-Flyboys FTB Server Applications are Open for 10 more! (Modded PVP Battle)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Bdoubleo and friends have been playing two series now with mods like Flans and MC-heli and duking it out against each other. I was thinking how cool it would be to do something like that amongst FTB. Would anyone be interested in doing something like that? Modded PVP battles with guns and modern vehicles? If anyone was interested I'm pretty sure my hardware could handle a server for maybe around twenty people, who would want to participate. Any opinions? I was hoping anyone who would want participate would use Razer-Comms, and we could have some strategy going. I've seen alot of peeps on these forums but never in game and thought it would be fun to try something like this. Let me know what you think. ;)

Also if anyone would want to try this and has access to a good server we could use let me know.

Ookami5875

Jul 29, 2019
I would be interested in trying this out. Sounds like a fun event. Maybe there could even set up something like Mindcrack and have the mumble plug-in that allows us to hear other players if they are nearby.

Reactions: MadTheDofg

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
I would be interested in trying this out. Sounds like a fun event. Maybe there could even set up something like Mindcrack and have the mumble plug-in that allows us to hear other players if they are nearby.

Glad to hear it! :) Ah yes that's what they have on survival of the fittest since its every man for himself. If we are going to do teams though we would need to use comms I think.

Niko_Bellic_3

Jul 29, 2019
Sign me up, I'll try to setup a PayPal donation and get some good hosting. the infamy pack is perfect for fly boys. I can setup private packs if need be. Request something and I will try to deliver. Mekanism walkie talkies for comms.

lolo2438

Jul 29, 2019
I'm down to help. If you guys need to talk to organise, join this teamspeak: ts45.gameservers.com:9421
It's a community TS that I know well and they probably will setup a server for it if we are enough and they like the idea

lolo2438

Jul 29, 2019
We need someone that can program to recreate the Handcuff plugin and the Armor Effect plugin (Armor effects = Slots in inventory + Knockbackresistance)

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I could only play if it was 1.6 or before :(

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Set up a Document
I will set up the modpack

It seems that they also have some custom plugins / mods that they haven't specified

Actually I was thinking I would set up the modpack but we could work together. Also anyone who could help setup or donate a server would be awesome. :)

lolo2438

Jul 29, 2019
Actually I was thinking I would set up the modpack but we could work together. Also anyone who could help setup or donate a server would be awesome. :)

Okok, do you have a skype?
I generated the basic files with all the mods installed (just need to add directory in MC account manager thingy), here is a DL link: -link comming soon-

Things to do:
- find missing mods
- Test modpack
- create server
- set the configs
- set servers configs
- set up on the Technic platform for easy-downloading

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Okok, do you have a skype?
I generated the basic files with all the mods installed (just need to add directory in MC account manager thingy), here is a DL link: -link comming soon-

Things to do:
- find missing mods
- Test modpack
- create server
- set the configs
- set servers configs
- set up on the Technic platform for easy-downloading

Yea, but I prefer Razer.