Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
31Sex9Z.png

**WARNING**
This modpack is not about building!!

:: Please read through before judging ::

Don't say you weren't warned.

(See spoiler if you don't know how to use 3rd party modpack codes)
Select the 3RD PARTY PACKS tab and click PACK CODES button under the maps and textures tab and type the code below in and click add:
BPrules01
(Yes, the caps need to be the same as you see above)

Mod List:
Applied Energistics by AlgorithX2
BackPacks by Brad16840
Balanced Exchange by Brad16840
Baubles by Azanor
BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
Blood Magic by WayofTime
Botania by Vazkii
Buildcraft by CovertJaguar, SirSengir, Krapht, cpw, spacetoad
Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
Chisel by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
CoFH Core by CoFH team
CoFH Lib by CoFH team
Craft Heraldry by Vazkii
Emotes by Vazkii
EnderStorage by Chickenbones
ExtraUtilities by RWTema
Factorization by neptunepink
Food Plus Mod by JoseTheCrafter
Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
Fossils and Archeology Mod by 4f6f3b
HarvestCraft by MatrexsVigil
Highlands by sdj64
iChunUtil by iChun
Iguana Tinker Tweaks by iguana_man
IndustrialCraft2 by IC2 Dev Team
IndustrialCraft2 API by IC2 Team
Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
LogisticsPipes by davboecki, AartBluestoke, ArtForz, GUIpsp, theZorro266
Lycanite's Mobs by Lycanite
Mantle by mDiyo, progwml6
Mapwriter by mapwriter
Mob Amputation by iChun
MobiusCore by ProfMobius
NEI Addons by bdew
Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
Opis by ProfMobius
Primitive Mobs by Daveyx0
Project Red by MrTJP, Chickenbones
Redstone Arsenal by TeamCoFH
Thaumcraft by Azanor
Thaumic Tinkerer by pixlepix, nekosune, vaskii
Thermal Expansion by CoFH team
Thermal Foundation by TeamCoFH
Tinker's Construct by mDiyo
Translocators by Chickenbones
Twilight Forest by Benimatic
Waila by ProfMobius

I'm always open to suggestions/ideas. Please post them on this thread or PM on one of the locations provided inside the modpack. This also goes for any issues you may find.
If you have an awesome review or screenshot, plz post it and I'll be happy to add it to this post, thnx. If it's a review please don't post the actual review because I've seen too many turn into black holes that do nothing but make the thread longer for no reason. Just post it as a link in a code.

Please let me know if you're playing my modpack as I find it encouraging to press on.

MODPACK PERMISSION:
I would be honored to have this modpack on your server. The only thing I require is,
- Do not state anywhere that I created any of the included mods as I will publicly denounce any statement indicating otherwise.
The Mod Authors deserve credit for their hard work.

Last edited:

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
Be advised:
I have informed the FTB staff that in the mod listing on the launcher that Advanced DarknessMod is to be removed do to no contact from author. It should be removed from the list once they have a chance to get to it. It is not in the modpack just a mis-communication. I prefer to include it but fate it seems has other plans. ;)

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
This is now set up on my server if you would like to try it at IP: buildpar.com
I had to disable minecolonies as there seems to be an issue with it. Once I get a reply from the authors as to maybe what I'm doing wrong with the installation it will be added.

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
Builders Paradise Modpack images on the launcher have been fixed along with the removal of AdvancedDarknessMod in the Mods listing.

Thank you watchful11 and tfox83

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
I am also looking for a main image replacement. I just threw this one together because I don't know how to use gimp very well,....man I miss my photoshop haha
Anyway, If you can come up with a nice image (420x200 .png) I won't hesitate to give you credit for it. The theme should represent "The Skinny" image on OP. The only thing I ask is that
BPicon2_zps302ef98a.png
this be used for the logo somewhere on it, unless you can come up with a better one ;)

Last edited:

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
Currently seeking someone who can create a resource pack for this modpack.
If you are interested please leave a message letting me know and I will get in touch with you on specifics. I thank you in advance.

