Whitelist Server RedstoneCraft|MindCrack V8.01|Whitelisted|24/7|Mumble

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MClaudeW

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: I've got all the basics down, looking to branch out to things like railcraft and beekeeping
Would you say you are a mature person? I'm very mature, good work ethic, 7 year old daughter, texan manners.
Have you ever been banned from a server? not even close
IGN: MClaudeW
I've been looking for a server like this, where i can go play and have a friendly community without to much fear of griefing.

Sam6555

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: 4 months of constant play, being the most experienced person on the biggest Tekkit server at the time.
Would you say you are a mature person? Yes, very much so.
Have you ever been banned from a server? Nope.
IGN: sam6555

xFrosty

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: Most in the pack except TrainCraft
Would you say you are a mature person?: Yes
Have you ever been banned from a server? : Nope
IGN: Nightwing022

jackhammer08

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: Industrial Craft and thaumcraft
Yes I am a mature person.
No i havent every been banned
IGN: alexdel

Feraligatr10

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: My favorite mod would have to be, eh, I don't know. I love all the mods.
Am I mature?: For my age, I would say I'm quite mature. I get along with other people rather well.
Banned?: Nope :)
IGN: Feraligatr10

Vivek115

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: played tekkit to the point i cant think of anything else to do so have been looking for a FTB server for some time - love RP, BC and IC and seeing what other creative minds can do with them!
Would you say you are a mature Person? Yes - like a blue cheese!
Have you ever been banned from a server? Nope
IGN: EwokPD
Experience with the mods: I have a bit of experince with industrialcraft and had been learning how to use all of the mods in FTB with rodras_100 and Exstinguo on another server. Unfortunately the server was unstable and after about a week it was reset and its barely playable now. Before I had only played on a LAN server I had set up for me and my friends to use with Vanilla Minecraft.
Would you say you are a mature person? In person im a pretty goofy and dont takes things too seriously but online I try to stay as respectful as possible. I ask how to do things when I dont know, and work with others contributing as much as I am capable of .
Have you ever been banned from a server? In my limited experience, no I have not been banned nor do I plan on acting in a way that results in me being banned.
IGN: mgoldman89
Whitelisted. I know I keep going back on my word of "This is the last one" but several people who were whitelisted are not active.

Vivek115

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: I've got all the basics down, looking to branch out to things like railcraft and beekeeping
Would you say you are a mature person? I'm very mature, good work ethic, 7 year old daughter, texan manners.
Have you ever been banned from a server? not even close
IGN: MClaudeW
I've been looking for a server like this, where i can go play and have a friendly community without to much fear of griefing.
Also Whitelisted.

Nastradoomus

Jul 29, 2019

Experience with the mods: I've used tekkit once previously and FTB for a bit longer. Actually, the reason for requesting to join this server is to explore more of what FTB has to offer in terms of mods. I was really enjoying playing FTB on another server with a friend until an update seemingly made our world unplayable.

Would you say you are a mature person? I would consider myself mature. I'm not much of a big talker so I keep to myself and be respectful. I've never encouraged griefing, even with a small group of friends or people that I've known for awhile.

Have you ever been banned from a server? No, only had servers with friends. This will be a new experience with some strangers and I'm really looking forward to being whitelisted :D.

IGN: Idlewillkill

banana_dudeman

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: I like GregTech, though I hate the industrial centrifuge :mad:
Would you say you are a mature person? Most definitely
Have you ever been banned from a server? Nope
IGN: Banana_dudeman

Vivek115

Jul 29, 2019

Experience with the mods: I've used tekkit once previously and FTB for a bit longer. Actually, the reason for requesting to join this server is to explore more of what FTB has to offer in terms of mods. I was really enjoying playing FTB on another server with a friend until an update seemingly made our world unplayable.

Would you say you are a mature person? I would consider myself mature. I'm not much of a big talker so I keep to myself and be respectful. I've never encouraged griefing, even with a small group of friends or people that I've known for awhile.

Have you ever been banned from a server? No, only had servers with friends. This will be a new experience with some strangers and I'm really looking forward to being whitelisted :D.

IGN: Idlewillkill

Whitelisted.

Justajoker

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods:Well, I used tekkit before but other than that and the yogbox I haven't played with mods too much. But, I have been playing Feed the Beast for the past couple of days and it seems pretty awesome.
Would you say you are a mature person? Yes I would, even though I'm only 16 I'd consider myself to be very mature.
Have you ever been banned from a server? No, I don't believe so. But if you look up my name to see if I have been it will say I was banned from a server I was never on and I can go on that server. I don't know why haha it's weird.
IGN: Justajoker

Crimson

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: FTB Beta A was the first mod pack I've ever used. Loved industrial craft and forestry. Learning buildcraft. Still haven't touched all the mods but I know how to google.
Would you say you are a mature person? I would say so, but no more than I need to be. ;)
Have you ever been banned from a server? No, I have never been on a public multiplayer server. I usually play with a friend of mine we play on my private LAN server.
IGN: CrimsonFist3

