[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

OwenG

Jul 29, 2019
Having massive lag issues with the latest version of the pack; I enabled the IC2 and red/blue power mods, but otherwise its vanilla. I have a high-end machine which runs other complex packs cleanly (minus worldgen lag which I'm used to). I get lots of other console spam. Opening a crafting table of any kind (TiCo, Vanilla, etc) results in a 10 second or so delay every time. Console reports InventoryTweaks took a bajillion nanoseconds to sort. I get lots of block lag, e.g., breaking blocks frequently results in a 5+ second wait before I pick up the block (playing SSP, not server). I see a lot of console errors go by...Mekansim couldn't parse the blacklist. Minetweaker couldn't build custom recipe 'cause something wasn't found. Pack is just painfully slow, like playing SMP over a 1200 baud modem.

WadeIsOP

Jul 29, 2019
Getting random crashes after prolonged periods of play. Usually after 2+ hours of playing the game dies. Really enjoying this pack, so any help as to why these crashes are happening would be appreciated. I think what I have below is the logs lol, I don't know what they mean but I put them here as a possible helper.

#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00000000621496e7, pid=6944, tid=6876
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_25-b18) (build 1.8.0_25-b18)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.25-b02 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# V [jvm.dll+0x4c96e7]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
#

#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x000000005ce296e7, pid=7004, tid=1932
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_25-b18) (build 1.8.0_25-b18)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.25-b02 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# V [jvm.dll+0x4c96e7]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
#

Last edited:

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Getting random crashes after prolonged periods of play. Usually after 2+ hours of playing the game dies. Really enjoying this pack, so any help as to why these crashes are happening would be appreciated. I think what I have below is the logs lol, I don't know what they mean but I put them here as a possible helper.
Next time, mind posting logs in pastebins or a spoiler? Thanks ~
Anyway, let me give you a few tips:
#1 Java 8? Not sure if that is supported, try Java 7
#2 Adjust your RAM to at least 4 GB if you have it
#3 Adjust your Permgen to 256
#4 Use Fastcraft

Wen_Rong

Jul 29, 2019
My problem:
Exception in thread "main" [19:55:24] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: scala/collection/Seq
[19:55:24] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)

this is some information about my mac:2.9 GHz Intel Core i7\ 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3\in java 8
when i run it , it will show me like this .
could you tell me how to deal with this problem/\
sorry for my english

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
My problem:
Exception in thread "main" [19:55:24] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: scala/collection/Seq
[19:55:24] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:748]: at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)

this is some information about my mac:2.9 GHz Intel Core i7\ 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3\in java 8
when i run it , it will show me like this .
could you tell me how to deal with this problem/\
sorry for my english
Try MultiMC.

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
I've a problem with fertilized dirt.

When I put a seed of cranberry on a second block, the seed on the first is eject from the ground but a wheat seed didn't react a the same.

Please update JourneyMap as version 5 is out.

I use version 1.1.4 of the modpack and suddently JourneyMap didn't react to controls.

Last edited:

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
I've experienced the fertilized dirt problem with most things. Even if it doesn't break with people standing over it, that is a bit of an issue. Your best bet is to get a sprinkler or something along them lines over crops to speed up growth a little.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I've a problem with fertilized dirt.

When I put a seed of cranberry on a second block, the seed on the first is eject from the ground but a wheat seed didn't react a the same.

Please update JourneyMap as version 5 is out.

I use version 1.1.4 of the modpack and suddently JourneyMap didn't react to controls.
I've experienced the fertilized dirt problem with most things. Even if it doesn't break with people standing over it, that is a bit of an issue. Your best bet is to get a sprinkler or something along them lines over crops to speed up growth a little.
That is the end of the author who adds the seed. They need to add compability for it.

Sawney

Jul 29, 2019
I just noticed you made the early ore doubling an either/or. Is there some reason why you wouldn't show people both? I could understand taking away the grinder/smeltery reward bag but more early game knowledge for new people seems good IMO.

Sunrayn

Jul 29, 2019
Quest Vitamins FTW is not completing because the pam's harvest rice is not recognized even with manual submit. Enjoying the pack so far.

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Quest Vitamins FTW is not completing because the pam's harvest rice is not recognized even with manual submit. Enjoying the pack so far.

It needs Growthcraft"s rice, which you can find in rice paddies at villages or get via mattocking grass.

busterdude

Jul 29, 2019
on nov 5 i posted this
did they make a lot of change to mystcraft i try to make a age like i did in the
past and they came out ok but now i do it that way and it is junk that is not
like ask for in the past it got me a good age ?
i think i found out way i can not make a good age watch
forgecraft 2 s5e1 they talk about it on there

Reactions: Yulife