RWTema Obscure Crafting strikes again!

BarbasTheDog

Jul 29, 2019
During the development of the latest version of ExtraUtilities, RWTema teased several times (as usual) about features added to the mod. One of these additions was the sword displayed on his back but as an actual sword item. He then tweeted that there was a way, deep into the code, of crafting it.

Now that he has released ExU 1.2.0, here's a step-by-step on how to craft it:

In order to start, you're going to need the following items: A full set of pink-dyed Leather Armour, one Pink Tulip, an Etheric Sword (will be consumed in the process) and an Anvil in order to rename some items.

fgBmsZt.jpg

Now, first thing to do is make sure you're not the only player logged onto the world. For demonstration purposes, I'm using a dummy player.

3kNm3z8.png

Now place down the anvil and rename the exact items these exact names (I'm pretty sure it's case-sensitive):

yIBQXFy.jpg

wSntkHR.jpg

wtC6wJr.jpg

TY088pZ.jpg

fFC8Vk8.jpg

In the next step, you must hold the item on your hand and have the sword in your inventory while you sprint. It may take a while, since every tick it has a 1/800 chance of succeeding.

wUZJw52.png

After you do some excercise, a message should pop up in chat and you should receive your propper reward.

OadsNkK.png

The sword itself is quite powerful, and this ritual was deffinitelly much easier than the stabilisation ritual for the Pseudo-inversion sigil - a bit too easy in fact. Probably will see nerfing very soon, so craft it while you can!

ApSaI8J.png

Last edited:

Zandorum

Jul 29, 2019
I love this. I also am skeptical about the balance however but I still love this, its amazing.

It also sorts out all of the lonely players and makes it exclusive to people with friends. :p
But... But what if I like being alone? Kidding but still. The main reason it needs another player is to demoralize the player creating it.

Veggetossj

Jul 29, 2019
So how does a extra player play in all this then? Just for the message?

Also what is the damage on that thing? can you show an image with the cursor hovering over it?

Last edited:

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Also, this is why I need to watch One Piece(Tema is a big One Piece fan, which is where the sword is from.)