[1.7.10] TerraFirmaPunk 2.0 - TerraFirmaCraft & SteamPunk Adventures

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry if I read wrong, but wasn't a server made? What's the IP?

A server DL has been added to the FTB launcher so you can make your own. I have not tested the DL from FTB so I dont know how well it is working so I would love to hear if anyone is able to test it. :D

spendabuck

Jul 29, 2019
What do you mean (sorry, I'm new to how servers work on FTB; I thought they just worked the same way as regular MC servers :p )?

Reactions: OneWolfe

EmyLightsaber

Jul 29, 2019
While the server download works, it still requires the user to drop the files into a working 1.7.10 Forge Mod Loader environment.

Last edited:

Eggyplant

Jul 29, 2019
Somethings a bit weird with the food decay, my freshly made salad bowl gained 50% decay after taking a bite and it disappeared after a while.

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
when i download the mod pack is vanilla minecraft does any one why this is happening to me?

When installing the pack from the FTB launcher your just getting Vanilla Minecraft? That is really strange ... is it happening for any other pack or just TerraFirmaPunk?

I would guess that it is an issue with the launcher, but I have never heard of this happening before :(

Tricksmaster19

Jul 29, 2019
i have tested it and it is just TerraFirmaPunk do you know how to fix it i tried reinstalling it and i get the same thing

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
I have never heard of this issue before, but I will go ahead and post a ticket to the FTB support to see if they know anything.

L0NExW0LF

Jul 29, 2019
when i download the mod pack is vanilla minecraft does any one why this is happening to me?
I have never heard of this issue before, but I will go ahead and post a ticket to the FTB support to see if they know anything.
I believe this is a known problem. To fix this go to the options tab on the FTB launcher, click on advanced options and change your download location to CurseCDN.

xMythix

Jul 29, 2019
I really like this mod pack and want to play with TerraFirmaCraft! However, the initial quests kinda overwhemed me. I think I read somewhere that you couldn't get the quest to recognize any tool, so you just made quests for each kind of stone to make the tools. I thought of an idea. You could just ask the player to collect sticks and, as a reward, give them a certain kind of stone. Tell them to make their tools out of this stone and now the quest should recognize the tool. This will hopefully clear up all the quest clutter in the first chapter as well as provide valuable starting instructions.

WoolyCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Fresh from E-Cubed.. the official TerrafirmaPunk Server: Uneven Roads! :D
bded5c387ef27f932c0654fc39f05f6d.png

Started this project and others in this video:

bejarrodar

Jul 29, 2019
i think something messed up in version 0.0.11 its just downloading a blank forge install with no mods