Werewolf: Unfair, wolf! [Game Thread]

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Btw, I thought locking a vote just meant the GM could end early, not that you couldn't redo your vote. Its basically saying "go ahead and end the day for all I care, I won't change my mind later". Experts?
Well that's the main purpose of locking. Locking says you can't change your vote. If enough people lock, the GM can end the day early. It is also a great way to display one's confidence in a vote. When you lock a vote, it cannot be redacted, it cannot be edited.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
What the hell guys?

WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS! YOU CAN EASILY FAKE A CONVERSATION IN TEXT!

Pyure, that's some 1st-grade BS. Vote Pyure.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Then redact your bloody vote. Everyone just seems to bandwagon for whoever the last guy to vote with a decent argument was. Even if Pyure's was all fabricated.

You guys have seen Pyure do this kin of thing before as much as I have. HE HAS MADE IT ALL UP!

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
I really do not know who to vote for. On the one hand its pointing to the_j, on the other hand its pointing to Eruantien.....

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
What the hell guys?

WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS! YOU CAN EASILY FAKE A CONVERSATION IN TEXT!

Pyure, that's some 1st-grade BS. Vote Pyure.
Do you have any proof? What role are you? Because right now, even if it is fake, its something, and I am pretty sure Eruantien is a detective, so I can't vote for him.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
So if I have this right...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eruantien: dwappo, 016nojr, Muse Clio, SpwnX, Kill-Joy
the_j485: Eruantien, Pyure, SkeletonPunk, LivingAngryCheese
Pyure: the_j485
SpwnX: goreae
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5 hours remain.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I lock my vote. I don't know who is good or evil. I don't care. I'm staying out of this. Don't try to sway me to your side. Or do. I don't care. My vote for this day is unchangeable. I mean no malice towards you, SpwnX. My apologies if my vote gets you killed. It is highly unlikely to.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I lock my vote. I don't know who is good or evil. I don't care. I'm staying out of this. Don't try to sway me to your side. Or do. I don't care. My vote for this day is unchangeable. I mean no malice towards you, SpwnX. My apologies if my vote gets you killed. It is highly unlikely to.
who did you vote for?

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have any proof? What role are you? Because right now, even if it is fake, its something, and I am pretty sure Eruantien is a detective, so I can't vote for him.
Even if someone has "proof" the person reading said proof would have to beleive them. I could ask you how you're certain that Eruantien is the CD.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
If anyone cares, I'm a honeypot. Its a silly role, and its how I knew the BH were jacking around with my role, because they deliberately spammed their convo.

I was jailed on Night 2 by an administrator via Muse Erato. I have no idea who that is. As a result, I didn't get a third message. I expect one tonight. It will be useless in all likelihood.