[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

MadMax-X

Jan 12, 2014
In case anyone else runs into this:
Yesterday our server kept crashing every few minutes which according to the crashlog looked like this issue.

Changing the setting "Convert legacy parts on chunk load" to false in the Bluepower config seems to have fixed it for now.
The problem is supposed to be fixed in the next JABBA release.

Reactions: Yulife

AJ Plaze

Jul 29, 2019
First of all, great modpack, really enjoyed it so far.
I have a question though. I'm trying to complete the quest "Show Your Skills!" in the "Food from the garden" questline, and it requires a Beef and Oyster pie. Problem is, i can't find it in the NEI. Is it missing or am i just crazy?
They are there, however from what i have seen many if not all mariculture food/food recipes are called 'unnamed' if you look up the item, like oysters, and do a use on it, whatever recipes will show up that it can be used in.

Maverwinn

Jul 29, 2019
This is a really great pack, it has gotten me to come back and play minecraft after a very long time away. Thank you for making it.

I have found an issue however, if you are in creative and you press the creative search tab (the one that looks like a compass) it will crash your client.

Flyingbox

Jul 29, 2019
This is a really great pack, it has gotten me to come back and play minecraft after a very long time away. Thank you for making it.

I have found an issue however, if you are in creative and you press the creative search tab (the one that looks like a compass) it will crash your client.

There is a fix for this floating in the thread somewhere.

Sawney

Jul 29, 2019
Need to see if you guys can help me. I did download the new launcher but other than that no change at all.

Evertime I try to launch today it hangs at loading my world and seems to reset my playerdata. I have no items no backpack and appear at spawn. My base is still there with everything built.

Loaded 3 times, same thing even after grabbing stuff at the base i resets every time. Sorry no crash log cause no crash.

I can cheat in my stuff if I can just get it to stop reseting.

Any ideas. Thank you if you have looked at this.

edit: tried to load up my impact flux world. Did the same sort of hang up. First time I tried to load it goes back to the main screen. Works the second time. Had all my stuff at least but still loaded at spawn at midnight which I happen to know that load I just slept.

Also both are very laggy 15 - 30 fps where I usually get in the hundreds with v sync off. Impact flux has like 70 mods not ecactly over taxing.

Just trying to add info to be helped in case any of this matters.
Thannks again.

Last edited:

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Need to see if you guys can help me. I did download the new launcher but other than that no change at all.

Evertime I try to launch today it hangs at loading my world and seems to reset my playerdata. I have no items no backpack and appear at spawn. My base is still there with everything built.

Loaded 3 times, same thing even after grabbing stuff at the base i resets every time. Sorry no crash log cause no crash.

I can cheat in my stuff if I can just get it to stop reseting.

Any ideas. Thank you if you have looked at this.

edit: tried to load up my impact flux world. Did the same sort of hang up. First time I tried to load it goes back to the main screen. Works the second time. Had all my stuff at least but still loaded at spawn at midnight which I happen to know that load I just slept.

Also both are very laggy 15 - 30 fps where I usually get in the hundreds with v sync off. Impact flux has like 70 mods not ecactly over taxing.

Just trying to add info to be helped in case any of this matters.
Thannks again.
FTB Launcher is extremely borked at the moment, hence to tfox's message, you may want to use MultiMC. It will also improve your FPS by a ton.

Sawney

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Launcher is extremely borked at the moment, hence to tfox's message, you may want to use MultiMC. It will also improve your FPS by a ton.
Thank you very much for the response. I will use multimc. Sry I missed the boat on that one.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
And that is why you are a shining star in the modpack community :)

MultiMC worked like a charm. Thank you once again.
I am so glad! May you tell me how much FPS you got? I heard from results of a stuttery 20 FPS to a smooth and playable 120 FPS which is quite mindblowing.
I hope you get the same results! :D

Haiya-Dragon

Jul 29, 2019
Tried looking in the github repo to answer my own question, but it tells me it's empty.

I was wondering if it's possible to add chickenchunks to the pack, as the one in MFR seems to be broken and the railcraft one has too many limitations to be useful.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Tried looking in the github repo to answer my own question, but it tells me it's empty.

I was wondering if it's possible to add chickenchunks to the pack, as the one in MFR seems to be broken and the railcraft one has too many limitations to be useful.
ChickenChunks will be in the next update.