[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

cris.p.33

Jul 29, 2019
I'm really new to modded minecraft with my only real experience being Agrarian Skies, and I'm lost here as to how transport rf and fluids and stuff without fluiducts and pipes. Are the ender io energy conduits the only way?

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I'm really new to modded minecraft with my only real experience being Agrarian Skies, and I'm lost here as to how transport rf and fluids and stuff without fluiducts and pipes. Are the ender io energy conduits the only way?

Right now, EnderIO is the best choice for how well they work and look great as they all fit in a 1 block space, but you can use Buildcraft(easiest in terms of crafting), Transfer Nodes: from Extra Utilities works good.

Sawney

Jul 29, 2019

Ender io
Mekanism
Extra utilities
Buildcraft
Can all do it and I probably forgot some

Mrdeadlocked

Jul 29, 2019
Added a server section to the OP. If you want to want your server added, give me a format of :
  • [Public (no whitelist) or Private (whitelist)?] server, [Name of the server] ([Owner]) : [IP of the server]
  • -[Rules]
  • -[If you have Cauldron or something similar to it, mention it, as well as important plugins]
  • -[Additional notes, for example, Teamspeak, Website, etc.]
  • Optional mods that are not used:
  • [Mods]
Here you go. Thank you!

WHITELIST Server, MAYHEMSANCTUM (mrdeadlocked) : mayhemsanctum.com
-NO Griefing/Stealing. Be mindful of what you chunkload. Be civil.
-Cauldron setup with essentials, Worldborder, Pregenned worlds.
-We have a teamspeak setup. If you want to join put in application at /r/Mayhemsanctum

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
Have allocated 4GB Ram.
Have Java 1.7.0_67 64Bit
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
AMD Cuad Core 3 GHz
8GB DDR3 RAM
AMD Radeon 6670 1024MB

---

But I only get 1FPS :( And How do I disable the WLR Server Chats at a Singleplayer game ?

Last edited:

Mrdeadlocked

Jul 29, 2019
Have allocated 4GB Ram.
Have Java 1.7.0_67 64Bit
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
AMD Cuad Core 3 GHz
16GB DDR3 RAM
AMD Radeon 6670 1024MB

---

But I only get 1FPS :( And How do I disable the WLR Server Chats at a Singleplayer game ?

Ingame you can type /leave or /irc disconnect If you really dont want the irc chat then just disabled eirairc or delete the jar

Reactions: Internuntius

Hucci

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I have a really weird issue. Whenever I remove a block I have a massive delay, its like I'm playing on a server with 500 ping even though I'm playing singleplayer. I thought this might be an issue with EiraIRC so I tried disabling it, but that didn't help. I have 50+ fps when playing and I don't have any lag. Any ideas?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Here you go. Thank you!

WHITELIST Server, MAYHEMSANCTUM (mrdeadlocked) : mayhemsanctum.com
-NO Griefing/Stealing. Be mindful of what you chunkload. Be civil.
-Cauldron setup with essentials, Worldborder, Pregenned worlds.
-We have a teamspeak setup. If you want to join put in application at /r/Mayhemsanctum
I need the optional mods that aren't used.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
As a modpack developer I know how annoying mod suggestions can be so I hesitated a bit to recommend this. That said, since you used Tabula Rasa to add some blocks I thought pointing out another mod that allows you a bit more flexibility.

Go check out Quadrum. Not only can it add blocks, it can add items, and those blocks and items can have a wide range of properties. Mining level, light emitting, can be dropped from mobs, if it is food, and pretty much anything and everything you could wish. It also allows for different textures for different faces of a block, something that I think is lacking in Tabula Rasa. Combined with Minetweaker to add recipes and you can pretty much build almost anything you'd like.

Reactions: Yulife

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
As a modpack developer I know how annoying mod suggestions can be so I hesitated a bit to recommend this. That said, since you used Tabula Rasa to add some blocks I thought pointing out another mod that allows you a bit more flexibility.

Go check out Quadrum. Not only can it add blocks, it can add items, and those blocks and items can have a wide range of properties. Mining level, light emitting, can be dropped from mobs, if it is food, and pretty much anything and everything you could wish. It also allows for different textures for different faces of a block, something that I think is lacking in Tabula Rasa. Combined with Minetweaker to add recipes and you can pretty much build almost anything you'd like.
What an honor to see you here!
And yes, it is planned to move to Quadrum, no worries about mod recommendations, the development as well as the documentation is much better. However, there are a few problems I am facing at the moment:
#1 I hardly understand the format, would have to use examples of others. I'd watch some good guides as well.. if you have some...
#2 Giant amount of time involved in adding all of the blocks
#3 Rewrite of the "tabularasa.zs" (which would be "quadrum.zs" then) which also takes ages.

This is not supposed to be a "Lazy, won't fix" statement, I am just quite busy in real life, work etc. I accept any form of help.
Eventually, once I got the hang of it, I would probably understand it quite quickly.
Anywho, back to fixing stuff!

FnDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Quadrum looks impressive. Although it's a bit more than "unpack and modify a config file", I really like what I see. Thanks for the heads up, Iskandar!

Yulife, should I submit a pull request for replacing Tabula Rasa with Quadrum? I think that's an atomic change that can be done rather quickly, and I think it'd be better to time the inclusion with the removal of Ars Magica 2 so we don't destroy peoples' worlds twice.