was not copied over (if you have been playing the pack for awhile)

TintedPixel

Jul 29, 2019
Hey so i am in a single player world using the latest update with the new home screen which is great btw :) but i completed the chocobo quest along with the rest of the introduction quests but the "making the world a better place" and "i want all the things" quests say that they need to be unlocked still. is this a bug or am i missing something?

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
nope, they still need to be unlocked. You will need to have killed the troll and completed that quest part in HQM to unlock. I would hope you completed the customNPC quests as well, or you will have issues going forward.

On a side note:

So everyone knows, here are a few statistics.
Total number of downloads as of this morning: 30,864 (nearly 1500 are servers)
Total Playtime combined: nearly 4 million minutes or 7.5 years of playtime

I just can't say thank you enough!

Teraphina

Jul 29, 2019
nope, they still need to be unlocked. You will need to have killed the troll and completed that quest part in HQM to unlock. I would hope you completed the customNPC quests as well, or you will have issues going forward.

On a side note:

So everyone knows, here are a few statistics.
Total number of downloads as of this morning: 30,864 (nearly 1500 are servers)
Total Playtime combined: nearly 4 million minutes or 7.5 years of playtime

I just can't say thank you enough!

wow nice 7.5 years of playtime in a month or so since release that is crazy, you deserve it, awesome pack