[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Jamesr376neo2

Jul 29, 2019
I was really enjoying this pack but im done, I had progressed through a few chapters and had my AE system up and working, finished a quest and got a legendary bag. When I opened my reward bag it was a star, which immediately turned into a black hole destroying everything I had been working for. Im used to troll rewards from ag skies but legendary bags were never game reseting.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I was really enjoying this pack but im done, I had progressed through a few chapters and had my AE system up and working, finished a quest and got a legendary bag. When I opened my reward bag it was a star, which immediately turned into a black hole destroying everything I had been working for. Im used to troll rewards from ag skies but legendary bags were never game reseting.
Actually, the star is intended to not be a troll reward, lol. It is used to create energy and not to destroy your whole base... that is strange. Very strange. Will contact the author of the mod, sorry for your loss. I implemented in a backup mod in 1.1.3 so you should be good, though.

Jamesr376neo2

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, the star is intended to not be a troll reward, lol. It is used to create energy and not to destroy your whole base... that is strange. Very strange. Will contact the author of the mod, sorry for your loss. I implemented in a backup mod in 1.1.3 so you should be good, though.
Alright thank you, sorry was just really frustrating to see everything disappear completely, sorry that i was rude.

cloakndagger085

Jul 29, 2019
in my server testing ive done it ive had the reward bag spawn a black hole which is probably what destroyed your base like it did to the landscape on my server