One thing, anyone know if this server is backed up regularly?​

OwnedYew

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with mods : Thaumcraft, IndustrialCraft, BuildCraft, RedPower, EE3(Which isn't in the mindcrack pack yet :( ), Forestry.
Would you say you are a mature person? Yes, when it comes to playing games.
HAve you ever been banned from a server? Nope, never. I generally don't play on servers, although I've played on another FTB server which was direwolf20, and I'd love to play on a mindcrack pack one.
IGN: OwnedYew

Vivek115

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with mods : Thaumcraft, IndustrialCraft, BuildCraft, RedPower, EE3(Which isn't in the mindcrack pack yet :( ), Forestry.
Would you say you are a mature person? Yes, when it comes to playing games.
HAve you ever been banned from a server? Nope, never. I generally don't play on servers, although I've played on another FTB server which was direwolf20, and I'd love to play on a mindcrack pack one.
IGN: OwnedYew
Whitelisted.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with mods : IndustrialCraft, basic Thermal Expansion, basic ComputerCraft, basic PortalGuns, basic Forestry, RedPower, Buildcraft, basic RailCraft, IronChests, EnderStorage, basic XL Biomes (yeah, I know my biomes), I am currently perfecting ComputerCraft and Forestry. I hope to learn GregTech soon as well. My experience with most mods is intermediate, but with IndustrialCraft, Buildcraft, and RedPower, I would consider myself to be pretty good with. I am not too good at ThaumCraft, Factorization, or Gregtech.

Would you say you are a mature person? I would say I am pretty mature, I've been grieved and scammed before so I know why I shouldn't do it. This is why I want to be on a whitelisted server and this one seems really good. You've whitelisted a lot of older people with mature applications, and I hope to be one of them. You may be worried about my age, and if you are, I suggest a trial-period. If I show that I can handle being with the older guys, then make my whitelist official. If I prove not to be mature enough, then you may remove me from the whitelist. Also, I am going to turn 16 in less than two weeks if that helps my application. I have also modded on other servers and maintain an active presence on server forums I don't even play on anymore.
Have you ever been banned from a server? I am going to be honest and say that I have been banned from one server. I just found out about the site MCBans today, and I realized that I got banned from a server called ObsidianCraft. This was back in May of last year, I can honestly say I've never seen it before and I don't remember going on this server in which I was supposedly "griefing wood". I don't want to toss the blame on someone, but it could have been because I was part of it's rival server (LC) and I played there. It could have also been a family member (my little brother, specifically), or it just could have been me. I honestly don't remember. http://mcbans.com/player/jumpfight5

IGN: jumpfight5
(I plan to get another friend into FTB, and he will be posting here after our midterms (which are in a few weeks...during my birthday).

I also have a question. Exactly which items are banned? If ComputerCraft turtles are banned, I will probably not play on this server. If Nukes, TnT and/or Dynamite are banned, I'll still play, because I'm not going to use those items.

dylan peterson

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods:i have great expreince of all the mods from tekkit such as(industrialcraft,redpower,extra pieping pretty much everything but traincraft)
Would you say you are a mature person? Yes im am really mature and kind
Have you ever been banned from a server? Never
IGN: TGNrocks

TheHoboSlasher

Jul 29, 2019
Expierience with the mods: I've played tekkit, and been taught by that fellow up there (OwnedYew) in a couple of the mods.
Would you say you are a mature person? I would say I am mature, sure, when it comes to games anyway.

Have you ever been banned from a server? Nope.
IGN: TheHoboSlasher

Nathan Knight

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: I've played tekkit alot, and have been taught all this stuff by OwnedYew as well. And I also know TheHoboSlasher.
Would you say you are a mature person? Yes indeed! I just like to build big detailed things.
Have you ever been banned from a server? Nope!
IGN: KokiKun

JDGBOLT

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: I have been playing the Feed the Beast Alpha since mid-november, so I've been playing a fair amount here and there, learning all of the various systems and such. So far my favorite mod would have to be Thermal Expansion, due to how it enables buildcraft infrastructure that works pretty well, with power, ore processing, and liquid transport for all of them. Though I am slowly starting to experiment with the Gregtech machines, which look like they could be interesting upper tier machines.
Would you say you are a mature person? I am mature, my mind has mostly undergone all the necessary changes that occur with older age to become more of a stable personality. I'm not the kind that likes causing conflict in general, so you won't get any racial remarks or other forms of immaturity out of me. I'll have to be careful not to go through the no spamming rule, as I can have a tendency to produce walls of text if I am not careful.
Have you ever been banned from a server? No, I have not been banned from any server, but it would be more accurate to say I haven't really played SMP much in general, especially not modded SMP. I have played a bit on a friends server, but that was mostly me playing SSP with the occasional person logging in and doing their own thing.
IGN: jdgbolt

secondthought

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the mods: been using most of the mods since they've been released
Would you say you are a mature person? Definitely
Have you ever been banned from a server? no
IGN: thebeatles8371