~Beer

Last edited:

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
VERSION: 1.4.3 is now submitted.

This has been the largest change yet, as the modpack has gone 1.7.10 so many of the earlier mods were not updated or just plain abandoned.
I have in turn made this pack a bit more difficult. Remember, the point is to have awesome builds, not just the tech side of things. With that being said there is a ton of different blocks to build with.
You ever had that feeling you're being watched?

Still, I'm open to a pat on the back or a Beard Slap.
Any input would be nice as I am the only one working on this whole project.

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
Update accepted.
A few changes have taken place with this update.
First, of all, like I had stated before a bunch of the mods have changed so be sure to give that a look. The Mod Authors have really done a great job.
Second, you may have noticed that we have jumped to 1.7.10 or maybe you haven't and you're just realizing this now that I'm bringing it up...either way voila!

I had a competition on my server for anyone who can come up with a better description of the modpack that sounds better than the one I had provided and the winner was Ishoot2win, her description can now be viewed via this post, the post on minecraftforums or the FTB launcher. (Thank you Nicole!)

The other competitions I have stated above in earlier posts still stand, I hold true to my word, you will get recognition.

Lastly,
Enjoy the pack as I've had a blast putting it together and working with some of the mod authors and getting to know a couple here and there.
There shouldn't be any errors but like always, if you do come across something plz let me know so I can fix it!

~Beer

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
There's some issues with JABBA. Once a player uses anything within the mod it kicks them from the server if they so much as get close to their home. I will be removing it from the pack until I can fix the issue. There was no problem with it when I was doing my testing in single player, but once I have it on the server it has been doing this....Just be advised go into edit the modpack and disable JABBA prior to playing.

Please do not use any of the JABBA features.

Last edited:

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
Anyone playing my modpack? This has gotten many views but no comments yet and I'd like to have some opinions to let me know if there is anything needing attention.

Inquiring minds want to know...lol

Feed the beast 122

Jul 29, 2019
starting to play your pack downloading it now. looks like a lot of fun
on AE are you using Rv1 stable, Rv1 beta, or Rv2 alpha? just wondering because Rv2 lets you disable channels if you don't like them or the limit.

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
starting to play your pack downloading it now. looks like a lot of fun
on AE are you using Rv1 stable, Rv1 beta, or Rv2 alpha? just wondering because Rv2 lets you disable channels if you don't like them or the limit.
Its the Rv0 stable-10, and thank you for checking out the pack. I hope you enjoy it.

Last edited:

Feed the beast 122

Jul 29, 2019
yep really awesome of you to make this. Couldn't play it because of storm plus got distracted. like the beard slap. oh had a suggestion maybe have one of the tour guides do like a vid of a tour of the sever and what all has been built on there

Last edited:

Feed the beast 122

Jul 29, 2019
I am also looking for a main image replacement. I just threw this one together because I don't know how to use gimp very well,....man I miss my photoshop haha
Anyway, If you can come up with a nice image (420x200 .png) I won't hesitate to give you credit for it. The only thing I ask is that
BPicon2_zps302ef98a.png
this be used for the logo somewhere on it, unless you can come up with a better one ;)
with that i had an idea how about having a minecraft steve player in a beach chair sitting on the sand looking into the sun setting in the horizon over an ocean but instead of a sun image use the
BPicon2_zps302ef98a.png
image for the sun

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
yep really awesome of you to make this. Couldn't play it because of storm plus got distracted. like the beard slap. oh had a suggestion maybe have one of the tour guides do like a vid of a tour of the sever and what all has been built on there
Good idea, I just might do that. We have one from a long time ago but, that was a long time ago lol

with that i had an idea how about having a minecraft steve player in a beach chair sitting on the sand looking into the sun setting in the horizon over an ocean but instead of a sun image use the
BPicon2_zps302ef98a.png
image for the sun
That would be pretty funny. But unfortunately I'm not the worlds greatest with the image editing tools at my disposal atm. I love photoshop but I don't have it on this pc and the other one took a dump.
If you can do it, go for it and load it up here. I'll check it out lol