Werewolf - Little Town of Helyr

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time for things to get a little...crazy :p

In this game of Werewolf, you are not just trying to ferret out the wolves, but to do so while the fabric of the town disintegrates as everyone becomes insane. If that sounds unfair, well, the wolves must try to eliminate the town while facing the same challenges. Why is everyone going so crazy all of a sudden, when callous murder, disembowelment and bad bandwagoning choices have failed to have any impact on the psyche of the town? No-one knows, but word has it there's a mysterious cult in town that seeks dominion over those who have lost their minds (and NO, it's not Scientology).

Roles, Rules and Win Conditions can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1taUMdLui0TdBK_IV9xGpijCtWV2_HL3tDgESs5kdNHE/edit?usp=sharing

Any questions, or if I've missed something blindingly obvious, then let me know. Game probably won't be starting until next week, or there may be a slight weekend hiatus, depending on what happens.

Good Luck and Have Fun!

Participants:

1. GideonSeymour
2. HeilMewTwo
3. trajing
4. Jus2beast
5. SoraZodia
6. Strikingwolf
7. Shazam08
8. SpwnX
9. chbachman
10. CarbonBasedGhost
11. Pyure
12. LivingAngryCheese
13. Eruantien
14. VikeStep
15. the_j485
16. xTordx
17. 016Nojr

Last edited:
Reactions: Shazam08

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, is this or trajing's game coming next?
My one that I've had in the works for a while keeps being set back. (That's the dead one, Speaker for the Dead, abbreviated SftD. Intentional Orson Scott Card reference)
BUT I JOIN THIS GAME!

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
in[DOUBLEPOST=1414458899][/DOUBLEPOST]Also having insanity should make your targets random (for powers), and you should not know you have insanity when you do.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
We have to get E-Flux out and have me contribute at least one line of code before I can get one. :p