Werewolf-Little Town of Helyr [GAME THREAD]

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
No people! Do you not see that this is what the wolves want? Us turning on each other is not what we need! Who even says that we can trust what the text says? Retain your sanity people!
No... This is not what the wolves want. They would rather there be only votes for nobody so they get a night kill. If we Lynch someone who isn't nobody then there is no wolf kill

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
No... This is not what the wolves want. They would rather there be only votes for nobody so they get a night kill. If we Lynch someone who isn't nobody then there is no wolf kill
Sorry @RJS I tried to RP a bit and then Mr. Serious comes over here and...

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Strikingwolf Wait... this cant be right, where is that reboot...
shoo_pirates_caribbean.gif

Reactions: Eruantien

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
When did this magic show turn into an old spice commercial? Can I get a refund?
You didn't like my show? Awww, I would give you a refund... If PETA didn't sue me an arm and leg for turning a turkey into a paper cane :(

As an apology, I do a another magic show just for you.
Now see this dove on my right hand.
If I just hold my right hand with my left hand and then let go... There are now two doves.
If I let the two fly... Hey look, there's eight doves flying high.

Now Pyure, look to the left of you. What do you see?
No, that's not a mirror or hologram- It's you! There are now two Pyure! Make that three, look to your right.

Now see this coin. We all need a little cash now and then don't we?
Well... *flips coin* Here's a couple millions euros. Consider this your refund ;)

And to wrap this show to its end, look up
mlfw4032.gif

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Okay my only chance of survival is to vote VikeStep sorry, but it is my only choice (got a good role)