Whitelist Server NoobGamers|Monster|1.1.2|Mature|Friendly|No Banned Items|TS3|Dedicated|24/7|PvP/PvE|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Purgedmoon
Minecraft name: Purgedmoon
What do you like about modded minecraft?:I like modded minecraft mainly because of machinery. Building machines and progression through the game and creating complex builds is my favorite.
Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why?
Nothing, that's why I play monster, it has every mod I would want :D

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Purgedmoon
Minecraft name: Purgedmoon
What do you like about modded minecraft?:I like modded minecraft mainly because of machinery. Building machines and progression through the game and creating complex builds is my favorite.
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? Nothing, that's why I play monster, it has every mod I would want :D

Yarr have been added, welcome aboard sailor!

Detsawm

Jul 29, 2019
Tfreak586 you will not be added, you are a member of a 'multiplayer game hacks and cheats' forum and we do not accept hackers.

sheep4444

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Tfreak586
Minecraft name: Tfreak586
What do you like about modded minecraft?: That you can build more and much more complex.
Have you been banned? If so, why?: Yes i say the Password for the activation to a friend at this moment we dont have ts3 or skype. And he cant speak read English (sorry)
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? Nothing i find monster looks perfect it have 180mods so i dont want more.

Sorry but at this time you have not been accepted

Gambrous

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Gambrous
Minecraft name: Gambrous
What do you like about modded minecraft?: I like the infinite opportunities that it presents, it allows me to be creative with my building but experience fun through the progression of all the mods.
Have you been banned? If so, why?: I have never been banned from a server.
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? Mekanism, it is one of my favourite machinary mods, but we can't all have everything we want and I don't think it not being in the modpack makes the pack less enjoyable.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Tfreak586
Minecraft name: Tfreak586
What do you like about modded minecraft?: That you can build more and much more complex.
Have you been banned? If so, why?: Yes i say the Password for the activation to a friend at this moment we dont have ts3 or skype. And he cant speak read English (sorry)
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? Nothing i find monster looks perfect it have 180mods so i dont want more.

Sorry but at this time you have not been accepted

I say the fucking password to my friend and now i am a fucking hacker wtf guys -.-

This is a perfect example of not being mature - spamming a thread and cursing. The simple fact of being denied permission on our server obviously upset you. As a refresher, here is the needed info on which we denied the application:

• Firstly: http://{disclosed}/forum/{disclosed}4.html "yes we all f***ed.... -.- but i have a new key but i cant activate this key by steam, steam say key not working -.- i hate this s**t"
  • Secondly: I don't like it when people spam and curse in any FTB thread. And so does the moderators and admins too.
  • Thirdly: Hacking is serious and we cannot take the risk. Its really simple as that.
  • Fourthly: http://www.mcbans.com/ban/4927579 - you have a ban against your name with the reason: "try to cheat with the activation process"
  • Fifthly: http://{disclosed}/forum/{disclosed} - Saying thanks to a " Aimbot, Wallhack, No Spread " hack (not Minecraft related, still considered unsafe for approval)

Upon these simple history, it really comes down to a persons behavior. Even though someone was perhaps banned before for something, they are sometimes still allowed in. Your current behavior is purely unneeded. we do state in our thread that we do background checks.

Please lets keep things clean in this thread and all other threads too. If you feel violated of any sort, feel free to contact me via PM. Thanks.

Last edited:

ElGringoUK

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: ElGringoUK
Minecraft name: elgringouk
What do you like about modded minecraft?: Freedom to play & progress through the game however you prefer
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? Er... There's still plenty in the pack I haven't learnt yet! But if I was to add 1, maybe something that adds more sea mobs like sharks or something, as I always tend to like building large underwater/ocean bases.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Gambrous
Minecraft name: Gambrous
What do you like about modded minecraft?: I like the infinite opportunities that it presents, it allows me to be creative with my building but experience fun through the progression of all the mods.
Have you been banned? If so, why?: I have never been banned from a server.
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? Mekanism, it is one of my favourite machinary mods, but we can't all have everything we want and I don't think it not being in the modpack makes the pack less enjoyable.
Forum Name: ElGringoUK
Minecraft name: elgringouk
What do you like about modded minecraft?: Freedom to play & progress through the game however you prefer
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? Er... There's still plenty in the pack I haven't learnt yet! But if I was to add 1, maybe something that adds more sea mobs like sharks or something, as I always tend to like building large underwater/ocean bases.

