[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Ockman

Jul 29, 2019
Wow I was looking for a cool modpack with HQM and I saw this.
As I read over the mods list I was shocked! I had no idea Ars Magica was up to 1.7.10!

I am going to be doing a youtube series in this pack sometime in the future (schedule permitting sometime before Christmas)
It would be great if larger youtubers picked this pack up though, small ones like me would never bring this modpack the attention it deserves :)

Reactions: Yulife

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
You know...I've just started toying with the AE quest line and having never played with AE2 before it took me ages to figure out how to power the AE stuff. I little quest going over how to power up these machines would be helpful for people not in the know like me.

Basenji

Jul 29, 2019
See my edit above: The folder inside of the zip is called "privatepacks^WanderlustReloaded^1_0_2^WanderlustReloadedServer". Looks like you get an old version of the server when downloading the recommended or the 1.1.1 version (tried both).

I'm getting the same issue when trying to download the privatepacks^WanderlustReloaded^1_1_1^WanderlustReloadedServer inside the zip is the privatepacks^WanderlustReloaded^1_0_2^WanderlustReloadedServer folder its the same size as if i downloaded v1.0.2 from the download option :(

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting the same issue when trying to download the privatepacks^WanderlustReloaded^1_1_1^WanderlustReloadedServer inside the zip is the privatepacks^WanderlustReloaded^1_0_2^WanderlustReloadedServer folder its the same size as if i downloaded v1.0.2 from the download option :(
Try this. http://www.mediafire.com/download/507fb55y71wjm2g/WanderlustReloaded1.1.1_server.zip[DOUBLEPOST=1413928340][/DOUBLEPOST]As I thought it would be a neat idea I added an archive to the original post, it is right under the changelog section.
This is for people who have issues downloading the pack for whatever reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: Basenji

thekazador

Jul 29, 2019
the mediafire link work, the ftb server has old files and dont start and the mediafire server dont match with the ftb client.

btw you can use creative tab without crash changing B:HungerOverhaul=true to B:HungerOverhaul=false inside config\mariculture\modules.cfg

Last edited:

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
Beefy computer and it destroys worlds. Did the name change? I thought it was called a Sacred Rubber Sapling.

Reactions: Yulife

thekazador

Jul 29, 2019
ok after i die my server crash and cant start it anymore, crash log:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/Minecraft
at lumien.randomthings.Entity.EntitySoul.func_70067_L(EntitySoul.java:74)
at net.minecraft.entity.projectile.EntityThrowable.func_70071_h_(SourceFile:169)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:2070)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72866_a(WorldServer.java:648)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:2034)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1887)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:489)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:636)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:334)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.Minecraft
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
... 12 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bao for invalid side SERVER
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:50)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)
... 14 more

bresident

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! I'm looking for a 1.7 pack. My hope is to keep an eye on a few, playing them a bit for a couple months then pick one and "freeze" it and start a server with a group from an old vanilla server I ran a couple years ago. (We're getting the band back together!)

Anyway first I absolutely love the pack, it is the pack that comes the closest to the kitchen sink pack I'm looking for. I understand your reasoning for excluding galacticraft but the pack is already such a beast (no pun intended) would it really bog down things much more than they are already? It was recently added to modsauce and it hasn't punished my 4gb server much at all. Also have you considered aroma1997's mining world and practicalities?
Those three are the only mods I'm interested in that you don't have. I will be waiting a month or two for all/most bugs to get worked out from 1.7.10 mods and then I will have a go at adding those three to the pack myself. It would be awesome if any of them made it in officially though.

Thanks for your time. I only have an hour or so a day to play but I've had a great time with your pack. I didn't think anything would get me off modsauce. Great pack!

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
You know what Mystcraft does right? I'm not really familiar with Aroma's Mining World, but with Mystcraft in the pack I don't think we need another mod to add a mining world. I wouldn't mind toying with Galactic Craft if it doesn't bog things down too much. Practicalities is still WIP and doesn't sound too interesting to me.

bresident

Jul 29, 2019
We'll certainly there's a little overlap but the mining world is just a very simple way to make a communal mining dimension without searching for pages and such. I love mystcraft but I see aroma's mod as more of an admin tool than an actual gameplay mod. Others use it differently I'm sure.

