[1.7.10] [b0.7.0] Extra Carts

Killer_Inc

Jul 29, 2019
Thx for the quick server update back it goes in my 1.7.10 server pack 126 mods and counting :)
bMcEpYE.jpg

Scott DTA

Jul 29, 2019
New version for 1.6.4 out.

-Added support for DSU's in carts
-Added config settings to enable/disable Iron Chest and MFR support
-minor code optimizations

Will work on getting the DSU into the 1.7.10 version now that COFHCore is available to go with MFR

Scott DTA

Jul 29, 2019
The Config GUI

FML has a good setup for testing out the various options. Just startup 1.7.10 and click on mods, select FML and then config

Reactions: SatanicSanta

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Again I shall say this: 1.7.10 is terrible. 1.7.X on a whole is the worst version of MC ever conceived.
Let's go easy on you
This is your opinion. Not everyone thinks the same. Get use to it.

Back on THE real topic, did you think about adding filling cabinets :D Time to automate everything with carts ;)

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
English please? The statement "so you dont finish here" makes zero sense.
Well since I am more then five, I can conclude that I say: This is a stupid stuff thread oh maybe cause you said stupid stuff? but yea I guess you will just say more and more of it ;)

oh well i am just out of here, tired of dealing with idiots...

dalekslayer96

Jul 29, 2019
Well since I am more then five, I can conclude that I say: This is a stupid stuff thread oh maybe cause you said stupid stuff? but yea I guess you will just say more and more of it ;)

This is how I interpret your statement:
Well since I am more then five, I can conclude that I say: This is a stupid stuff thread oh maybe blah blah blah wtf am I saying ;)

Basically, please improve on your sentence structure before talking to me or anyone else.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013

Erm, ok, really? Not only was that an old post, but the quoted section is something that seriously does not need to be said. Now that we've successfully derailed this thread because of something as minor and as stupid as disagreeing with an opinion (one that I happen to agree with), can we get back to topic and stop arguing over it?

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Erm, ok, really? Not only was that an old post, but the quoted section is something that seriously does not need to be said. Now that we've successfully derailed this thread because of something as minor and as stupid as disagreeing with an opinion (one that I happen to agree with), can we get back to topic and stop arguing over it?
Welcome to the FTB Forums Padfoote, we argue all the time, encouraged by the "like" system, a handy system that lets you support your favourite arguers.

Reactions: Elec332