[1.7.10] [b0.7.0] Extra Carts

SkySom

Jul 29, 2019
And Many months later, we finally got the stuff in for loaders... Version... Well There was inconsistent versioning in the mod so I think we're at 0.7.3? Either way. New version up at Curse. Also looking to add Tunnel bore compatibility (Someone mentioned it was just throwing stuff rather than using the carts. Gonna fix that next version)

SkySom

Jul 29, 2019
And with 0.8.0 out, welcome the newest addition to the Extra Carts, The Leaded Chest, from Minechem. The cart shares the same Anti Decay properties the lead chest itself has.

Reactions: Padfoote

SkullDrago

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any chance you can release a te energycell minecart? So i can transport energy with it like the mfe minecart but without ic2

SkySom

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure about energy cells but I'm nearing a beta release of capacitor bank carts so rf transport is coming

SkySom

Jul 29, 2019
That would be the hope of the beta. It'll be on curse like all the other download so that people can give it a go and give feedback before I release it as a full release.

SkullDrago

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i have a graphic problem with the carts. They will be not seen after a while and cant be clicked. How can i fix it.

SkullDrago

Jul 29, 2019
Here my screenshots one is the diamondchest not seen and the other image is 20 min later and the electric locomotive is missing But all is working only not seen

Attachments

• 2015-09-01_19.47.28.png
    2015-09-01_19.47.28.png
    107.2 KB · Views: 79
  • 2015-09-01_20.07.03.png
    2015-09-01_20.07.03.png
    159.6 KB · Views: 75

SkySom

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe. Not sure. But what you're saying is that if the electric locomotive would move forward, it would pull the rest of the train? Or is it just gone.

SkullDrago

Jul 29, 2019
i can not see the locomotive but it is still there and the train moves arround but i can´t get into the gui of the locomotive. and when the carts are not be seen from me i can´t open the inventory of them

SkySom

Jul 29, 2019
Locomotive isn't mine. That's railcraft. I'm just concerned about the diamond chest cart does it act like it's there or is it just completely gone. I know vanilla mine carts are know to disappear at times so it may just be that.

SkullDrago

Jul 29, 2019
the loaders interact with it and when i go at the place where the cart should to be seen by me i have collision with it but i cant see it and cant interact with it

Last edited:

ethanbmnz

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i have a graphic problem with the carts. They will be not seen after a while and cant be clicked. How can i fix it.

tl;dr How can i fix it: relog.

For the purpose of this post, "entities" are galacticraft rockets, railcraft carts/trains, passive/hostile mobs, etc.

I think the whole can't-be-clicked thing is a bug either caused by forge or a mod. I have this issue. I can still "see" my entities, I just can't interact with them [making them invincible], until the entity is moved to a different chunk ingame or until I relog. This "bug" is either occurring on random or when chunks fail to load/unload correctly.

The no-interaction thing unfortunately means that if a skeleton (or any other hostile mob) becomes "invincible", killing it is practically impossible until it changes what chunk it's in or until I relog.

Carts not being seen: as in totally invisible? "Invincible" entities still appear in my world, just don't show up on Waila/can't be interacted with.

EDIT: I don't use Optifine.

Last edited: