Werewolf - Little Town of Helyr

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
May I take part?
No :p
in[DOUBLEPOST=1414458899][/DOUBLEPOST]Also having insanity should make your targets random (for powers), and you should not know you have insanity when you do.
I have a fully functional insanity system in place, it's just all hidden away. In some cases it's impossible to keep whether somone is insane a secret from them ;-)

Reactions: Jus2beast

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Doctor: "May heal one person each night. If that person is attacked, they survive."
Heal them of what? Insanity?
Doctor acts exactly as in Town of Salem. They are only effective if their target is attacked on the same night they visit. Doctors have no direct effect on sanity. That would be the role of the Miskatonic Professor

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Doctor acts exactly as in Town of Salem. They are only effective if their target is attacked on the same night they visit. Doctors have no direct effect on sanity. That would be the role of the Miskatonic Professor
My apologies RJS, can you clarify further? I heard of Town of Salem for the first time like 3 days ago, and I don't know what the doctor does in that game.

At a glance, it sounds like they act like a bodyguard (which we already have)

C

chbachman

My apologies RJS, can you clarify further? I heard of Town of Salem for the first time like 3 days ago, and I don't know what the doctor does in that game.

At a glance, it sounds like they act like a bodyguard (which we already have)

Here you go.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks. It appears I'm over-thinking this: its fairly similar to a bodyguard role.
They function similarly.

As the bodyguard, if your target is attacked that night, you die in their place, taking the attacker with you.
As the doctor, if your target is attacked that night, you prevent their death by treating their injuries.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
So, in effect, you have a 1/(big-number) chance in saving a life each night?
"I like those odds. Those are nice odds." Donkey