BuildersParadise- 1.7.10

witherskid

Jul 29, 2019
i love your modpack and server too has good friendly players just need 3 more mods minefactory reloaded, ars magica 2 and, open blocks

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
i love your modpack and server too has good friendly players just need 3 more mods minefactory reloaded, ars magica 2 and, open blocks
Thank you, and I will consider them in future updates.[DOUBLEPOST=1413298759,1412985790][/DOUBLEPOST]UPDATE: 1.4.5 in the crafting table ATM!![DOUBLEPOST=1413377027][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok I'll let you all vote.
I made a couple more launcher splash page images. Here are the first 2. Pick the one you like!

BP_420x200.png
BP420x200.png

I'll add more as I make them. Until then let's see which one wins muahahaha!

Feed the beast 122

Jul 29, 2019
the mods are: blood magic, botaina, carpenter's blocks, chisel, craftherldy, dynamic liquid tanks 2, emotes, enhanced biomes, , lycanits mobs, mob amputation, pams desert craft, pam's weee flowers, , primitive mobs, redstone paste, thaumcraft, thaumic tinker,and last but not least the twillight forest. now i disabled these mods for both perfromence i don't have that good of a computer in the way that i can only run ftb with only 2GB. i also disabled theses mods becuase these are mods that i just never liked/toched around. i was always a direwolf20 packs/ ftb ultimate type of fan. i mean sure i play on argian sky liked it and hated it. just like to let you know. (i can't run a say 120 mods on my computer with out being really slowed down.) :)

hey are/can you still be able to do what i had said about having a tour guide from your sever do a tour of your sever. (sorry if i'm pecking/bugging you about this)

Last edited:

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
Wow that's a lot of mods to disable lol have you tried a java argument, maybe fps+ or fastcraft to help? I use all three and it works fine for me.

I've been working on the tourguide thing. The only thing I run across is the fact that there's not much (server side) to give a tour of. I keep my spawn small so that it pushes players out to get going with the game. Since it's really not an easy modpack we tend to gather more experienced FTB players. Yeah we've had a few new people come around but if lycanites don't scare them off then iguana tinker tweaks do the job lol.

During out staff meetings we've been mentioning adding some stuff to do, complements of the server staff. Like games possibly new worlds but we're going to take it slow for the mean time so that we don't overload the server and it keeps it easier for those who do have slower computers to be able to enjoy playing with us. I will mention this again at our next meeting and see how it goes from there. Thanks for the input and by all means, try my suggestions at the top so that you can play the pack at its full capabilities ;)