You both have been added, welcome! Visit our website and forum for server news and to report any problems.

CFYT_David

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: CFYT_David
Minecraft name: lagz_pwner
What do you like about modded minecraft?: I've played minecraft since alpha so the vanilla has outstretched it's lifespan for me.
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? Metallurgy, it adds a way bigger database of ores and makes mining way more interesting.

sheep4444

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: CFYT_David
Minecraft name: lagz_pwner
What do you like about modded minecraft?: I've played minecraft since alpha so the vanilla has outstretched it's lifespan for me.
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? Metallurgy, it adds a way bigger database of ores and makes mining way more interesting.

thank you for the app you have been accepted plz have a loomk at the fourms for all the up dates

Coldturtle

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Coldturtle
Minecraft name: Dual91
What do you like about modded minecraft?: It gives me more pleasure and playtime than vanilla. Alot more stuff to do.
Have you been banned? If so, why?: No.
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? I don't want to add anything to it.

Last edited:

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Coldturtle
Minecraft name: Dual91
What do you like about modded minecraft?: It gives me more pleasure and playtime than vanilla. Alot more stuff to do.
Have you been banned? If so, why?: No.

Please use the correct application form on the first page of this thread. :)

Henrik478

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name:Henrik478
Minecraft name:Henrik478
What do you like about modded minecraft?: Its all so much new from vanilla, bored of vanilla :p
Have you been banned? If so, why?:Nope
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? I dont think i would add anything, exept for maybe a shaders mod that actually works with all of the other mods :)

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name:Henrik478
Minecraft name:Henrik478
What do you like about modded minecraft?: Its all so much new from vanilla, bored of vanilla :p
Have you been banned? If so, why?:Nope
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? I dont think i would add anything, exept for maybe a shaders mod that actually works with all of the other mods :)
Edited my post.

Both have been added, welcome![DOUBLEPOST=1413729016,1413305562][/DOUBLEPOST]Server IP redirects was updated. Everyone should be able to join using the normal IP's again.

artis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Artis_is_livebro
What do you like about modded minecraft?: Thaumcraft is my personal favorite but I like all the cool crazy stuff you can create it's almost endless
Have you been banned? If so, why?: No not that I know of

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Artis_is_livebro
What do you like about modded minecraft?: Thaumcraft is my personal favorite but I like all the cool crazy stuff you can create it's almost endless
Have you been banned? If so, why?: No not that I know of

Your application is denied for the following reasons:

• You failed to comply with the simple idea of using our whitelist application,
  • You have a ban on a previous server (link).

kamikadzew

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: kamikadzew
Minecraft name: kamikadzew
What do you like about modded minecraft?: So many possibilities... And awesome community!
Have you been banned? If so, why?: Never been banned.
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? Miscperipherals, because chunkloded turtles are awesome.

Last edited:

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: kamikadzew
Minecraft name: kamikadzew
What do you like about modded minecraft?: So many possibilities... And awesome community!
Have you been banned? If so, why?: Never been banned.
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? Miscperipherals, because chunkloded turtles are awesome.

You have been added, welcome! Be sure to stop by our website or forums for any server related issues and news about the community.

Badsap

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Badsap
Minecraft name: Badsap
What do you like about modded minecraft?: The endles way of creating stuff
Have you been banned? If so, why?: No
If you could add a mod to the Monster pack, what would it be? Why? No clue.