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, yes from a SMP point of view that makes perfect sense. I tend to tinker with modpacks (no one makes them right) so I don't tend to play on servers so I hadn't considered that.[DOUBLEPOST=1413944923][/DOUBLEPOST]Eee gads! I'm glad I backed up my entire instance before updating to 1.1.1. My frames dropped from 60-70 to 15-20. Even with FastCraft installed. Lemme check the changelog.
Stackie seems like it should reduce lag not increase it. Perhaps the new version of Buildcraft is horrible broken? All the other changes don't seem like they would change anything. Think I'll try rolling back Buildcraft and report back.

Edit:
Nope, buildcraft rollback made no difference. Removed Stackie and LunatriusCore and put new Buildcraft back. Still only 15-20 frames. Think I'll go back to 1.1.0 for now.

Last edited:

busterdude

Jul 29, 2019
not in this pack i did find a real big rubber tree that might bee it but i have not seen one
in this pack i have a pic if i can i will post but i have not done that before i do not no how
if it is that tree i find it is not the Sacred Rubber if it is that tree it most bee new it is sill
real big

thekazador

Jul 29, 2019
ok after i die my server crash and cant start it anymore, crash log:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/Minecraft
at lumien.randomthings.Entity.EntitySoul.func_70067_L(EntitySoul.java:74)
at net.minecraft.entity.projectile.EntityThrowable.func_70071_h_(SourceFile:169)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:2070)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72866_a(WorldServer.java:648)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:2034)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1887)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:489)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:636)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:334)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.Minecraft
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
... 12 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bao for invalid side SERVER
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:50)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)
... 14 more

Antaioz

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! I'm looking for a 1.7 pack. My hope is to keep an eye on a few, playing them a bit for a couple months then pick one and "freeze" it and start a server with a group from an old vanilla server I ran a couple years ago. (We're getting the band back together!)

Anyway first I absolutely love the pack, it is the pack that comes the closest to the kitchen sink pack I'm looking for. I understand your reasoning for excluding galacticraft but the pack is already such a beast (no pun intended) would it really bog down things much more than they are already? It was recently added to modsauce and it hasn't punished my 4gb server much at all. Also have you considered aroma1997's mining world and practicalities?
Those three are the only mods I'm interested in that you don't have. I will be waiting a month or two for all/most bugs to get worked out from 1.7.10 mods and then I will have a go at adding those three to the pack myself. It would be awesome if any of them made it in officially though.

Thanks for your time. I only have an hour or so a day to play but I've had a great time with your pack. I didn't think anything would get me off modsauce. Great pack!

for mining worlds there's already mystcraft, the deep dark, and thaumic tinkerers mining dimension (albeit that one probably doesn't count). If you want a mining world right off the bat, make a mystcraft age via creative, that's what the forgecraft team did. Honestly, I'm not sure why people don't just use some remote area in the overworld, "OMG i'm ruining the landscape"... the overworld is infinite... just walk for a while. It's probably because people are lazy and want to be able to teleport to their mining area...

I'm pretty sure galacticraft was suggested a few times before, it's been rejected (and I for one am happy it's not in the pack btw).

bresident

Jul 29, 2019
for mining worlds there's already mystcraft, the deep dark, and thaumic tinkerers mining dimension (albeit that one probably doesn't count). If you want a mining world right off the bat, make a mystcraft age via creative, that's what the forgecraft team did. Honestly, I'm not sure why people don't just use some remote area in the overworld, "OMG i'm ruining the landscape"... the overworld is infinite... just walk for a while. It's probably because people are lazy and want to be able to teleport to their mining area...

I'm pretty sure galacticraft was suggested a few times before, it's been rejected (and I for one am happy it's not in the pack btw).

"Honestly, I'm not sure why people don't just use some remote area in the overworld"

"the mining world is just a very simple way to make a communal mining dimension without searching for pages and such"

Asked and answered. Also, on servers I run I don't go into creative for any reason. I think there was something catastrophic once where I had to use mcedit to remove a block, otherwise I went a few years without creative.

When everyone quarries in one place it becomes pretty easy to go and fix issues if something overflows and so on. As for calling people lazy, I'll leave guessing at people's motives to others. You'll notice in none of my posts will I belittle others or suggest how others should play. Best of luck.