[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Menoaw

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome!!! Our official server should use Cauldron as well, sadly I have no knowledge of that, good job :) I don't want to hold back your fun but waiting for 1.1.2 would be the most smooth-running solution. It fixes a lot of generation things while it also adds generation so maybe you should wait for it... your decision in the end :)

heh my friend and I are in the same boat, since last monday we were going to start our server, but decided to wait for 1.1.2, and we have been anxious since to start having some fun.
any chance you could put 1.1.2 into the archive section of the first post? (server and client) pleaseee n ty :)

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
heh my friend and I are in the same boat, since last monday we were going to start our server, but decided to wait for 1.1.2, and we have been anxious since to start having some fun.
any chance you could put 1.1.2 into the archive section of the first post? (server and client) pleaseee n ty :)
Not sure if I am allowed to do that as the FTB team didn't update it. Will wait for the FTB team as there always could be issues in the .zip.

TheUnthinker

Jul 29, 2019
Super excited to get back on the server once the update goes up. Looking forward to helping out around spawn this time around.

Reactions: Yulife

tigar

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, but you missed the point of what I was saying. We have the tuned crystals. The Openblocks radio item itself is missing from this pack. The crystals are useless without something to play them on.

id like to point this out as well that the radio currently is missing all together

busterdude

Jul 29, 2019
did they make a lot of change to mystcraft i try to make a age like i did in the
past and they came out ok but now i do it that way and it is junk that is not
like ask for in the past it got me a good age ?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
did they make a lot of change to mystcraft i try to make a age like i did in the
past and they came out ok but now i do it that way and it is junk that is not
like ask for in the past it got me a good age ?
I only disabled TF biome pages, did you use Twilight Forest biomes in your age?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
has anyone tried playing the pack with a full texture pack (like sphax) and shaders?
I am using Unity and it works fine ~ Regarding Sphax I'm not sure but it should work, heh. Shaders worked for me when I made the logo (which you can see on the op and on the quest book front) and some shaders were a bit spazzy but some worked fine. One way to try! ;)

InsaneChemist

Jul 29, 2019
This pack is great, but the flagship server is a pain. There are 3 people who can restart the server when it crashes, and all of them live in the same timezone. So when the server crashes between 8pm EST and 6am EST, it is down for the entire time, until one of the three restarts it. In the last week, the server has been down more than it has been up, including yesterday where it was down for 24 hours. The server either needs an automatic way to restart it when it crashes, or someone who is awake during this time period, and the person running the server has adamantly refused to do either.

KhaosLeper

Jul 29, 2019
This pack is great, but the flagship server is a pain. There are 3 people who can restart the server when it crashes, and all of them live in the same timezone. So when the server crashes between 8pm EST and 6am EST, it is down for the entire time, until one of the three restarts it. In the last week, the server has been down more than it has been up, including yesterday where it was down for 24 hours. The server either needs an automatic way to restart it when it crashes, or someone who is awake during this time period, and the person running the server has adamantly refused to do either.

This, so badly. Server is literally up for less than twelve hours before it crashes.

jeffpascal

Jul 29, 2019
This pack is awesome.
You actually work very hard on this modpack.
I have a suggestion, what about a hording quest line?
For example: get 1 000 000 buckets of mobessence. You get the gist.

Last edited: