[1.7.10] [b0.7.0] Extra Carts

kuenzign

Jul 29, 2019
I have tried out version b0.6.1 on both 1.6.4 and 1.7.10. They run great, but I noticed that the new DSU cart does not have a recipe in either version.

Scott DTA

Jul 29, 2019
I have tried out version b0.6.1 on both 1.6.4 and 1.7.10. They run great, but I noticed that the new DSU cart does not have a recipe in either version.

Shapeless 1 DSU and 1 empty cart

Some reason it is not showing in NEI, but not sure why. Probably from the way I built that recipe. It is created in a way that if you use a DSU that already has items in it, that they are saved in the new DSU Cart.

Reactions: Not_Steve

Scott DTA

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome SkySom to the party.

With the change to having more then one developer, we should be able to keep updates coming more regularly and to insure that there is someone to carry on when things get busy else where.

Elec332

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all! Thought I'd stop by and introduce myself. I'm SkySom, I've been helping Scott with a refactor, then on to getting more carts in! Keep a look out.
Welcome SkySom to the party.

With the change to having more then one developer, we should be able to keep updates coming more regularly and to insure that there is someone to carry on when things get busy else where.
Im glad to see this mod is still being developed!
:)

Scott DTA

Jul 29, 2019
Been a while for this, but here it is. New Version out. b0.7.0

This is mostly just the refactoring done by @SkySom but also sneaked in support for InvTweeks as well.

Warning
Back up your worlds before updating. I am not really sure how compatible the refactoring will be with older versions.

Reactions: Elec332

rizzy

Jul 29, 2019
Very neat mod :)

I can't seem to get your carts to work in the cart filters for item loaders/unloaders.

Scott DTA

Jul 29, 2019
From looking at the code for railcraft, they should work. I will have to look at it this weekend when I have more time to see if there is an issue.

rizzy

Jul 29, 2019
From looking at the code for railcraft, they should work. I will have to look at it this weekend when I have more time to see if there is an issue.
After testing a bit more, the loaders will transfer into your carts if I put a vanilla cart (no chest or anything in it) in the filter.

Scott DTA

Jul 29, 2019
A little peak from the next release.
ItemLoader.png

Yes, we got the loaders and unloaders to work correctly with the cart filters.

rizzy

Jul 29, 2019
Fantastic! That'll make all the different chest carts even more useful :) Can't wait for the update